Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k (5625 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Blupen969(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Shut up abeg she no be Igbo
Mumu she be igbo, you no even know who your babe be na me go tell you everything about her hahahahahaha foolish man

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Blupen969 post=122723690]Mumu she be igbo, you no even know who your babe be na me go tell you everything about her hahahahahaha foolish man [/quote

You mean your Igbo mother right? Is she foolish?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Blupen969(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=Ronaldo723 post=122723768][/quote]Na me like your comment bros, i know say you no know

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Crystalom3(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend went to school on Saturday to do her clearance and a random guy just stopped her they talked and he gave her 200k to use eat because she told him she is stressed.

Mehn when she told me I was like omo guys day ooo I then collected 30k from the money
Will you call the guy a simp?
pesin wey feed you and your family Naim u Wan insult?
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by pizzzy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Just say you broke πŸ˜‚
akamu dey insult custard
brokenaldo like you
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by manchyme: 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol your case na psychiatric case I no go reply you

He's telling you the truth. Be in charge. You dey fear her. Even if she won't agree try it to test her loyalty. Give her 30k, hold the rest and tell her you'll only spend 20k, by so doing if she finishes the 30k she'll either go to the guy or come back to you. You want to keep collecting peanut from her. Someone that can give out 200k, you should be strategizing on how to collect more. Use your fkking head. Sooner or later you'll loose her to the highest bidder. If she leaves you she didn't commit any crime, we all want a better life. Send me 5k for this advice, opportunities like this no plenty oooo

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Crystalom3:
pesin wey feed you and your family Naim u Wan insult?
Belike na your stupid family them day feed idiot
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Baronthecelebri: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
Mumu boy, be simple man
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Mumu boy, be simple man

Your dad
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend went to school on Saturday to do her clearance and a random guy just stopped her they talked and he gave her 200k to use eat because she told him she is stressed.

Mehn when she told me I was like omo guys day ooo I then collected 30k from the money
Will you call the guy a simp?

She about to be uses by rit..alist
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by AbarisFather(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
I can't recall a chapter in the bible that says "it is finished"
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Benki003(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Bruh she's gonna cheat am sorry for you

My ex was just like this, any body that greets her she comes to tell me. But there's this particular guy that do disturb her which she normally tells me, but then assures me that she doesn't even like him or would fall for him

But at last he bleeped my babe even before me, cause I didn't want to head into sex right away and mind you we had dated for like 3 months no intimacy, but a guy that just greets her slept with her first. So think about anything ur are doing ( that's if this ur story is real)
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Business3600: 11:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Did he fvck her and are you guys still together? Just asking tho
He gave her phone based on say he want use money take Bleep her. U know the matter na. My babe is so open minded. So told me everything and me de always check her phone and messages.
I only told her fetish part of yahoo lifestyle fear catch her. Show her how maggot dey take come out from vagina after sex and the accident plus other tins yahoo boy do to ladies. We are still dating o since 2017 till date.
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by cocolacec(m): 3:43am On Apr 25, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Don't be fooled Op

She has already delivered her service

After she gave him puna to knack
He transferred 200k to her
She left his house

Due to network delay, she got alert the next day.
So she told you "a guy just sent her" 200k.
Na payment for services rendered.

Instead of you to divide the money
Collect 120k and give her 80k
Mumu go collect 30k cry
You just show her say you no get level..

Greedy boyfriend spotted.
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Abolodje: 5:05am On Apr 25, 2023
All of you should stop advising him lol he will still create another thread to tell us how his babe has been collecting steady knacks for money. On the brighter side, he collects his fair share of the tokens though so Kudos.

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Seagodess(f): 6:18am On Apr 25, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

You be mumu
Who gave the guy your babes personal details of her account number?
Your babe gave the guy her account

For a girl to give a guy her account number that means something went down or will definitely go down.
But simps like you are too dull to see what's actually going on.
Of course she will NEVER tell you. NEVER

She is not your wife. Just girlfriend
Girlfriend that we knack steady

I have given a girl 100 dollars and she knack me to stupor. Meanwhile she has a very serious boyfriend. Not husband
Dey there dey decieve yourself
some girls don't get carried away with money
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Seagodess(f): 6:29am On Apr 25, 2023
This guy na fool.. if I tell my bf a guy gave me 200k..as an alpha male he his.. he would ask me to transfer everything,,I trust am cheesy.. anytime i see the guy,, I would tell him..why did he gave me a bad money that I was scammed and my account balance was wiped off.. una go get sense by force for this country..yaho boys dey fear me.. I can't Bleep who i don't love.. there are girls that are Okay with the little they have.. that's why iam a seagoddes

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 6:41am On Apr 25, 2023
lol, 200k? bro thats small, whats 200k? You dont have to think everyone is like you
Ronaldo723:

Cuz you no fresh that’s why you never see that kind money na pele ooo πŸ˜‚
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Tenrack: 6:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol all the males in Nairaland are the same thank God say this redpill bullsit no intoxicate me to think like ona... Not every girl is a hoe bro
grin when e happen, make sure say you keep us updated please. Thank you
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Tenrack: 6:58am On Apr 25, 2023
Seagodess:
This guy na fool.. if I tell my bf a guy gave me 200k..as an alpha male he his.. he would ask me to transfer everything,,I trust am cheesy.. anytime i see the guy,, I would tell him..why did he gave me a bad money that I was scammed and my account balance was wiped off.. una go get sense by force for this country..yaho boys dey fear me.. I can't Bleep who i don't love.. there are girls that are Okay with the little they have.. that's why iam a seagoddes
nice. But hope you do not manipulate who you don't love into giving you gifts?
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Theboy21: 7:13am On Apr 25, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol all the males in Nairaland are the same thank God say this redpill bullsit no intoxicate me to think like ona... Not every girl is a hoe bro
The funny thing is you wont come back here to tell us the truth after Breakfast reach your side cos of how confident you sound right now cheesy cheesy... Come back n quote us after or before getting married to her cheesy cheesy until then keep trusting her... ur eyes go soon clear grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2023
Theboy21:
The funny thing is you wont come back here to tell us the truth after Breakfast reach your side cos of how confident you sound right now cheesy cheesy... Come back n quote us after or before getting married to her cheesy cheesy until then keep trusting her... ur eyes go soon clear grin cheesy cheesy

Guy rest πŸ˜‚ what do you know?
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 7:28am On Apr 25, 2023
Abolodje:
All of you should stop advising him lol he will still create another thread to tell us how his babe has been collecting steady knacks for money. On the brighter side, he collects his fair share of the tokens though so Kudos.

Lol redpillers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Seagodess(f): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2023
Tenrack:
nice. But hope you do not manipulate who you don't love into giving you gifts?
if you give me gift na ur headache
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 7:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Seagodess:

Who is the fool according to you? Me?
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 7:33am On Apr 25, 2023
Tenrack:
grin when e happen, make sure say you keep us updated please. Thank you

Wetin wan happen? Carry your bad energy go sit down joor
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
lol, 200k? bro thats small, whats 200k? You dont have to think everyone is like you

Lol pele I know your type πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Abolodje: 7:34am On Apr 25, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol redpillers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Whatever rocks your boat boyπŸ˜•
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2023
Business3600:

He gave her phone based on say he want use money take Bleep her. U know the matter na. My babe is so open minded. So told me everything and me de always check her phone and messages.
I only told her fetish part of yahoo lifestyle fear catch her. Show her how maggot dey take come out from vagina after sex and the accident plus other tins yahoo boy do to ladies. We are still dating o since 2017 till date.

Okay na better babe you get
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 7:36am On Apr 25, 2023
Abolodje:

Whatever rocks your boat boyπŸ˜•
That's why you for just keep quiet cuz you don't know me or my girl person force you to type?
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Abolodje: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Go sleep joor
You clearly are still a kid, creating silly threads asking stupid questions only dumb teenage boys will ask.
Keep it up anyway, I enjoy reading the silly adventures you and fellow teenage friends engage in your ignorant years lol.
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2023
Abolodje:

You clearly are still a kid, creating silly threads asking stupid questions only dumb teenage boys will ask.
Keep it up anyway, I enjoy reading the silly adventures you and fellow teenage friends engage in your ignorant years lol.

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husspuppi Is Back(photo) / 6 Signs To Know If Your Partner Is Backstabbing You. / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.