Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Make A Marriage Spicy? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Make A Marriage Spicy? (16912 Views)

Can A Physically Abused Woman In A Marriage Work Things Out With Her Husband ? / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / What Is The Worst Thing That Can Happen To A Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by debosky(m): 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2007
blue-sky:

Lol, wrapper with hairnet can be sexy if your the right lady wink wink

How to make a marriage spicy, hmmm, im not sure, make the sex life more lively, lol, be kinky. I don't think men like women to be prudish.

Oh heck no! how will it be sexy if it reminds me of my mama or grandma?? that isn't sexy AT ALL in my book, that is one of the ground rules I will lay for my wife, ABSOLUTELY NOT allowed!

kinky is not even necessary, keeping it fresh and working on turning each other on consistently is the key, you don't need to be a mega freak to do that wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Let them ban! at least I have offloaded a whole lot off my chest! Who dey fear ban? There are other websites to occupy my time with! Rubbish! You can't insult me and get away with it! I may be silent for a while! But I am waiting for you! BAN! If you want to ban! If that busy body of a Thief-of-Heart that goes about sucking corks with torturous venous networks can't be banned for not minding her "mgbatitious" business--let them ban me then! Frankly my dear-----I do not give a damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn or a river! Nonsense! You think I am here to make friends? I got to many--in ma life to worry about useless Nairalanders with no jobs!! Useless idiots!

I say Ban!!! See the useless website is crippled with nonsensical idiots! I am only helping to thrash it! This will never happen in better websites like Nigeriaworld! Useless pussy and cork suckers! I say I am waiting for you---Thief-of-Heart! Ugly-stinking-4 ft-mgbati- father- phocking-bitch! Maroko midget!!!!!!!! Madam the madam Etteh--of Nairaland!

See me see trouble oooh, i was just saying that if u were banned then u will be missed, becoz ur funny and liven up nairaland.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2007
BABEELOVE:

Sorry oh!  I guess I am next!  Bullshit!  No worry! You are not missing much!  I no know say na you oh!  Face your studies jo!  Nairaland is not worth it!  ha ha ha ha ha!  ahhhhhhhhhh!  Paddy mi! grin cheesy cheesy grin grin  Kpele oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  I beg I dey go out!  Make I go enjoy my life!  Sorry oh ma dear girl!---I will finish them off where you left off!  Sorry oh!  I bit my angel's head off!  I am truly sorry!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I got no lectures today, so got lot of free time cheesy cheesy cheesy tired of studying jare

Enjoy jare and see you later cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2007
debosky:

Oh heck no! how will it be sexy if it reminds me of my mama or grandma?? that isn't sexy AT ALL in my book, that is one of the ground rules I will lay for my wife, ABSOLUTELY NOT allowed!

kinky is not even necessary, keeping it fresh and working on turning each other on consistently is the key, you don't need to be a mega freak to do that wink

I dont mean kinky as all that stuff useless men fantasize about, ewwww!
I meant, like pre-intimacy and taking time b4 going straight for the kill.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2007
@debosky

Men I find ladies in wrapper real sexy
especially if they have that full body type.

Make them come dey shake their Ikebe.

Chei

and na one motion to remove the garment grin grin grin

UNGUARD hehehehehe
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Islander(f): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
Babeelove, girl let me say like we do in the islands, Rhatid g.al u hot like pepperseed, cheesy

Ok I have to go "play" with these skulls, but I will check in periodically,

BTW, I have finally decided to accept the rock from my bf of 9 years, Babeelove any tips for the bedroom? He is one handsome fellow( unlike these uncultured monkeys here) and I really wouldn't want him looking outside for the spice, in the bed( if you know what I mean wink)

@Druggie where are you ooo? Don't tell me you got arrested.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2007
Islander:

Babeelove, girl let me say like we do in the islands, Rhatid g.al u hot like pepperseed, cheesy

Ok I have to go "play" with these skulls, but I will check in periodically,

BTW, I have finally decided to accept the rock from my boyfriend of 9 years, Babeelove any tips for the bedroom? He is one handsome fellow( unlike these uncultured monkeys here) and I really wouldn't want him looking outside for the spice, in the bed( if you know what I mean wink)

@Druggie
where are you ooo? Don't tell me you got arrested.
Druggie is busy with her percious husband kiss kiss kiss kiss, unlike some jobless married women on NL!!!!!!!!shio

But you can leave your message and will surely delivered it to her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by davidylan7(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2007
doyin13:

@debosky

Men I find ladies in wrapper real sexy
especially if they have that full body type.

Make them come dey shake their Ikebe.

Chei

and na one motion to remove the garment grin grin grin

UNGUARD hehehehehe

lol makes me remember the first time i visited my ex girlfriend at her house, she was wearing a wrapper! I didnt know a girl in wrapper could be so sexy and vulnerable!  wink

How to make a marriage spicy? - absolutely NO hair attachments! Those things can be aggravating to touch.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2007
Islander:

Babeelove any tips for the bedroom? He is one handsome fellow( unlike these uncultured monkeys here) and I really wouldn't want him looking outside for the spice, in the bed( if you know what I mean wink)

HEHEHE

You don mis road.

Who needs culture in the bedroom grin grin

You need an animal. An uncultured, uncouth and unmannered one.

And monkeys are best. grin grin

_davidylan:

lol makes me remember the first time i visited my ex girlfriend at her house, she was wearing a wrapper! I didnt know a girl in wrapper could be so sexy and vulnerable! wink

Wrapper wearing ladies have put me in trouble so many times eh u no go believe

I remember one of our housegirls. . . wink
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by bluesky4(f): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2007
doyin13:

HEHEHE

You don mis road.

Who needs culture in the bedroom grin grin

You need an animal. An uncultured, uncouth and unmannered one.

And monkeys are best. grin grin

Lol, u make me laf grin grin grin
And yes, girls in wrappers can be sexy!

_davidylan:

lol makes me remember the first time i visited my ex girlfriend at her house, she was wearing a wrapper! I didnt know a girl in wrapper could be so sexy and vulnerable! wink

How to make a marriage spicy? - absolutely NO hair attachments!

hmmm, good luck trying to find ur wife.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by debosky(m): 10:44pm On Sep 18, 2007
look all those ones are still 'by chance' meetings, I don't want a wrapper tying woman in my house.

I repeat, it reminds me of my grandma, and there is no way Yekini will respond when the brain is thinking 'grandma' so its definitely a no no for me

doyin13 hope the housegirl was older than you o, if not I'm going to report you to the Yardies for child molestation grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by davidylan7(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2007
blue-sky:

hmmm, good luck trying to find your wife.

Dont worry. . . grin that is no problem at all.

debosky:

look all those ones are still 'by chance' meetings, I don't want a wrapper tying woman in my house.

I repeat, it reminds me of my grandma, and there is no way Yekini will respond when the brain is thinking 'grandma' so its definitely a no no for me

doyin13 hope the housegirl was older than you o, if not I'm going to report you to the Yardies for child molestation grin grin grin

Doyin13 is just a randy he-goat! grin
Of course she wont be tying wrapper everywhere around the house but some girls are sexy in that flimsy garb my brother.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Islander(f): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2007
Doyin tongue, cheesy

@topic, lard I ginne die, muchos los mentir gentes cry,

Babeelove donde estas mami? Yo soon come back? cheesy
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2007
_davidylan:

Doyin13 is just a randy he-goat! grin
Of course she wont be tying wrapper everywhere around the house but some girls are sexy in that flimsy garb my brother.

Ol bob u too for turn he goat if you see the wrapper wearing girl
bending down to wash cloth. The Ikebe dey vibrate like washing machine. grin grin grin

@Islander

My Spanish is not very good, but anyway here we go

Mamame la verga grin grin grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Islander(f): 11:17pm On Sep 18, 2007
Doyin, Quien es el espanol de profesor??, cheesy

@topic,
Babeelove even the skulls here with me are bored mami, wey yo dey oooo,
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by omoge(f): 12:17am On Sep 19, 2007
debosky you are funny  cheesy. you made me remember a lesson i learnt about tying wrapper during my first year at UI. i was like what? i can't tie my wrapper?  embarassed

i still tie wrapper and will always do  grin. my Asian and white roomies bought yards of wrapper from me and they do tie it  grin

oya make una talk more about spicing, we dey learn  grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 2:43am On Sep 19, 2007
_davidylan:

How to make a marriage spicy? - absolutely NO hair attachments! Those things can be aggravating to touch.

I need to find you a wife quick!

You've talked of this hair attachments too much,I'm beginning to think you may really like them.
Weren't you the same person that said you liked microbraids,do you think they're real?
They are attachments too.

debosky:

God help you.
Oh how I hate the tying wrapper thing too.
It makes the woman look unkempt.

You may have to add that to your prenup,LOL
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 19, 2007
+osisi:

I need to find you a wife quick!

You've talked of this hair attachments too much,I'm beginning to think you may really like them.
Weren't you the same person that said you liked microbraids,do you think they're real?
They are attachments too.

lol microbraids done just right (nice, clean and tiny) dont count as attachments. Its those clearly unreal straight hairs hiding unkepmt nappy hair that get my hackles up.

Dont worry, i can find my own wife. . . grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 2:52am On Sep 19, 2007
Shut the "phock" up!!!!! You are so Phocking retarded that you bring your bloody bible to Nairaland and be disrespectful to other forumites!  You are still printing and distributing! How do you know if what I am telling you is the truth----How did you go to school?----You do not even know me!!!!  And you open your filthy toothless trap to insult me-  because we dey play for Nairaland  You are maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!--because you want to be "mother Jisos" on Nairaland?  I say nice try---[b] If I cook for you, you no go chop am finish!!!!  I swear!  You mentioned my kids----No play oh! Hen!  I do not joke with them!  If you have yours, you will understand!  I will joke with everything under the sun!  But he he he he he!!!  DON'T YOU EVER IN IN LIFE MENTION ABOUT ANOTHER WOMAN'S KIDS!!!!  IN YOUR LIFE! Who the hell are you?

+osos!!!  You can quote and believe what you want---don't  refer to my kids in any manner!  YOU HEAR ME!!!. -If not you will hear what you don't want to hear or see! Hmmmmmmmmm!  You say you dey go church abi!  Church will not help you if ever try it again! Woman to woman---I am telling you!    You can  believe so you can juice up your "Otu Umunne" gossip joint stories!---Village gossip!  Work is over!  You get work?  You +osisi especially!  I say be very careful careful oooooooooooooooooooh!!!! Hen!  OMG!!!! Look at this girl!  I am warning you seriously----I SAY BE VERY CAREFULL!!!!!  Do not push me!  Busy body!  Next time if I post something "walk" away and preach to your mates!  Mind your own damn business!!  Nice you have nice day too!
[/b]

The day you begin to cook is the last day you ever cooked.
Go and mark these words.
The God I serve consumes and I've seen him do it.
The day you ever thought of cooking,will be your cooking practice that never was.
Try it and see.
threatening with cheap juju,onye ala ogbete
maybe it's about time God gave those kids a new beginning.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by doyin13(m): 2:54am On Sep 19, 2007
davidylan

them don give you your original identity grin grin
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 2:56am On Sep 19, 2007
doyin13:

davidylan

them don give you your original identity grin grin

the tiger has been let lose.
Hallelujah
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 19, 2007
The LORD be praised! Obantalapipi suddenly restored my status out of the kindness of his heart! grin

+osisi abeg ignore all these market women members of the Nairaland Attention Seekers Club (NASC).
Real women who have a job, husband and kids dont have time to waste hobnobbing with single "students" like us.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 3:13am On Sep 19, 2007
davidylan:

The LORD be praised! Obantalapipi suddenly restored my status out of the kindness of his heart! grin

+osisi abeg ignore all these market women members of the Nairaland Attention Seekers Club (NASC).
Real women who have a job, husband and kids don't have time to waste hobnobbing with single "students" like us.

I see.

My dear,I hear you,don't want anyone to mistake me for a market woman when I'm a lady LOL.
I hear say you be professional student.
Isn't it about time Unirochester dashed you the  masters LOL
If they say no,move to Penn state.
Even monkey fit get pHD and MBA for " Harvard on west Philly" from what I see.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by BABEELOVE(f): 3:19am On Sep 19, 2007
+osisi:

The day you begin to cook is the last day you ever cooked.
Go and mark these words.
The God I serve consumes and I've seen him do it.
The day you ever thought of cooking,will be your cooking practice that never was.
Try it and see.
threatening with cheap juju
maybe it's about time God gave those kids a new beginning.

Which Juju? The nonsense you tell others is what will come back and hunt you holy useless arse!----Village busy body!  Mgbafolina---like you!!!!!  Hmmmmmmmmmm!!!  We shall see now.  No need to say more than I have already said!  Pastor phocker!  Holy smelling yansh!  Have your own kids and give them the best pastor phocking education you have ever received!  Phocking-blundering-piece of- idiotic- mountain- of-fire-shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davidylan:

Real women who have a job, husband and kids don't have time to waste hobnobbing with single "students" like us.

As for you!  Go and dig up your Thief of smelly yanshes where she has been buried!  Na you get Nairaland?  Jobless student!  Illegal "Rochester" alien!!!!

Please have a good night y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall.  It has been a fun day as usual!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 3:19am On Sep 19, 2007
professional student?  grin grin grin

I'm not leaving, i actually enjoy the challenge. The tougher the better for me at the end of the day. I have my thesis exams before the end of the yr so freedom is not too far away.

Besides what "job" do these noise makers really do that gives them the right to make so much empty barrel noise on this boards? Any waiter can buy a Lexus on lease!!!
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 19, 2007
BABEELOVE:

As for you!  Go and dig up your Thief of smelly yanshes where she has been buried!  Na you get Nairaland?  Jobless student!  Illegal "Rochester" alien!!!!

Please have a good night y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall.  It has been a fun day as usual!

If your input on this thread is your idea of a "fun day as usual" then you must be a very sad and bitter individual!  grin

thank God for the magnanimity of the US government, immigrants are now refering to others as illegal aliens! grin Wonders shall never end, what will those whose grandparents were born here refer to us?
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 3:23am On Sep 19, 2007
davidylan:

professional student?  grin grin grin

I'm not leaving, i actually enjoy the challenge. The tougher the better for me at the end of the day. I have my thesis exams before the end of the yr so freedom is not too far away.

Besides what "job" do these noise makers really do that gives them the right to make so much empty barrel noise on this boards? Any waiter can buy a Lexus on lease!!!

I don't think waiting staff are allowed to log onto nairaland on the job.
They may get fired LOL.
Don't you know nairalanders and posing.
anyone can basically be anyone online and claim any identity.

Biko study and be good to Seun,so you don't return as mickey mouse
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 3:29am On Sep 19, 2007
ELOVE:

Which Juju? The nonsense you tell others is what will come back and hunt you holy useless arse!----Village busy body! Mgbafolina---like you!!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! We shall see now. No need to say more than I have already said! Pastor phocker! Holy smelling yansh! Have your own kids and give them the best pastor phocking education you have ever received! Phocking-blundering-piece of- idiotic- mountain- of-fire-shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for you! Go and dig up your Thief of smelly yanshes where she has been buried! Na you get Nairaland? Jobless student! Illegal "Rochester" alien!!!!

Please have a good night y'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall. It has been a fun day as usual!

e be like say fear don catch the "winch"
I don take eye see your type hit the ground fiam and the ground no take am.
Try your bendel juju,even plane no go carry your dead bodi return agenegbode.
na for inside the bayous of Houston them go dump you and give the alligators a nice lunch.

This kind pharmacist wey need im own merecin.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 19, 2007
If Babeelove is a pharmacist then my grandmother is a professor
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 3:35am On Sep 19, 2007
davidylan:

If your input on this thread is your idea of a "fun day as usual" then you must be a very sad and bitter individual!  grin

thank God for the magnanimity of the US government, immigrants are now refering to others as illegal aliens! grin Wonders shall never end, what will those whose grandparents were born here refer to us?

The girl has serious mental issues.
I laughed with her at first until I saw that it's true madness.
calling people illegal and referring to a fellow black girl  as black charcoal because of skin tone shows you her own slave mentality is worse than the enslaved.

This is a true case of someone who ended up in a place she never dreamt of getting to and she can't handle it.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by osisi5: 3:39am On Sep 19, 2007
davidylan:

If Babeelove is a pharmacist then my grandmother is a professor

I do think she's a nurse.
A nurse that just graduated from Houston community with an associate degree and perhaps recently passed the boards and got her first job working 14 hour shifts at Ben Taub hospital in Houston.
The ghetto hospital where all the gun shots go.
I know the pharmacist at Ben Taub that recruits and could verify her claims if I wanted to.

But she says she's a pharmacist,so pharmacist,she is.

goodnite david.
Bless you.
Re: How To Make A Marriage Spicy? by Nobody: 3:45am On Sep 19, 2007
+osisi:

The girl has serious mental issues.
I laughed with her at first until I saw that it's true madness.
calling people illegal and referring to a fellow black girl as black charcoal because of skin tone shows you her own slave mentality is worse than the enslaved.

This is a true case of someone who ended up in a place she never dreamt of getting to and she can't handle it.

lol talking about slave mentality, the poor girl who certainly suffers from very low self esteem coupled with a virtually non existent IQ has her social security card and US passport as her profile picture! shocked Even my lab mates whose great grand parents were born here dont even know what a US passport looks like! I remember when they tried making it mandatory for US citizens to have passports to cross the Canadian border, the poor fellows didnt even know how to get a passport.

Those are REAL US CITIZENS i respect not Oshodi pepper sellers who have obtained citizenship by lottery and now treasure it more than their very life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I THANK God For Giving Me Another Bouncing Baby BOY / Why Do Married Men Date Married Women / There Are Still Good days in Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.