Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid (41316 Views)

Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You — Lady Tells Partner / Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Burgerlomo: 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
The person (boyfriend) who trained her through school is just a mere father Christmas 😎

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Farfalla(f): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
donbenie:
Hope she let him know that before he started the sponsoring?

What about the girls you date and even sleep with? Do you inform them in advance that dating them and sleeping with them does not necessarily mean you'll marry them?

6 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by izibili44: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Abeg which school the guy sponsor dis girl go. De Grammar no be here o

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by ikelords(m): 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
I have nothing to say shaaa... Because if it's me ... Before you finish making that video.. you don begin run mad immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by newnigerdelta00: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
emexnaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MERjyDu_uGU

Thief,why your papa nor train you to school if he easy

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Greattha: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
It goes both ways...

Guess the mother and sister were right and saw through you...you should've stood down from accepting his money when you heard these horrible things being said but no...you feel entitled...

However, you have a valid point for not going further.

Though we haven't heard from the other side.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by ConfidentialDoc: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Let no man accuse any woman of suffering in life.
Any man who suffers, is the fault of the man at the end of day.
Likewise, no woman should blame men who go their own way MWGTOW

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Georgejeez: 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Calibrator:
According to the law of the jungle, she is right.

And anything the guy does to relieve his pain of being taken for a fool, as long as he is not stupid enough to leave a trail, he is also right.

We all know what we are doing.
You are valid

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by coputa(m): 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
donbenie:
If it's possible to build a house and stay in a woman's p****y,some men will do.She must have taken advantage of the man's stupidity, even when you fall in love open your eyes,love is not blind.

5 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
if its because of what his family said then she is wrong. The guy shouldn't be punished because of what the family said. He is an adult responsible for his own actions not the actions or words by his family.

3 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by laiperi: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
Well, the family of the guy hated the girl and she saw no way out of their disapproval no matter what.

But if she felt so strongly about his family, why wait until years of paying to sponsor her to reject him?

Even if they got married, with such mind, it could have been a disaster. Not different from other bad marriages.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Basilokumo93: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
My dear now adays in Nigeria nothing goes for free ooo Incase you forget , u better know what you are doing

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by folake4u(f): 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Farfalla:

What about the girls you date and even sleep with? Do you inform them in advance that dating them and sleeping with them does not necessarily mean you'll marry them?

Chef Farfalla in the building. Cook that thing. grin

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by buJu234: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Am still wondering why some men are so stupid.. training a girlfriend??

My colleague in the office will japa soon guess the sponsor.. her boyfriend!

Some men are jst stupid wen it comes to pussy..

4 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by PAQ(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
He would have listened to his sister. She was right afterall. If she is a good person she would have proved his family wrong. Peoples perception of others change by thier actions.

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Kobojunkie: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ransomware:
She is absolutely right, if you are dumb enough to expect your reward for paying someone's school fees to be marriage, then you are too dumb to be the head of a household. That woman just saved the nation from having some super dumb kids in the future.
when you lord your accomplishment over your spouse, then that will be a horrible relationship.

If a man decides to drive down the high way and start throwing his money out the window, do those who pick up the money owe him marriage or what ever he cooks up in his head?
Is the person doing that sane enough to be in charge of anything?
Wow.... nice! grin
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Quodseverismete: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
This kind of girl deserve the " Kanu girl-Chines man treatment.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Mayeldah(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
You sef for tell am make he stop paying the school fees na
E be like say na half school fees the guy pay sef, your grammar no be here
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by winner37(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
God pls let me not be a victim of this 🙏

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Farfalla(f): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
folake4u:

Cook that thing. grin

Sure. grin

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by FireUpNow(m): 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
For her mind she dey wise and intelligent. When village people go gather to reason her matter nor be her clear eyes she go take four forty race go dey beg the man she think is a mugu. But some men sha.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Almunjid(m): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Yankiss:
Did they agree on marriage before the training? If so, she is absolutely wrong, if not, she is right. We tell SIMPs to only train wives, they no gree. Girlfriend is not wife. A wife can leave, how much more someone with no legal agreement.
Here in the north, the man will first marry and impregnate her before sponsoring her to school. In her first year in school, it's either she's heavily pregnant or a nursing mother.
Few months after she weans the baby, the husband will... Another one again.
Sense no go kill northerners Ooo. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by folake4u(f): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Farfalla:

Sure. grin

😎

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Tzar(m): 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2023
Simps deserves what they get from these wh0re. I have zero pity for simps!
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Nchenches: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
emexnaija:

You are not going to marry his mum or his sister.

You were meant to marry him. You have a hidden excuse for refusing to marry him after he trained you through school. Wayo.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by LaSenior: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Before paying for school fees make sure you have already paid her pride price in her 200level give am belle sharp sharp if she commot am then you sew her for damages

Women are very decietful Humans

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by artur(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
That guy sister was right
The idea of marry a lady after training her in school is insane

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Kingsley123456(m): 3:16pm On Apr 24, 2023
This is why I'm considering having a weapon,
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Draslo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
donbenie:
It is even stupid to be betrothed to someone about to go to university. They will help you fuçk her wella

1 Like

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Okhuadams(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
emexnaija:

But you were busy collecting Thank God that you spoke ontime Just calculate all that he has spent and refund it to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by vikstandon(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
So they told him all these... He believed in you, and continued with you regardless. You didn't tell him all these, until he has seen you through school.

I don't blame you, I blame him for not heeding to voice of wisdom. Is not late, he is lucky not to have married you. If I were to be him, I would celebrate.
You are a mistake, he shouldn't make.

2 Likes

Re: Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid by Okhuadams(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
Omoslim26:
True as long as you already let him know your stand and position on the marriage issh.
Some Men are just bornthroway foolish weak vessels.
And some of them fit be bloody illiterate o undecided
Illiterate dey train another person pikin for school lipsrsealed
No be mumu be that angry
na heavy mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? / He Is No Longer Attracted To His Wife To Be / When I Told Her I'm A Teacher The Fast Reply Stop Lol. KINGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.