Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,120 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Can I Do To Get My Money Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Get My Money Back (1436 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do To Get My Money Back by pheelhip(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:
That your lawyer na thief.
Lawyers are always looking out for themselves most times
Re: What Can I Do To Get My Money Back by pheelhip(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:

You didn't see the news of a POS operator that was arrested? Dey play.
Re: What Can I Do To Get My Money Back by pheelhip(m): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:

You didn't see the news of a POS operator that was arrested? Dey play.
undecided undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Get My Money Back by Lekan239(m): 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
NobleSeed:
how can we now tell if you are telling lies or not?
You just closed eyes Open mobile app, type the account number you no confirm name then you come input the amount you still no check the name You now put your password you no still confirm.
After you don do am finish you now screenshot the transaction before you no say na wrong account undecided undecided
Just dey play You hear.
those people dat mistakenly sent 280m to alfa are Liers also abi
Re: What Can I Do To Get My Money Back by Lekan239(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2023
pheelhip:
Look at me reading this messages
Wayback in 2019 during my service year.
Someone mistakenly transferred 78,000 to my Access bank acct, same moment I was badly in need of funds. Especially to get a new phone so I can browse up on topics to teach my students.

I left the money lyng in my acct for 48hrs knowing fully that the bank will Contact me. On the 3rd day, bank contacted me and I had to do the transfer back to the man same minute, I transferred 4times because it was 20k limit with not minding the transfer charges then.

Man called me after all, told me I am a good man and said I should send my acct number shishi. He didn't send till today. It really hurts me. I called him weeks after, he acted like he couldn't remember.

Bottomline, if any human mistakenly send money into my acct, its either the person forgets and move on or we share into two. Else #5 the person no go see. Anything whey bank wan do me make dem do.
he go later carry u go kiri kiri
Re: What Can I Do To Get My Money Back by rickleye: 10:08pm On Apr 20, 2023
Why is this so complicated. You transfer the money in error. They should apply a stop payment and call the person and refund the money. Such news too common.
Re: What Can I Do To Get My Money Back by JONSYN7154: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2023
lanzini309:
Don't mind my English please.
I mistakenly transfer 200k to a first bank account. After I discovered that I have made this mistake, I immediately call my bank UBA and explain to them what really happened.
They promise to send mail to first bank regarding the transaction, and I was ask to give them 10 working days to work on it. I even went to first bank to make a complain about the transaction they ask me to go to my bank that it is my bank that will make a complaint. So the Second day I received a call from UBA that they have sent mail to first bank, but if I want to fast track the process I should go and get a court order.
So i decided to wait for the 10 working days thinking that the issue might have been solved by then and the money would have been reversed and if Not I will get a court order. So after waiting for Ten day I called my bank and I was told that First bank didn't reply to their mail mind you I do call my bank on a daily basis to remind them of my problem you know how bank customer care works especially UBA i spent thousands on call cards.
So I had to look for a Lawyer to get a court order I paid the Lawyer 30k with alot of stress. After 3 weeks the court order was ready I took it to First bank and the manager told me that the person has withdrawn the money that she will have to forward the court order to their Legal team and wait for their reply so that they will call the person to refund the money. And they refused to give me the person's number.
After spending close to 50k plus the stress I pass through I even went to first bank to complain myself in which the directed me to my bank and I was so sure that my bank sent them a mail. Please how do I get my money back I need an advise. The lawyer want us to file suit against first bank but I don't have the money I can't just lose 250k this kind time. Things hard abeg mod push to front page. Attached is the picture of the transaction.
BREAKING INFORMATION: Wrong Transfer

In case you mistakenly transferred Money to the wrong account and the owner blocked you? or you are duped thru your bank account? and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part? And the receiving bank is not cooperating?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOUR WRONG TRANSFER

Please read carefully and learn.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) and copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

3. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank you transferred to), and ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK or the d bank u wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) n also cpd@cbn.gov.ng
& contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng, this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspect's account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened nor will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police, and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Foolishness Of 'who Virginity Epp'. / Am In Love With Eveseh / Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.