Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,039 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage (557 Views)

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by Bayonet40: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2023
Hmmmm. This one strong o

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by donbachi(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2023
It's good for one to explore sexually before settling down with a man/woman.and why on earth will a man of 43 marry a girl of 25 years.
The girl never get experience of any kind.
Because, womanhood and motherhood no be same thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2023
What is she ashamed of? Segzing or the fact that she married against her wish or she doesn't find her husband sexy or that she just gave birth and the baby is not even a year while she's spreading like butter for another man to dive in raw or the fact that she came hard during the blasting

Useless wives everywhere

1 Like

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by Qatar2022: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2023
Killbillz:
What is she ashamed of? Segzing or the fact that she married against her wish or she doesn't find her husband sexy or that she just gave birth and the baby is not even a year while she's spreading like butter for another man to dive in raw or the fact that she came hard during the blasting

Useless wives everywhere
What do you mean she marry against her wish?

2 Likes

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2023
donbachi:
It's good for one to explore sexually before settling down with a man/woman.and why on earth will a man of 43 marry a girl of 25 years.
The girl never get experience of any kind.
Because, womanhood and motherhood no be same thing.

Its like u dont know that the average girl starts having sex as early as 18 years....so according to u..7 years no reach to share pvssy around before she marry?? must she distribute the reach age like age 32 before she go get enough experience??

Too many ex also make makes pple get used to jumping around from one pvssy/penis to another...thats why some pple cant be faithful in marriage weda their partner is good in bed or not....

The problem with this lady above is not her age...her problem is ...she entered marriage as an available opportunity .....which is common among women.
..they try out men that approach them with mind set that the spark will grow....but sometimes spark never happen...still some will still wickedly marry u like that to check marriage of their list of to do things in life.....and then cheat with men they get attracted to...... them full my office

4 Likes

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2023
Qatar2022:

Baba...help me ask am oooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by donbachi(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Its like u dont know that the average girl starts having sex as early as 18 years....so according to u..7 years no reach to share pvssy around before she marry?? must she distribute the reach age like age 32 before she go get enough experience??

Too many ex also make makes pple get used to jumping around from one pvssy/penis to another...thats why some pple cant be faithful in marriage weda their partner is good in bed or not....

The problem with this lady above is not her age...her problem is ...she entered marriage as an available opportunity .....which is common among women.
..they try out men that approach them with mind set that the spark will grow....but sometimes spark never happen...still some will still wickedly marry u like that to check marriage of their list of to do things in life.....and then cheat with men they get attracted to...... them full my office
Are you married? getting attracted to someone is not a 1 ticket thing . you need 2 or 3 to know which you're attracted to.
Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2023
Qatar2022:

We all know that sex is an integral part of a relationship and marriage. She doesn't find him sexually appealing which means he's not her spec but him being nice and all then coupled with the fact she was hooked up with the guy through an aunt she probably hold in high esteem she wouldn't want to turn the offer for marriage down. From her post it's obvious she just married the guy for marriage sake and not because she really wanted to. That's what I mean. So it's always easy to cheat on someone ur not really into. It's not rocket science bro
Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by Qatar2022: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Killbillz:

We all know that sex is an integral part of a relationship and marriage. She doesn't find him sexually appealing which means he's not her spec but him being nice and all then coupled with the fact she was hooked up with the guy through an aunt she probably hold in high esteem she wouldn't want to turn the offer for marriage down. From her post it's obvious she just married the guy for marriage sake and not because she really wanted to. That's what I mean. So it's always easy to cheat on someone ur not really into. It's not rocket science bro
She have every right to say no but reason known to her She married him , Now she's complaining , I have never seen confused people like Nigeria girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by advanceDNA: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2023
donbachi:
Are you married? getting attracted to someone is not a 1 ticket thing . you need 2 or 3 to know which you're attracted to.

Lol.....
U need two or three to compare before u know ...?? Baba u too funny

If u like pack 10 or 30....na one u go still choose... choosing is not the issue even if u are greedy and like different types...
na discipline to stay with what u have chosen be the problem of pple today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by donbachi(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol.....
U need two or three to compare before u know ...?? Baba u too funny

If u like pack 10 or 30....na one u go still choose... choosing is not the issue even if u are greedy and like different types...
na discipline to stay with what u have chosen be the problem of pple today
stop seeing your generation like that of your parents.alot of people married by recommendations, married and happy till date.dis Una generation na hookup, truth and dare.
Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by Foodqueen(f): 10:56am On Apr 25, 2023
What do women want
Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2023
Let her DM me, I will give her overdose not to split with her husband but to approach her husband based on the experience I will give her
Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2023
It's obvious, ladies can't compare a youthful Vibrant Prick to a 43 year old stuff

The young lady is sex starved
Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by advanceDNA: 11:11am On Apr 25, 2023
donbachi:
stop seeing your generation like that of your parents.alot of people married by recommendations, married and happy till date.dis Una generation na hookup, truth and dare.

U are off key.....
What has my point on carefully choosing who to marry and being disciplined to stay with ur choice got to do with ur condecending talk about hookup....?? U were blabbing about selecting plenty women before you know who u are attracted yet you are trying to form superior...

all these nairaland ancient of days.... u dont even know how to dialogue without trying to use ur age or marital status to score unrelated point....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Apr 25, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are off key.....
What has my point on carefully choosing who to marry and being disciplined to stay with ur choice got to do with ur condecending talk about hookup....?? U were blabbing about selecting plenty women before you know who u are attracted yet you are trying to form superior...

all these nairaland ancient of days.... u dont even know how to dialogue without trying to use ur age or marital status to score unrelated point....
keep promoting cheating
Re: Read This And Give Us Your Opinion About Marriage by advanceDNA: 11:17am On Apr 25, 2023
donbachi:
keep promoting cheating

.....geez!! Which kind ram u dey use??
Abeg go sleep..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally, My Marriage Have Ended / Women Are Hilarious, They Reject Men Who Were Going To Make Them Wives / Why Female Children Must Not Stay Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.