Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves (6540 Views)

My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Getting Married To A Man Who Earns 35,000 As Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2023
Silentgroper:

You're new on NL , as in so recent..

If you knew about maynation and lirusehn ..

You wouldnt make this claim ...
Are they married?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Are they married?

Yep..
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2023
Silentgroper:

Yep..
Awn that's cool
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Aklee4994(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Which of the nairalander would you suggest because I can hardly find a non toxic man here.
so panspohist is a toxic guy
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 22, 2023
Aklee4994:
so panspohist is a toxic guy
I don't know ooo
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Silentgroper(m): 10:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Negroid001:

So my woman na my responsibility?
Women and entitlement.
I would never do what she can't do for me. That's my policy, and it works all the time.

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Alonso91(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2023
Hahahshaha
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Silentgroper:
she's fat. I'm not body shaming.

I'm only putting the information out there ..

How did I know?! She made the description herself..

Doesn't mean she wouldn't find a suitor..

Some men are into BBW( fat and sexy)..

If she's the latter, then she's good to go..
How did you know she's married and is it to a nairalander?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Aklee4994(m): 11:06am On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Abeg no kill me with 😂😂😂😂😂 i
Gangster don later comment 😎
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Silentgroper:
if nairaland gets a popularity more than it already does .. it won't survive ..

Instagram , Twitter and FB are foreign brands unlike nl being Nigeria owned ...

It's a fable.
Pay stack is a good example.

Atleast make it sure that nairaland Kenya
Nairaland Uganda
Just like twitter

But you need to partner with companies that have structures in these countries.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by aswani(m): 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They were hell bent on me leaving, seunn asked Mynd to witch hunt me. It was that serious
I hardly ever agree with you in this section, na for here dem suppose pursue you comot, not Politics section.

Anyway please return to Politics soon, the lunatics have overrun the asylum over there since your left sha.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
aswani:

I hardly ever agree with you in this section, na for here dem suppose pursue you comot, not Politics section.

Anyway please return to Politics soon, the lunatics have overrun the asylum over there since your left sha.
😂
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Divay22:

Unto cruise way you dey catch abi grin grin
Not cruise
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
haaa you think I don't know that you are a married man? If you were single I would have recommended persphone1 for you, look beyond her posts because she cruise sometimes but I can assure you she'll make a very good partner
Only to Mexican men biko grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Persephone1:
Only to Mexican men biko grin grin grin grin
Mexican men you shall get grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Haakeem(m): 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
wis3:
How old are you?😪
12yrs old🤒
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by aswani(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How can you and seun be so openly biased, how can you turn blind eyes to my constant report of someone who created a monika to insult me and others and even people's parents yet you only took his post down while he continues doing the same rubbish all over this place? I need an explanation to this or grant my deactivation request.

Sadly one shouldn't be on social media if they can't tolerate abuses, curses and insults from faceless people.

By registering an account on any type of social media platform, you are effectively agreeing to bring a victim of injustice.

It would be a shame if you left but don't expect any better anywhere. Better moderated forums that are proactive still have such things happening, never mind Nairaland that is reactive.

Not that I am knocking Nairaland as I can only imagine how hard it is to be a moderator on here with the absolute dross that is routinely posted all over the forum.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Nobody: 6:26am On Apr 23, 2023
aswani:

Sadly one shouldn't be on social media if they can't tolerate abuses, curses and insults from faceless people.

By registering an account on any type of social media platform, you are effectively agreeing to bring a victim of injustice.

It would be a shame if you left but don't expect any better anywhere. Better moderated forums that are proactive still have such things happening, never mind Nairaland that is reactive.

Not that I am knocking Nairaland as I can only imagine how hard it is to be a moderator on here with the absolute dross that is routinely posted all over the forum.
I really don't know what the Mynd and seunn are up to, it didn't start today, the particular monika has done a lot and I've really tried ignoring him, and since they've not done anything about it he continues doing it. I'm really disappointed in seun and mynd44. Check the monika allardyc(e) remove the bracket, check his comments from the beginning of when he registered the account and you'll understand that he purposely have that account for me. I'm not used to reporting Monikas but that account has overstepped his boundaries. The thing is if I reply him since moderators have refused to do anything about it they'll quickly ban my account while they let him move freely. I don't know why I can't deactivate this account but my other account deactivated successfully, any clue?
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 6:53am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Happiness is not always free, sometimes you have to create your own happiness. You can never be truly happy as a loner

But ladies on this forum say they never and will have nothing to do with Nigerian men...

What you should know is that Nairaland is a forum not a Dating site.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Happiness is not always free, sometimes you have to create your own happiness. You can never be truly happy as a loner

But ladies on this forum say they never and will have nothing to do with Nigerian men...

What you should know is that Nairaland is a forum not a Dating site.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by makydebbie(f): 6:55am On Apr 23, 2023
wis3:
How old are you?😪

E reach to ask grin
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 6:59am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

This is a forum, not a dating site.
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by dominic17: 7:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Igbo lards look before you leap if you marry Yoruba guys your children will be tagged bastards
Re: Why Are Nairalanders Not Getting Married To Themselves by Dshocker(m): 7:02am On Apr 23, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You made valid points and on the pics part, you'll hardly see a guy post his pic on his dp, ladies do better on this part. It's a big turn off responding to someone you don't know what they look like or at least crop or cover your face. I'm guilty of the last one, Infact I don't even know what goes on in my mail

Speaking of pics, why didn't you put up yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Are Some Successful Sisters Not Married? / What Kind Of Men/Women Do You Attract? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.