Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

After Over One Year In Ghana. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / After Over One Year In Ghana. (52891 Views)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / CRCC to construct 560km railway line in Ghana at $2bn, cost of 156km Lagos-Ibada / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Hndrrxxx(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Cc
Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Godfullsam(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
You left Nigeria for Ghana a year ago (according to you).

You are now complaining of not having qualifications, no family, no tangible business of your own, no job etc.

Wait, do you expect to get all these in Ghana within a year?

I pray you find the help you so desire.

But bear in mind that there is no digital skill or business that can fetch you quick money within a short period of learning.

You will need to calm down

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ok
Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by SmartyPants(m): 7:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
kokorokoman:
After over one year in Ghana without anything to show for it, I have finally decided to come back to Nigeria.

With no job, house or anything tangible to fall back to but i am just determined to start all over again because i believe no matter how far you have gone on the wrong part it is never too late to start again.

In my late thirties, no qualifications, no family, no flourishing or tangible business but determined to learn anything that can at least substain me.

now this are my questions.
*can someone like me survive the current nigeria economy?
*does the incoming tinubu govt have a place for people like me?
*on getting to naija, what digital skill do you advice me to learn? -- the skill shouldn't take much time to learn.
*i have interest in learning video and photo editing but dis skill go fit give person money?
*which apps, sites should i register on here in ghana so that i will hit the ground running as soon as i come to nigeria?.

please i need your help and suggestions.
please i need suggestions on the fastest and profitable digital skill to learn in nigeria or any business that can fetch little but quick money enogh for me to settle down in nigeria.
i am now a shadow of myself, ghana na wa o.
nairalanders abeg make una help me o.

Do you want to keep moving around in circles? forget fast money. Take your time and perfect the skill that most aligns with your natural ability. Long term success is what you should be more concerned with at this stage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by RepoMan007: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Banditry. Yahooing, politics, thuggery.

Those are thriving industries under APC.

3 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by abobote: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by 1Sharon(f): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2023
So what stops you from marrying the women there? Or aren't you attracted to them?

1 Like

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by plantist: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2023
kokorokoman:
After over one year in Ghana without anything to show for it, I have finally decided to come back to Nigeria.

With no job, house or anything tangible to fall back to but i am just determined to start all over again because i believe no matter how far you have gone on the wrong part it is never too late to start again.

In my late thirties, no qualifications, no family, no flourishing or tangible business but determined to learn anything that can at least substain me.

*on getting to naija, what digital skill do you advice me to learn? -- the skill shouldn't take much time to learn.
*i have interest in learning video and photo editing but dis skill go fit give person money?
*which apps, sites should i register on here in ghana so that i will hit the ground running as soon as i come to nigeria?.

please i need suggestions on the fastest and profitable digital skill to learn in nigeria or any business that can fetch little but quick money enogh for me to settle down in nigeria.

Although this writeup isn't error-free, you can't tell me you don't have an education with this writeup. You and I know that a secondary school student couldn't have put down his thoughts this way.

10 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Starboytwo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
I don laugh tire.

Shebi Ghana get 24/7 electricity na. Manage it.

You wan make money, you leave Naija go Ghana, no be juju be that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Johnrake69: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
kokorokoman:

If you have driving skill you should be able to get a driving job while you take time to acquire the digital skills.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by TUANKU(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Difrent:
LUCKY YOU IF YOU ARE IGBO

Just sell this your Life story to Obidients....they will do a go fund me for you...you can even become a millionaire from there.
Im saying this because its only emotional stories like this that appeals to the igboman and make him give his money.....

Im sure you were sold the dummy of Ghana is better than Nigeria...they have 247 electricity, they have roads bla bla bla
You're a sad person. The dyke who gave birth to you should have been sterilised.
Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by inoki247: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bros most people are economic immigrants. I wonder why they can't do small research. You are a job seeker, jump on LinkedIn and see how many jobs exist there before going you no fit.

Lol even if they see job dere can most of dem afford dere Permit....

Ghana working Permit starts from $500 nd u go still need to bribe some Africa countries even take $1000, $2000 be like say na Nigeria Working permit cheap pass..

1 Like

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by promami: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
Learn web design.
It'll make you money faster.
Then you can add other digital skills later.

1 Like

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by milkymesh: 7:48pm On Apr 25, 2023
You carry your problem come NL. I'm sure you have read through the comments. Any reasonable one apart from depressing comments?

Go r/Nigeria for reddit and drop your question.
All these half baked people can't offer you anything than insult and castigation.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by RPG2020(m): 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
We fail to plan

Start thinking outside the box learn skills i don't care which one but try to learn one life is like a mango others waiting for the mango to ripe while some eat it with salt because they can't wait finally don't move fast move correctly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by inoki247: 7:49pm On Apr 25, 2023
1Sharon:
So what stops you from marrying the women there? Or aren't you attracted to them?

Lol Ghana women are costly to maintain everything dere is costly dere women start dere Billing from 1000 Ghana with 5k some ur Nigeria GF will still smile at u buh not with a Ghanaian babe...

1 Like

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Exceed15: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
If you loose , do not loose the lessons. There's always a starting point bro. May God see you through.

2 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Ladymillion(f): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
kokorokoman:

Welcome back home, with the right support you will succeed as you are willing to learn
Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Mcslize: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
kokorokoman:
please modes, front page for more audience

I would have said go and learn Forex/crypto trading. But that's a long term goal.

Only those with the right mindset and who are fortunate to learn from the right source usually succeed in it.

7 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by RaptorX: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Ans - Why not?..

Ans - Yes, he does..

Your own still good. You see those wey rush go UK? They've realized that greener pasture you read on media or see on TV is very diff from reality..
Nigeria is one hundred times better than the UK.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by odinga1of: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2023
kokorokoman:

OP if you come to Naija, go and learn Photography and make sure u perfect it, stay away from Lagos.
Come to places like Bayelsa or Delta, where you can still get work and feed.

2. You can try security work

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by 1Sharon(f): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
inoki247:

Lol Ghana women are costly to maintain everything dere is costly dere women start dere Billing from 1000 Ghana with 5k some ur Nigeria GF will still smile at u buh not with a Ghanaian babe...

I thought Nigerian women were the most materialistic in the world, thank God oo.

But I heard they get pregnant easily

7 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
at least your own is good, with 15k transport, you can be back in Nigeria in your family home...eating free food and having warm bed to sleep in....now imagine the person who landed in US/Europe and now is broke beyond salvation. how will they find $1000 to go back home?!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by hkunle71(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
Start selling drinks and puffpuff in traffic jam. You go make am quick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by alizma: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
kokorokoman:

First of all, you have made the right decision, secondly do not and never place your success on any individual or government. Make a decision that you will succeed irrespective of who is the helm of affairs. Finally, I will advise you learn something that has to do with fixing e.g Ac etc.

5 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2023
inoki247:

Lol even if they see job dere can most of dem afford dere Permit....

Ghana working Permit starts from $500 nd u go still need to bribe some Africa countries even take $1000, $2000 be like say na Nigeria Working permit cheap pass..

That's because job no dey. The government makes those laws to protect their citizens. Except you are an investor with a lot of money. These African countries are off limits.

7 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
at least your own is good, with 15k transport, you can be back in Nigeria in your family home...eating free food and having warm bed to sleep in....now imagine the person who landed in US/Europe and now is broke beyond salvation. how will they find $1000 to go back home?!

Omho if someone is in the world's headquarters of capitalism and broke. The juju for him village strong die. Even illegals for the US still dey make money and person no fit see 1000 usd. Omho him villagers strong die. It's possible in Europe sha.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Lewiseze1988(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Learn how to drive,that's the fastest way for u to survive.drivers wanted nationwide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Investorozay: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
All they have is light
Nothing else
Very expensive country
All my friends who went there ran back after months

18 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Caleb15(m): 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
Landlord travel and see, eii chalie start p.o.s business once you land naija

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Investorozay: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2023
Lewiseze1988:
Learn how to drive,that's the fastest way for u to survive.drivers wanted nationwide

Best advise.

2 Likes

Re: After Over One Year In Ghana. by Starboytwo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
theres cold weather, snow, white people, oyinbo accent, big cardigan, Facebook pics to pepper us wey dey Naija, good roads, stable light etc. you can’t go there and not see $ is not possible. As long as you have white people around you, they will help.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) / Nigeria Airways 18 Years After It Packed Up (Pictures, Video) / Which Country Can One Relocate To With ₦3 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.