Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant (5817 Views)

LADIES : 10 Remarkable Ways To Be More Attractive To Men [ men must fall for it] / Men ! Men !! Men !!! What Exactly Do Men Want ? ( A Complain Of A Bitter Lady ) / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by callme2: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2011
Men, if you go for window shopping for the thing(s) you like, certainly the item(s) will not be released to you to take home with but when you are with your cash and ready to buy, items will be given to you with added advantage - "APPRECIATION"

So now

If you think you are man enough, ready to toast a girl, be ready and be rest assured that you “must” I repeat “must” spend your money on her even if she demands whatsoever. Whether you guys like it or not, their body is not meant for guys who are not ready to "spend", whichever way you want to translate it.

And if you know and you know that you are not ready to spend on any girl, be it a wife material ooo, ajepako ooo, ajebutter ooo, ashewo ooo, fine girl ooo, ugly girl ooo, illiterate one ooo, educated one ooo, rich girl ooo, poor girl ooo, just stick your precious money to your pocket or to the bank and keep saving for what I don’t know.

You have your “money” and they have their “body” – wash me I wash you gbam – simple logic
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by MrCork17: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2011
ok. what movie is this? undecided
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by pryme(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2011
I've met gals like u that 'll start lowerin their expectation when there cant find a man that shares ur same idea. If ur r/ship is based on material things. Then expect a material r/ship.
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2011
Smh for OP
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by freecocoa(f): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2011
Op no vex o but me no come understand the bases for this thread.
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Goldieluks: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2011
Who is buying and selling? undecided
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by callme2: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2011
@pr
what is material things?

Oh when you complain about demnds of money, is not material okwia?

But when a lady demands, is now a material thing

grow up man
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by callme2: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
@goldielucks

It’s a simple maths
Do some calculations
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by md4real(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2011
so relationship now na market eh?
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Goldieluks: 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
Calculate what?? Your personal issue or what?
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by callme2: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
whatever
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by coogar: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2011
call-me:

Men, if you go for window shopping for the thing(s) you like, certainly the item(s) will not be released to you to take home with but when you are with your cash and ready to buy, items will be given to you with added advantage - "APPRECIATION"

So now

If you think you are man enough, ready to toast a girl, be ready and be rest assured that you “must” I repeat “must” spend your money on her even if she demands whatsoever. Whether you guys like it or not, their body is not meant for guys who are not ready to "pay", whichever way you want to translate it.

And if you know and you know that you are not ready to spend on any girl, be it a wife material ooo, ajepako ooo, ajebutter ooo, ashewo ooo, fine girl ooo, ugly girl ooo, illiterate one ooo, educated one ooo, rich girl ooo, poor girl ooo, just stick your precious money to your pocket or to the bank and keep saving for what I don’t know.

You have your “money” and they have their “body” – wash me I wash you gbam – simple logic

your post makes sense. . . .

however, if i were you, i would go stand by an electric pole on allen avenue at exactly 7pm, wearing a mini-skirt and stiletto shoes.

1 Like

Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by MrCork17: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
call-me. so u looookin for partner? undecided
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by cantell(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2011
Another "money for hand back for ground chick"
Oya, come remove my iron pant, make we talk price.

1 Like

Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by callme2: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Cork
I think you are a poor boy
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2011
call-me:

So now

If you think you are man enough, ready to toast a girl, be ready and be rest assured that you “must” I repeat “must” spend your money on her even if she demands whatsoever. Whether you guys like it or not, their body is not meant for guys who are not ready to "pay", whichever way you want to translate it.

Sorry ma! But what the f[b]u[/b]ck is the meaning of these discombobulated statements of yours? Are women for sale?  
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by callme2: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
UNA DEY VEX? Truth is always bitter
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2011
coogar:

your post makes sense. . . .

however, if i were you, i would go stand by an electric pole on allen avenue at exactly 7pm, wearing a mini-skirt and stiletto shoes.
She was trying to make sense, but sense eluded her! grin And why on earth are you asking her to stand on allen avenue? Is that how much you loathe her? Did you not know that those standing on allen no longer make as much as they used to? I know a GOOD place she could stand in V.I rather! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by bekay911(f): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2011
wat the hell s dis post all about, or r u advertising ursef
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by MMM2(m): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2011
op

re u a call girl undecided
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by coogar: 6:00pm On Sep 22, 2011
sexkillz:

She was trying to make sense, but sense eluded her! grin And why on earth are you asking her to stand on allen avenue? Is that how much you loathe her? Did you not know that those standing on allen no longer make as much as they used to? I know a GOOD place she could stand in V.I rather! grin grin grin  

she's an aspiring low-class slut, she needs your encouragement to become a hi-class hooker.
let's give her all the support she needs!

1 Like

Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
;d. ;d
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Osama10(m): 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2011
OP,

You sound very angry. lipsrsealed

Do them guys refuse to spend on you? grin grin grin
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by adminlo: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2011
slut
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Exponental(m): 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
Poster,
so wats 2 d girl after she's been fooled with fictious wealth?

Money girls end up being quarantined, dont deceive d upcoming ones oooo.
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by BABE3: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2011
ASHAWO alert!  grin

Now listening to: Ashawo Remix -- Flavour.

1 Like

Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by pendo89(f): 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2011
Call me,

How do u expect them to call you when you failed to include your contacts?. This barter trade I understand is called 'runs?

You sure have guts.
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2011
OP in otherwords you are an ashawo grin.Like they always say money for hand back for ground.Sometimes i always wonder if na igbo girls form that popular phrase grin.
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Plutarch: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2011
Its shameful dat there are still very cheap girls like this poster. I shudder to see a thread like this in an age when women are leading nations and large organisation. In a time when girls r attending classes n varsities any guy can desire n still finish as best graduating student. A time when guyz n ladies compete 4 same job. Wao! @op u dont deserve any guy with that kind of purse u describe except yahoo yahoo boyz

I just hope u dont come on NL in anoder time shouting gender equality 'cos methink d fight 4 equality should start by ladies erasing this your kind of mentality instead of thread d existing path of embittered divorcees n single mothers
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by horny4u(f): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2011
@OP
I feel you but donot make the mistake of thinking a rich guy means he loves you.
You are better off with a guy who has lots of potential, fab work ethics, ambitious , hard working who will go to jupiter and back for you.
Then you are precious to him and you can support him to be the best he can be and when he becomes rich you will be the chairwoman of that money , trust me he will bring that pay check to you not after he has spent half on shepe,
Hold out for a good man and build something together,

Not a lazy dreamer oh
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by Cuddlemii: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin Since when did this place become a market place. I suspect op is a guy trying to mess up the female gender. Op, you have failed. It might even be Lefulefu, Tell wisdom & yeye4 life. Or he is part of them, quadruplets. Please just ask you parent to leave the rest behind or avoid each other, the breeding is too much.
Re: Men! Men! Why Are You Guys Selfish? Proberbly Ignorant by tellwisdom: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2011
You guys are getting it mixed up sad sad. She showed a GREEN LIGHT with her user name! CALL-ME, now, she went ahead to break the jerk down for better understanding of her mission here. **MONEY FOR HAND, BACK FOR GROUND** grin grin. Chaii!! women don suffer cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Ways To Seduce A Man & Make Him Crazy For You! / Come & Knack Me! Maheeda Pulls Her Pant To Her Knees In Racy Toilet 18+ Photos / Man Who Cut Off His Ears And Nose To Look Like Skull Wants His GENITALS Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.