Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. (50140 Views)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Ubdavis(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
This one is still living in the world if fantasy. By the time she sees herself In 30's, na that time she go know say AC nobe fan.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Ubdavis(m): 11:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
This one is still living in the world if fantasy. By the time she sees herself In 30's, na that time she go know say AC nobe fan
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by chatinent: 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
See the nwa maid talking 🤦
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Originalsly: 11:41pm On Apr 27, 2023
Amd we wonder why so many marriages crash. She is entering marriage on the basis of the guy's current earnings. What happens if he can no longer earn as much ? Any woman that puts a minimum earnings on the man .... can be bought.... married or not.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Authoreety: 11:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
N3TRAL:
A very smart girl has spoken.

Women, don't suffer in poverty because of love.

It is better to cry in a Rolls-Royce than in a Keke napep.

Poor men are not worthy of love and commitment.

Konkom mentality..... Very empty
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Encyclopedia1: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
Who even wants to marry u in the 1st place?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by walebliss(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
Ole . Why can't she work and earn 800k too.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by 7arrows: 12:06am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

Watch and share your opinion.

She's cheap. I'll settle for 5k u.s.d monthly
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by kingyakos: 12:07am On Apr 28, 2023
Wo unto men wey get ur type time

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by uvie66: 12:08am On Apr 28, 2023
NtitledNaija:
800k is not a lot of money, a lot of people make way more than that per week.
...ee hen, in which country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Vintage100(m): 12:11am On Apr 28, 2023
Those blaming or insulting the girl sef no try. Unah no see say most of those girls are between 18 and 22 years old ??.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Cassandraloius: 12:15am On Apr 28, 2023
The last time I checked according to the scriptures women are help mate, so Madam, if he's hustling to make that amount of money monthly, what about you?

She's calling 800k as if her papa fit just dash her that amount of money. Some ladies can be very materialistic tho.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by 9gerian: 12:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Fahvvy:
And how much does she earn? undecided...
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by coconutbag: 12:23am On Apr 28, 2023
Na why e no dey hard ritualists to get body parts. Dey play.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by WilsonGideon1: 12:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Madam, as an assistant lecturer in a private university, I earn 102k monthly.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Now everyone is suddenly coming for her...I dont blame her. I blame the foolish guys that spend money thoughtlessly on liabilities and wonder why they are so entitled and cant appreciate things. Now see the nonsense we have running around

Make una enjoy the fruits of your labor

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Paragon4(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2023
As long as you earn at least half of that amount. If you don't then you're talking rubbish
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Gjc123(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything

Some people will just be commenting nonsense. If you don't have anything to say, keep quiet. What you wrote does it make any sense?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by yemmie(m): 12:54am On Apr 28, 2023
Every man should run far from a woman that dicate what should be earning.

Its only kids that think that way .. life is full of ups and down ... not a straight line.

Some folks got job in Exxon with 12millon per annum graduate role in Nigeria ..fast forward another dude earning 200k in Nigeria went abroad .. did masters got a job $120k per annum with with miltinational company pathway to citizenship of that country

- so the dude in Nigeria will send his kids abroad to pay international tution fee
- the dude abroad will send his kids abroad who are already citizen to same school on domestic fee

What you need as a man when starting off is a partner as a woman that is long sighted and proper you to your maximum potentials

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by ukaface(f): 12:58am On Apr 28, 2023
How much is she earning?
Abi na only man suppose earn more?
No Dey give pressure, unnecessary pressure to those gender. Difference between the two gender na different genitals, we all human. Society just giving unnecessary pressure to them.
Well, the gender also like the hype and pressure so Wetin be my own sef.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Gidigrav(m): 1:01am On Apr 28, 2023
Good luck lazybones self they aim high
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Jerryherd: 1:08am On Apr 28, 2023
These are kids and they have little exposure ..

When EFCC arrested Raymond Dokpesy, His personal account maintained a closing balance of 700k to 1m until Dasuki wired him Billions

Raymond has asset running into billions, with 2 wives and many kids

A director at a Ministry doesn't earn more than 800k basic salary

For a Doctor to earn 750k he has to be a trained qualified consultant

An independent marketer fueling stations don't even make 5m profit monthly, to make 5million profit you are selling 12,m litters of petrol

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by LegitWebsites: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

What if after marrying you with a 800k Monthly salary for 3 Months; He then Lost His Job ?

Well; You See - Women like This Are Scumbags and Predators Pesting on Men's Pockets.

It's a big Shame 99% of Women in Africa are Pests like Mosquitos.

Lazy, Broke and Broken at Heart, Mind, Mentality and Works of Life.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Geminiivory: 1:15am On Apr 28, 2023
So how much ll uou be earning? Poverty-stricken and senseless girl
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by ddeola: 1:20am On Apr 28, 2023
And how much are you earning.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by loswhite(m): 2:08am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

How much is the lady in question earning? Go and ask her first before asking us stupid question.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by dazzlingd(m): 2:13am On Apr 28, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
If i earn that amount in a month i won't even think of marrying anyhow girl. I'd go for foreign girls or if i shud marry a girl frm my continent then she shud at least earn up to 500k monthly.

Niger and chad girls are also foreign.
But if you are talking of American or European girls, your 800k per month is barely 1k dollars which may not be up to their monthly rent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by loswhite(m): 2:15am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything
Realistic about what?
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by loswhite(m): 2:17am On Apr 28, 2023
Caramia2020:
I like her, she has made a good decision but she should equally earn more than 400k a month n not acting like a liability.
Why 400k? Is she handicapped? Do they set different exams for male and female in your university? She should also earn 800k in a month...Nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by loswhite(m): 2:19am On Apr 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
A very smart girl has spoken.

Women, don't suffer in poverty because of love.

It is better to cry in a Rolls-Royce than in a Keke napep.

Poor men are not worthy of love and commitment.
Lol same goes to poor women....They are not worthy of love and commitment..Just blast and move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by prophetfire: 2:23am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How much does the ashawo's father earn?
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by TippuTip: 2:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

Una no see as e ugly?

Nigerian women....straight up criminals and thieves!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.