Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,110 members, 7,852,761 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k (5624 Views)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Your opinion..

Confam gist na him that guy play you..

Seizing that money would have instilled fear..That makes automatic money coming into the house and more sleeping with bros..

Atleast you know what you are dealing with...No nice girl will collect 200k dash unto free lift unless you yourself na sapa Lord and she know say you go beg am inside.. 30k..cheap
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Confam gist na him that guy play you..

Seizing that money would have instilled fear..That makes automatic money coming into the house and more sleeping with bros..

Atleast you know what you are dealing with...No nice girl will collect 200k dash unto free lift unless you yourself na sapa Lord and she know say you go beg am inside.. 30k..cheap

Lol I get your point sha you never see girls wey day chop boy money pant sef him no go see?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Madaraa1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

She had a good upbringing and am even the guy that disflowred her so far in the relationship she hasn't given me a reason to doubt her. so?

Ohk na meself I trust my own but success keep a woman just shall dey make cash look successful some babes for my department back then na their bf dey drive come smash so you too good luck
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Lol I get your point sha you never see girls wey day chop boy money pant sef him no go see?

Yes that was in the past...Now its unbelievable what boys can do to get into that pant..A niggha who can gift 200k after a free ride ,can afford to fly her to Abuja for the weekend..Low-key..

Use prick think not your heart biko
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by advanceDNA: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You Don Bleep up...I swear to Gad bro ..

Nooooooo...foolish move,you should have given her 30k. Now you are the simp. I know its fake story but you for use common sense for there.

If na u dem give 200k...u go let another person collect 170k inside??
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by MechanicMike: 12:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend went to school on Saturday to do her clearance and a random guy just stopped her they talked and he gave her 200k to use eat because she told him she is stressed.

Mehn when she told me I was like omo guys day ooo I then collected 30k from the money
Will you call the guy a simp?

angry
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

If na u dem give 200k...u go let another person collect 170k inside??

First..she no go take that ride and if she take that ride she no go tell me and if she tell me,she know say I go para and I go seize the bar..the 30k wey I give her ,no be cash ooo..na say we use am commot go flex then see reasons why her actions no good.. Spare the rod,spoil the child..Insult the bible
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
Madaraa1:

Ohk na meself I trust my own but success keep a woman just shall dey make cash look successful some babes for my department back then na their bf dey drive come smash so you too good luck

You sef trust woman ooo? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yes that was in the past...Now its unbelievable what boys can do to get into that pant..A niggha who can gift 200k after a free ride ,can afford to fly her to Abuja for the weekend..Low-key..

Use prick think not your heart biko

I get your point sha
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by MechanicMike: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:
My girlfriend went to school on Saturday to do her clearance and a random guy just stopped her they talked and he gave her 200k to use eat because she told him she is stressed.

Mehn when she told me I was like omo guys day ooo I then collected 30k from the money

Rondo....u the dumbest mugu on Nairaland so far...I swaaaar...Yor babe said she collect 200k but forgot to tell u that she fukkk him..so u will kiss her same mouth that she use to blooowjob another guy
. correct?.even ordnarrrry siofra can't do dat.
Brother..U need help sir!!!((no offenscce))
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by advanceDNA: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
Don't be fooled Op

She has already delivered her service

After she gave him puna to knack
He transferred 200k to her
She left his house
Due to network delay, she got alert the next day.
So she told you "a guy just sent her" 200k. Na payment for services rendered.

U may not be far from the truth....

Still, she fit mever spread legs....some guys dey drop raba before them knack...make no mistake...dem no be simp ooooo.....usually na those guys wey wan use babe for sexual rituals...the money is to make sure u wont refuse to come back and spread legs....

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
MechanicMike:

Rondo....u the dumbest mugu on Nairaland so far...I swaaaar...Yor babe said she collect 200k but forgot to tell u that she fukkk him..so u will kiss her same mouth that she use to blooowjob another guy
. correct?.even ordnarrrry siofra can't do dat.
Brother..U need help sir!!!((no offenscce))
angry

Well done Nairaland troll

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by advanceDNA: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

First..she no go take that ride and if she take that ride she no go tell me and if she tell me,she know say I go para and I go seize the bar..the 30k wey I give her ,no be cash ooo..na say we use am commot go flex then see reasons why her actions no good.. Spare the rod,spoil the child..Insult the bible

U never answer the question
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

U may not be far from the truth....

Still, she fit mever spread legs....some guys dey drop raba before them knack...make no mistake...dem no be simp ooooo.....usually na those guys wey wan use babe for sexual rituals...the money is to make sure u wont refuse to come back and spread legs....

Some girls are wise as the serpent no forget no be every girl be hoe some go just chop you like mugu
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

I get your point sha

I dey love wella..but my own na Love is wicked..If you draw suspicious leg come out,forget am.... I will just benefit till you are tired. My Instinct no dey lie.

For you to write am for public even though na fake, your Instinct self no dey lie..Na you simp up for that 30k insurance fee wey she pay..

Next is babe,guess what that guy that I told you gave me 200k ,just sent me 500k to buy clothes...hahahahahaha.
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Madaraa1(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

You sef trust woman ooo? ๐Ÿ˜‚

LoL ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น you trust you nr trust na the same thing every one nr fit bad most of our parents dey together then nr get two head
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

U never answer the question

Yes.
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
Madaraa1:

LoL ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น you trust you nr trust na the same thing every one nr fit bad most of our parents dey together then nr get two head

Na true โœ…
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by okoroemeka(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

he is not a simp but a very wealthy guy,that #200k to him is like you giving somebody #2k
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by koladata(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
No i'm not wishing you bad, i pray this doesn't affect you guys because 200k is really enticing and the guy can do more
Ronaldo723:

Your opinion..
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by pizzzy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
Person see her come give her 200k just like that because she say she dey stressed
abeg op i'm curious na gold plated vagina ur girlfriend get?
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
koladata:
No i'm not wishing you bad, i pray this doesn't affect you guys because 200k is really enticing and the guy can do more

Okay I get you sha
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
pizzzy:
Person see her come give her 200k just like that because she say she dey stressed
abeg op i'm curious na gold plated vagina ur girlfriend get?

The guy probably likes her
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Business3600: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You Don Bleep up...I swear to Gad bro ..

Nooooooo...foolish move,you should have given her 30k. Now you are the simp. I know its fake story but you for use common sense for there.
Might not be fake story but who knows
200k without doing something strong.
A guy gave me babe IPhone 13. When she told me about it. I collect phone from her and gave her 20k because I bought 11 for her previously. Those yahoo guys are really spoiling show for legit guys
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2023
Business3600:

A guy gave me babe IPhone 13. When she told me about it. I collect phone from her and gave her 20k because I bought 11 for her previously. Those yahoo guys are really spoiling show for legit guys

Did he fvck her and are you guys still together? Just asking tho
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by advanceDNA: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

Some girls are wise as the serpent no forget no be every girl be hoe some go just chop you like mugu

Guy....forget story...Women are not wise....na them fรณolish pass .......Thats why they follow strangers they've never seen befor to fvck for change....Thats why they get pregnant claiming "he said he loves me" ...thats why they get 700k for one night hook up and think its their luck and sweet pvssy...

Baba...if ur babe never fvck the guy...she has been paid to get fvcked at a later time and if care is not taken, for a more sinister reason

...no one gives 200k to strangers without a motive...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Business3600:

God bless you omo ope... you gotta collect the loot first first first.. Nice one. YOU SABI ROAD ABEG SHOW RONALDO
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by advanceDNA: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Yes.

U tell op make e no beleive the girlfriend

But u want make i beleive u say u go allow person collect 170k inside the 200k u were gifted..

Baba dey play oooo u hear
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Dzzzz: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
You definitely know she wonโ€™t tell you when she collect dick!!๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ..Well them done dey print your break up letter Na just say delivery man never dey around..
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by pizzzy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
Ronaldo723:

The guy probably likes her
abi she dey use kayan mata
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by OloYeOfEgbE: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
advanceDNA:

U tell op make e no beleive the girlfriend

But u want make i beleive u say u go allow person collect 170k inside the 200k u were gifted..

Baba dey play oooo u hear

I say make e no believe the girl..yourself no wise.

He asked if the guy who gave the money is a simp?

Abeg go sleep
Re: A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k by Ronaldo723: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
pizzzy:
abi she dey use kayan mata

Just say you broke ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Getting Married To An Ugly Fat White Woman Will Never Lead To Success / Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! / Wtf? Checkout Theses Girls As They Do,no Pant Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.