Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy (1422 Views)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Why Are Girls So Greedy ? / Some Girls And Their Armpit Hairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2007
I have come to notice(sadly though) that my sisters are becoming really greedy. Its really sad to see the way girls go chasing after married men and public office holders,  Its quite shameless and the truth is that no matter how we try to justify whats wrong can never be right. Poverty is not an excuse,  it I really feel we should stick to some degree of morality. We can work hard and achieve whatever we set out to achieve.
Time don pass when women rely on men for bread and butter, we can make our bread and butter. We just need a little hard work, humlity and most of all contentment.
Am sorry i don't mean to sound judgemental but it is just that this trend is really disturbing.I can not find a way to put it more diplomatically.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by chuckdee4(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2007
So true my sister, women always like saying "What a man can do a woman can do even better" yet they want u to foot a hefty bill after uve taken her n her friends out. I hate it when girls assume u will take care of them the moment u say u'll go out with em (Shey na me born u). I don't mind doing certain things for my woman but she should not push her luck n think i'll be doing everything for her. Thank God all girls aint like this
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by hotchic1(f): 11:53am On Jun 07, 2007
@ poster
he fact that you said some girls are becoming so greedy and not all gurls.

@chuckdee4
I know its now becoming the order of the day but how about looking it from the perspective that the way you present yourself determines the type of gurls you meet and the way they treat you.Not all gurls did expect you to cater for them.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by sammy6(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2007
The thing is so bad right now that even those whose parents can afford to provide all the luxury they need still go after other womens husband.
Aisha,I appreciate the fact that as a lady,it hurts you to see this happening.The other day, i went to see my boss at his hotel room and he was there with 2 young girls.I mean this guy is almost 50 and those girls were like in their very early 20s.This old men would have finished our wives before we marry them.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by haywhy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
Na our wife dey finish themselves oooooo! They lack decency, strong will & determination which not only ruin their marital life but their entire life angry angry
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by cuju: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
Is it sign of end time? Girls are just getting more shameless and cheaper by the day. And the men? Its so disgusting. Fat, potbelly 'old' men  sad Wonder how the girls can stand some of them. Do they close their eyes and think of the money or dream the guy is a young cute dude? Have always wondered what go through their minds when they make out with them.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by oreofemi(f): 1:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
Pls name the girls that are greedy,and let me see my name maybe i wont kill you.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Poster
Its disturbing,what some girls would do for money.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by iice(f): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2007
C'est la vie
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by OmoEko1(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
plz no french speaking grin grin grin tongue tongue

@topic

Don't generalize all girls grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by iykstein(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2007
Thank God say some of una dey fit talk true,
We know wetin una sistas don take our eyes see,
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2007
I did not generalize, i said some girls.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by OmoEko1(f): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
aisha2:

I did not generalize, i said some girls.
oh iight cool cool will read it again
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by 2dye4(m): 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2007
OMG, its definitely an end-time sign! shocked
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by haywhy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
haha
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by Kinkinatus(m): 11:08pm On Nov 17, 2009
I think the state of the economy has a lot to do with current trends of greed in the system.
Re: Why Are Some Girls Becoming So Greedy by echobee(f): 8:31am On Nov 18, 2009
the bible as said it all. it is the sign of end time, some girls are ready to do anything for money, why?because they want to use the latest things.vanity upon vanity.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl Walk Up To A Guy Asking Him Out On A Date? / I've Lost Interest In Romance / Is It Ok?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.