Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. (14331 Views)

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Guestlander: 2:01am On Apr 22, 2023
Religious warrior, bloody hypocrite.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Moh247: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Ode

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Religious war leader

All this na damage control

It no go work

Oga rest u no dey tire?
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by FunkeAyorinde: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2023
Nice one.

Beat SAPA with a career in tech. Become a Data Analyst within 3 Months!! Check for Profile to reach me
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by abbasajao(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2023
This man lack OT. Must he turns every opportunity to campaign?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Eraser33(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2023
They una don see him msg now?
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by OloyeVIII: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

The idiot studied philosophy. They love saying nonsense.

Ask him to add 2 + 3 + 1, he will give you a fake statistics of China and Bankok
You can't even spell "Bangkok".. obviously a dickhead

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by tunwumi: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2023
Yes Daddy!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by favor914: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2023
successmatters:
The incoming president of Nigeria has spoken in glowing words, but urchinsons will still lament their lives away grin
Labor party no get presidential candidate in the 2023 general election.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Arabk25: 8:35am On Apr 22, 2023
successmatters:

Nobody can satisfy urchinsons, no need trying to.

You can't satisfy a fool
A fool remains a fool no matter wat you do to please him or her

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by arewaboy01(m): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2023
LegendHero:
Imagine turning an Eid greeting to campaign after election.

Just greet Muslims happy Eid and move on. Who send you to type this long disjointed epistle?

Obi is truly a boy, he no too get sense.
very stupid and dull person …what do we expect from the leader of headless mobs

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Houseontherock1: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2023
He could have just said a few words of well wishes without the campaign

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by gigabyte13: 8:39am On Apr 22, 2023
Hypocrite, Sheep in wolf clothing
you dey greet same people wey you declare religious war against....
King of bigots
Dey play
Just dey playyyyyyyyyyy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Chetas81(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
Can't he make it brief? undecided
use the comment as your bedroom pillow AT LEAST YOU GAIN SOMETHING FROM THIS COMMENT
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by bigdammyj: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2023
DeJoeee:
I caught one agbado today.
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
On searching his moniker, I saw all the tribal vomits He spurs on nairaland.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .
I will not hold it against him anyway, let me just assume he is catching cruise

You think you're better than him / her?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Walexybobo(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
This man no get sense at all.
We all know it's a religious war.
So, no need to middle into Islam.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by SHINJACRUSADER: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2023
LegendHero:
Imagine turning an Eid greeting to campaign after election.

Just greet Muslims happy Eid and move on. Who send you to type this long disjointed epistle?

Obi is truly a boy, he no too get sense.

A boy that is bigger than Ur father. .

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist.

You hate obi because he is a Christian
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by SHINJACRUSADER: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Walexybobo:
This man no get sense at all.
We all know it's a religious war.
So, no need to middle into Islam.

Your fada no get sense ..

You hate him because he is a Christian..

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Alliswell248: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2023
successmatters:
The incoming president of Nigeria has spoken in glowing words, but urchinsons will still lament their lives away grin

Yes Daddy.
Incoming President in 2039.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by SHINJACRUSADER: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2023
gigabyte13:
Hypocrite, Sheep in wolf clothing
you dey greet same people wey you declare religious war against....
King of bigots
Dey play
Just dey playyyyyyyyyyy

Your satanic Muslim-muslim ticket is not a religious war against Christians right?

Bloody terrorist
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Peppysco: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2023
DeJoeee:
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .

What's the point of this epistle now?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by OfficialP: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2023
so setting the record straight is now a form of campaigning. hmmm

When a bunch of known corrupt people unite against one man and spare no attempt to assassinate his character, blindly follow that one man! - Marcus Aurelius
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Faposky95: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2023
You wanna hate him now that you have been served....
....yes, I'm talking to those who have nothing meaningful to contribute apart from your low vibes and aimless toxicity.....to the progressive....PO or whosoever......

It's more than Salla...
Is that man achieve a crescendo of freedom and happiness while alive
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Peppysco: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Obi is definitely an incentive human. All he had to do was congratute the Muslims and move on but still crying wolf and politicizing his same congratulatory message shows how desperate the guy is. The matter is in court, then allow the law to take it's course.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by harqinhola(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
😅😅😅😃😃😃It is a religious war ‼️Yes daddy , thank you daddy .😍😍😍

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by fredoooooo: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
Obi nwannem .. Baba ya kuku shout out before dem call am religion bigots again grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Mubiola360: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:
I’ve seen some elements from the other political divide saying that Peter Obi has not wished Nigerian Muslims a Happy Eid/Sallah Message. But the truth is that Peter Obi actually sent his Sallah message on Thursday night which has garnered over 2.2million views as of the time of filing this report.

So, I hope this shuts the mouth of those who were trying to propagate whatever religious agenda.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1649110771681357824
Nothing but high service. Religious war peddler.
Obi will never become the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. The religious war shall always be on our mind for a very long time .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Larryndelaw: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Obi didn't say anything to the deaths cause by unknown Gunmen to police and people in the east but can only react to things that happened in Lagos. Obi 8s a Scammer

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Felix6: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2023
DeJoeee:
getat! There is dignity in labour, you can't be the driver and conductor same time. Every man to his duty.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Felix6: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Obi didn't say anything to the deaths cause by unknown Gunmen to police and people in the east but can only react to things that happened in Lagos. Obi 8s a Scammer
what did Bala blue said when wakili iskilu and his children were sacking yorubas from the south west? No vex me o.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by omoadeleye(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:

Oh! Now you have confirmed he did send a Sallah message as far back as last night and your new problem is that it’s not brief🤔?

I’m sure if he had made a brief tweet, you’d have compared it with his Easter Message to Christians and tried to tell us how it’s a long thread but he sent just a single tweet for Muslims.

Your only problem with Obi are your biases and anachronistic primordial sentiments against his tribe, nothing else.

Cathodekazim I hope you can delete your propaganda thread now

Like, is he sending Sallah message or he is talking about politics? Cause Obi always use every scenario to talk about politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Gowon Can't Write His Memoir / Governor Akeredolu Emerges Chairman South West Governors' Forum / Anti-Party: Enugu APC suspends Nnamani, Onyeama, expels Chime, VON DG, others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.