Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,230 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Have You Noticed This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Noticed This? (745 Views)

I Just Noticed This Thing Turns Women On Like Crazy / TELL ME What You Noticed About This Picture I Just Took Now [Picture] / Have You Noticed Men Aren't Interested in marriage Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed This? by inegbenose1: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Have you noticed that it is very common to see a yoruba man married to an igbo lady but rare to see an igbo man married to a yoruba lady.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed This? by Tinububalls: 6:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Time of posting this trash is worrisome.
Did you even sleep at all?

5 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed This? by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:10am On Apr 22, 2023
Yoruba girls are grossly very disrespectful, all of them that I've met from A to Z, damn no Igbo guy can stand that. The moment they open mouth na insult. Even infants.
Re: Have You Noticed This? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
Yoruba girls are grossly very disrespectful, all of them that I've met from A to Z, damn no Igbo guy can stand that. The moment they open mouth na insult. Even infants.

it was a girl that directed my mind to this.

I've observed it to be very true.

igbo guys value respect above every other thing
Re: Have You Noticed This? by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2023
anthonyuncle:

it was a girl that directed my mind to this.

I've observed it to be very true.

igbo guys value respect above every other thing
their guys have evolved to the level of smacking shit outta them.
Re: Have You Noticed This? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:06am On Apr 22, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
their guys have evolved to the level of smacking shit outta them.

their guys have very little respect for them

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / I'm Having Blind Faith / Valentine Day: Why The Much Ado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.