Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid (41309 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Mindlog: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
angry angry
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by DevilSignature: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
I honestly can't disagree with her!

Woe to all ye Simps embarrassing the exalted position of Manhood!

This is why I don't hate gold diggers anymore! I actually despise the owners of the gold who base relationships solely or majorly on money!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Abfinest007(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
I don't blame d girl I blame the manga that has people in his family that are seeking for this kind of assistance but d manga value kitten

5 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by JAMO84: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
His
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by zeusdgrt(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
Na mumu dey train woman wen never marry am.Even the ones wen u don marry na one eye u take dey look so u nor do too much
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by G187: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Beheading....
Loading...... grin
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Gamezi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Everyday men face possibility of not getting married

3 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by tooflaver: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Pray For Davido💔Watch How He was ÄTTTÄÇK£D on STAGE During His Performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDISXhHi_6M

Famous singer, David Adeleke, aka Davido, was attacked by a yet-to-be-identified man while performing on stage at his Timeless concert in Lagos on Sunday.

DAILY POST reported that the Omo Baba Olowo crooner threw a homecoming concert at Tafawa Belewa Square to celebrate his record-breaking fourth studio album, ‘Timeless’.

Midway into the concert, the singer was attacked by an aggressive attendee who forced his way through the mammoth crowd to the stage.

In a video making the rounds on social media, the attacker could be seen pointing at the singer, who appeared ready to defend himself.

Fortunately, the security acted swiftly and bundled the attacker off-stage.

The concert continued after the incident.

The Timeless concert is Davido’s first concert since losing his son, Ifeanyi Adeleke, in a swimming pool accident last year.

The concert had his uncle, Governor Ademola Adeleke of Osun State, in attendance.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Blissful45(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Wicked girl
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yes I agree with her. My ex left me to marry someone else last year. I was the one paying her tuition to study pharmacy and she was already in 300l Before she broke up with me. She told me I still need to be paying rents, tuition, feeding. And I'm still paying till now even though she's with someone else. Because promise must be Kept
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by olisaEze(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yes, I agree with her! She paid her way through school by serving, night & day, under rock hard & sweaty conditions. Now she’ll go for her NYSC with over five years service experience! Wonderful!! She stooped to conquer!! grin grin

PS: The owner of the comment above mine needs Jesus in a hurry.🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by iFESTAC680(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Love is strong ohhh
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by advanceDNA: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Billionaire2:
Hahaha!!
check well, the Darlington mama dey farm for village … 😂

Darlington seff no go school... grin

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gamezi:
Everyday men face possibility of not getting married

Getting married is not compulsory, and it's certainly not for every man or woman!

A lot of mentally distressed and spent married people would have been healthier upstairs if they had resisted societal, family, and peer pressure and stayed single!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by 8stargeneral: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
She's right though

I blame mugu who train a girl in school,you can only support her

And maybe her sister is struggling with her studies and he's training olosho in school that doesn't regard him...weak men everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Larryndelaw: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
So what is your patent job
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omoslim26:
True as long as you already let him know your stand and position on the marriage issh.
Some Men are just bornthroway foolish weak vessels.
And some of them fit be bloody illiterate o undecided
Illiterate dey train another person pikin for school lipsrsealed
No be mumu be that angry

Such stupidity among the male folks has sadly existed and persisted for decades!

I have no pity for such idiotic men when they get dumped!

It's even better they get dumped than getting married to someone who will cheat on their weak asses for life.

6 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Funflipper: 2:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Oh girl stand your ground and don't ever let poverty suck you into a toxic marriage.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Gamezi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

Getting married is not compulsory, and it's certainly not for every man or woman!

A lot of mentally distressed and spent married people would have been healthier upstairs if they had resisted societal, family, and peer pressure and stayed single!

True sha, but the pressure some people face go make people around them think they are not serious or otherwise meanwhile man eye don see shege

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by tfelicityk(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
So Darlington's sister prophecy is real...
So she acted on Darlington's sister prophecy as part of her reasons not to marry Darlington....

Darlington well-done for the investment...

Allow her to go and invest herself to her choice of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by kingsmaila(m): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sponsor your siblings, children, or wife but not any woman.

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by eepeepook: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is one problem with a lack of student loan system. They should have made an agreement where she’d pay in installments after education. I know friends who did the same for relatives. Social media, she’s likely talking rubbish like Nairalanders. She fit no get boyfriend to begin with.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Nchenches: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
What if marrying an educated lady was his reason for training you?

What if both of you agreed earlier that you will marry if he trained you?
If you don't want to marry him now, kindly refund all he used in training you at school. As both of you could have slept and made love, as e de sweet him, so e de sweet you, so don't come up with that crap of you have been sleeping with me without pay. Unless you want to make yourself look like a prostitute.

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by litaninja(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Na dem. Leeches.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Gospel2Day: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Instead of shamelessly being ungrateful in public to your benefactor, why not tell the public how you intend to refund or repay every kobo he spent on training you through school?
Any man who picks this girl as a wife is playing with fire.
You don't come online to show how wickedly ungrateful you are.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Angelfrost(m): 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Gamezi:

True sha, but the pressure some people face go make people around them think they are not serious or otherwise meanwhile man eye don see shege

That's why I always recommend books like this:

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by BigYash: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Sponsor toto for school, when no be your daughter,sister or wife. You must be a philanthropist to do suchcheesy Na who sponsor this one looking like an ungrateful element,find trouble na..

3 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by hollywater: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
Automatically if you refuse to marry him after spending all the Money,it means the Sister was right.
Sisi you are not marrying her mom or Sister just just remember what the Young Man went through to train you.
If u no take my advice, you will give birth to a boy Child one day, Kama will take his place.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by chatinent: 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Not marrying him isn't the problem. Will you refund him or choose the part to never marry someone else by fire by force? grin
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Gamezi(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's why I always recommend books like this:

grin grin

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Bmaster(m): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Many people including nairalanders don't understand the difference between sponsoring and training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sister, You Have Been Dating Him For 1 Year Plus & You Dont Know This / Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.