Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Makes "You Are A Virgin" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes "You Are A Virgin" (1215 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes "You Are A Virgin" by EDIJ: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2011
Hi peeps, I once read the below question from a lady and would like to have your opinons. Appears controversial  though. TGIF

"Okay so i have a question about what makes you a virgin. I know that different people fell different ways about this subject but i want opinions. I havent had s e x but i have given oral, and hand jobs, and i have been fi ng ered. Am I still considered a virgin or am i not because i have done some sex ual activities."
Re: What Makes "You Are A Virgin" by emofine(f): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2011
She's not a virgin.

In the original term virgin refers to a person who has no knowledge of s[i]e[/i]xu[i]a[/i]l relations whether that pertains to physical manifestation or mere conversation.

She is not wholly innocent, your virginity cannot be compromised. She committed acts and although maybe not penetrative or v[i]a[/i]g[i]i[/i]nal sex she participated in s[i]e[/i]xu[i]a[/i]l activities.

It's not purely a physical thing, it's mental as well because whether she had kept to herself but harbored thoughts pertaining to sex then she still wouldn't be categorized as a virgin.

Lastly there is a difference between one who is celibate and one who is a virgin.

However that is just my opinion.
Re: What Makes "You Are A Virgin" by MMM2(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2011
nothingangry
Re: What Makes "You Are A Virgin" by claremont(m): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2011
To the best of my knowledge, a lady who hasn't had her hymen broken by the rigours of penetrative s-ex IS a virgin. It doesn't matter if she has performed other non-v/aginal s-ex acts, the v-aginal hymen remains the only objective and scientific key for unlocking virginity. Virginity is NOT mental, it's purely physical; let's not bring confusion into a perfectly clear and straightforward topic.
Re: What Makes "You Are A Virgin" by emofine(f): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2011
claremont:

To the best of my knowledge, a lady who hasn't had her hymen broken by the rigours of penetrative s-ex IS a virgin. It doesn't matter if she has performed other non-v/aginal s-ex acts, the v-aginal hymen remains the only objective and scientific key for unlocking virginity. Virginity is NOT mental, it's purely physical; let's not bring confusion into a perfectly clear and straightforward topic.

Hey there, haven't seen you in a while . . .

. . .anyway let me just clarify because I believe you are referring to my comment in your statement. When I mentioned mental I meant when the subject occupies the mind as such is premeditated.

virgin is purity not only in composition but in disposition as well. . .

. . .however by your scientific definition that would mean some l[i]e[/i]sb[i]i[/i]ans are forever virginal beings.
Re: What Makes "You Are A Virgin" by claremont(m): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2011
emofine:

[size=13pt]virgin is purity[/size] not only in composition but in disposition as well. . .

. . .however by your scientific definition that would mean some l[i]e[/i]sb[i]i[/i]ans are forever virginal beings.
I believe this view is that being touted by the religious folks. They imagine that there is some form of correlation between virginity and purity/morality; they couldn't have been more wrong! And Yes, a l-esbian who hasn't had penetrative s-ex (using either the fingers, tongue, or whatever means) remains a virgin in the real sense of the word. There is a whole world of difference between conducts of fore-play, and penetrative s-ex. Any suggestion to the contrary should come with valid facts.

(1) (Reply)

Guys: how many times can asked a girl for her mobile number before you quit? / She Need Time And Space / My Friend EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.