Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. (14332 Views)

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by MeineMutter: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Format.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:

You want Obi to sue Gazette so that you people will say that Obi will gauge the media if he ever becomes president?
how is suing equal to gagging?? If someone feel offended by a report he can sue even prince Williams and wife in UK had to sue photographers for unnecessary paparazzi and won compensation which they donated to charity...so just leave story...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by servicom101(m): 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
Can't he make it brief? undecided

Don't silence him... He's got freedom...

Or are you bothered?

Shaaa no use your connect ban me.

I go rise again
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by LADEMINUS: 6:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
DeJoeee:
I caught one agbado today.
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
On searching his moniker, I saw all the tribal vomits He spurs on nairaland.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .
I will not hold it against him anyway, let me just assume he is catching cruise

All hail the Nigerian Sherlock Cruise Holmes
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by DMerciful(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
The tribunal is the most important thing and not dogs barking
KingKO22:
We are waiting for you to sue people Gazette

Shey bi you like court well well

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Penguin2: 7:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
how is suing equal to gagging?? If someone feel offended by a report he can sue even prince Williams and wife in UK had to sue photographers for unnecessary paparazzi and won compensation which they donated to charity...so just leave story...

Well, Peter Obi cannot do that right now. Especially now that you people are looking for what you will use against him.

If he dares sue Peoples Gazette, you people will never stop talking about how he’s a dictator waiting to happen.

Sorry, Obi won’t fall into you people’s trap.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Electorate: 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Religious war leader

All this na damage control

It no go work

Keep fooling yourself, you think sensible people like most Nigerians don't know a Muslim Muslim ticket by Tinubu is a religious war. Wise up.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by adekolaelect(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
princekwi:

Bastard, I am not more religious bigot than you idiots that kill because of religion,, Deborah Samuel case is still fresh, demons in human skin, the zoo must be divided along religious lines, bastards, you can intimidate the gullible with your useless slogan but can't intimidate me, it's religious war, if not why force your useless masquerade garment on Christian schools you hypocrites
this is the part of reason many people like you are not productive to the society. Talking has if the religion recognised or understand his existence . Where was religious when Covid 19,Bokoharam ,Hungers and Insecurity dominated our society ? Politicians use you to get what they want BCS of your level of Ignorance in the name of religion. Can you tell me what religion has offered you apart from virtual invisible claims from your pastors / Alfas. Use your sense Religion has nothing to offer the followers but only the Leaders.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by adekolaelect(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
princekwi:

I said Bleep off, it's a religious war you idiot, now do your worst, I said it , I am saying it, it's a religious war, Zombie
Not Bard!!!! You just replicate your yes Daddy pay master . That Hanger and hatred in you is making you not reasonable .
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Walexybobo(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

See person wey get home training dey call another person papa say he no get sense... grin

You bloody head slamming mohammadian terrorist thinks any one who support Obi is Igbo. .

Idiat wale ..

You hate obi because he is a Christian.... nothing more
Continue wailing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Walexybobo(m): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

See person wey get home training dey call another person papa say he no get sense... grin

You bloody head slamming mohammadian terrorist thinks any one who support Obi is Igbo. .

Idiat wale ..

You hate obi because he is a Christian.... nothing more
Nobody is hating anybody.
Is a matter of choice who you voted for.
So stop slamming your head against the brick .
Your mumu is of the highest order.
Oponu ayirada.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by SHINJACRUSADER: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2023
Walexybobo:

Nobody is hating anybody.
Is a matter of choice who you voted for.
So stop slamming your head against the brick .
Your mumu is of the highest order.
Oponu ayirada.

Christian hater....

Ọmọ ale
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Walexybobo(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Christian hater....

Ọmọ ale
Goan sleep.
Yaro like you dey follow me drag words.
O ti ya weyre Sha.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by SHINJACRUSADER: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Walexybobo:

Goan sleep.
Yaro like you dey follow me drag words.
O ti ya weyre Sha.

baba rẹ aṣiwere ni ọmọkunrin
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by sleemomymy: 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
THE SAME MUSLIM YOU WANT TO START WAR WITH.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Well, Peter Obi cannot do that right now. Especially now that you people are looking for what you will use against him.

If he dares sue Peoples Gazette, you people will never stop talking about how he’s a dictator waiting to happen.

Sorry, Obi won’t fall into you people’s trap.
he won't sue cos the phone call is true... Obi wey lose who get im time Atiku that's second nobody send am na Obi cos he is a noisemaker... with his obidient toxic people

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by princekwi: 5:00am On Apr 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
this is the part of reason many people like you are not productive to the society. Talking has if the religion recognised or understand his existence . Where was religious when Covid 19,Bokoharam ,Hungers and Insecurity dominated our society ? Politicians use you to get what they want BCS of your level of Ignorance in the name of religion. Can you tell me what religion has offered you apart from virtual invisible claims from your pastors / Alfas. Use your sense Religion has nothing to offer the followers but only the Leaders.

'Would you say the same if it had been Christian/Christian ticket? People that even want to force wearing of hijab in 'Christian schools. My anger is it's highly hypocritical if you can't take half of what you dish out to others. period
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by princekwi: 5:04am On Apr 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Not Bard!!!! You just replicate your yes Daddy pay master . That Hanger and hatred in you is making you not reasonable .

Hypocrite, yes I still say it, it's religious war from your demigod that looks at Christians as shits and nonentities and opted for Muslim Muslim ticket, if Christians understand the meaning of this M/M ticket from these evil entities, they will fight war, but they can't because they are zombies and morons, If Nigerian Christians were in the shoes of Westerners, that can't think with their brain but with their stomachs, Ottoman empire would have conquered the world. Who is deceiving who? Nigerian Christians are nothing but pussies, I owe none any apology for saying it
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Bnladan(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Thank you daddy grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by adekolaelect(m): 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
princekwi:

Hypocrite, yes I still say it, it's religious war from your demigod that looks at Christians as shits and nonentities and opted for Muslim Muslim ticket, if Christians understand the meaning of this M/M ticket from these evil entities, they will fight war, but they can't because they are zombies and morons, If Nigerian Christians were in the shoes of Westerners, that can't think with their brain but with their stomachs, Ottoman empire would have conquered the world. Who is deceiving who? Nigerian Christians are nothing but pussies, I owe none any apology for saying it
You sound Terrorist. You need to be avoided .
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by adekolaelect(m): 6:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
princekwi:

'Would you say the same if it had been Christian/Christian ticket? People that even want to force wearing of hijab in 'Christian schools. My anger is it's highly hypocritical if you can't take half of what you dish out to others. period
Let it sink in to your skull . Christian or Muslims can't claim any government financed schools or Infrastructures. Any government finance schools is under multi Religious which allows every student to dress in code which is not against the policy of Nigeria and state educational policy. You don't need to cry on me but the supreme Court that gave the Vadict . Many of you are just emotional in your way of reasoning without apply common sense . How will Christian be incharg or determine code of dressing in government owns schools ? Belonging to a particular religion should not make you unreasonable or not applying common natural gift God has giving you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others / Boko Haram Forced Me To Watch My Son Beheaded – Displaced Baga Resident / Subsidy Removal:GEJ Ready For Mass Revolt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.