Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. (50119 Views)

Why Would A Lady Agree To Be A Second Wife? / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by onuman: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

Watch and share your opinion.
N800k/month or per year?

Even you the poster, the girl be like she get more vibes than you. Because, when she mentioned that she can make do with salary of N300k, I realised she was talking about monthly pay. You the Op should have specified monthly or yearly in your post.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by fof1: 6:56am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything

And how Much Dies She Earn or can She bring to the Marriage, Pls? Fools are not Born in Paradise. Let her wait for Glory. God is Merciful though.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by olaniyilukman(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let's be realistic how much can 800k carry for the whole month considering the increase in price of almost everything
Iyaebe, I don't know you but let be realistic, #800k is more than enough to live a decent life in Nigeria if you earn it monthly, let stop all these nonsense and be reasonable for once....

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:57am On Apr 28, 2023
Na u get time dey respond to this one... I can't but wonder where he lives
Nice2023:

Rat comes based on how ones environment is...my things are Well stored.

Thank u for ur concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
So let's be realistic, how many jobs in Nigeria pays up to #800,000 a month in Nigeria? How many persons in ur family earns up to dat amount in a month?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by VE28(m): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2023
Na because dem fried onions put for your nyash na mke you dy carry shoulder up, idiot
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Tranquility2345: 7:00am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

Rat comes based on how ones environment is...my things are Well stored.

Thank u for ur concern.

Oga there is no way you are keeping all that foodstuff in your house and you go come here to talk say rat no dey your house. You think say na kindergarten dey here ni? Which kain environment can be free of rats when loads of foodstuff dey house with kids? I can bet my balls say rats don build mansion for your house. Comot for road jare make person see road pass jor. What nonsense angry
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2023
vickydevoka:

Most Nigerian ladies are ready to bring only respect to the marriage. The respect the bring it’s conditional. If I earn well, They will submit. If you don’t earn well they not submit. Where God for take punish women na their Biological time. Once they are aging, their expectations starts to drop.
Since I started making small money, any girl way I toast na yes yes
Lol who no like better thing? Me I no know if our ladies get super powers of sniffing out guys wey get money...
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by danniyal(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2023
Minimum wage in Nigeria is 30k. Even a General in the Nigerian Army doesn't earn up to 800k in a month
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Slurity(m): 7:04am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I have 3 kids all in private sch plus my wife still unemployed, I have small car, a house project going on on two plot of land going on in Ogun state close to Lagos, I also have meaniful savings in a cooperative and my salary is still less than 300k monthly. 800K is very big and i am very sure 3% of Nigerian men don't earn that much month and majority of those that earn up to that are already married with many years of experience to match up the pay.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Godsonkemz(m): 7:08am On Apr 28, 2023
Get ready to remain single as you ugly or to be sacrificed for okeite. Unfortunately, your ugliness will make okeite produce counterfeit currency.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Rhozabeth(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2023
Sometimes girls can be very stupid and unrealistic! Pick 100,000 Nigerians at random and I can beat my chest that u will not get 10% of the that earns up to 500k and this one is gere talking thrash! How much does her father and mother earn put together? Useless creature!
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by mordred44: 7:09am On Apr 28, 2023
Maybe she's from a poor family and don't wanna go through stress
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:10am On Apr 28, 2023
No be tay small, e go tay longggggg
Dimaya:
In this country? 800K?

Madam, you go tay small
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Babastrong(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2023
Meat of gods! i wish use her do ritual because other ladies must enjoy too. 800k/month for her. 800k/month for other ladies.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by KINGOFHEART4064: 7:12am On Apr 28, 2023
I can smell liability
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:12am On Apr 28, 2023
She will tell us when she get one with kayamata😁
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by seunodediranivy: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2023
everything is by luck sha, that's what you want and wish for yourself, but Nigerian situation may not allowed that, is better you start with small and grow with it, if you bent on your opinion, you may end up unmarried.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by droid9: 7:13am On Apr 28, 2023
The real question should be why would a man earning 800k a month want to marry you. These ladies fail to understand that successful men are attracted to successful women.

I earn 6 figures, but nothing in this life will make me say “Hi” to a broke woman. I won’t even collect your number, whatever business we have ends at the spot we meet.

Be endowed as much as God gave you, I’m not interested, if you’re broke I move.

There are so many reasons why such men think this way but the most obvious reason is because these women are liabilities. The moment they get your attention they start billing you, they start with smaller amounts and increase it overtime and because you have it you can give them without asking for anything in return. But you won’t know that this fool saved your number as mugu 1 and is practically seeing you as a stupid person.

I even have this old friend of mine who is moving mad now, asking me for 300k to pay her house rent grin. When I asked her how much her boyfriend contributed to her rent she said 35k.

Women should work on themselves, before you set such standards you need to attain a similar financial level. Stop believing that one rich guy from abroad will come down from his Range Rover and propose to a jobless you because you are beautiful. Men are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by morakakin(m): 7:13am On Apr 28, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
lagos that is the mega city,how many people earn 800k per month, even 80k per month she will be lucky to get married at all talkless of 50k per month.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by MrBroke(m): 7:14am On Apr 28, 2023
If she earns that amount monthly then she has the right to say that but if she doesn't then she should go and look for her type. All these useless girls who go about reiterating gender equality but when it comes to money they want a man to feed them. From day one have been saying it, even if eventually i get married it will never be a broke girl, never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by pappy2000: 7:15am On Apr 28, 2023
the other lady doesnt even have an ideal of what she wants to be in the future
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by stevups(m): 7:20am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

It will carry a lot madam.

See,if u buy things in buck u will know what I am saying.

For me,I buy meat in large quantity and store in my freezer.

Milk for my children one bag (lactorich)

Tomatoes one big baskets...it can take me 5months at dei dei tomatoes market.

Groundnut oil 20litres...six or seven months straight.

Red oil 20 litres...from my village direct.

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

Beans,I buy bean at beans village in Nasarawa state.

Garri,I buy one bag that can last me 3 comfortable months. From my village.

After all these buying,I now spend so less and less.

Try this and reduce ur stress in life.

I tell you, you make a lot of sense. In fact, lot is too small, let me call it Abraham sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:23am On Apr 28, 2023
These ladies are funny. Shishi them no get but them want person wey dey earn plenty money lol.
Una go tey for una papa house grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by riverbird: 7:26am On Apr 28, 2023
Dimaya:
In this country? 800K?

Madam, you go tay small

Evening news paper loading and from the picture above I will say 70%...... loaded already, make she just wait e go complete small time from now grin
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Blackdisciple(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Her choice her opinion no probs.

If I'm earning 800k per month I wouldn't marry an ugly aṣṣ like her, my choice my opinion too

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Richbyfaith: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2023
Nairaland is so dull these days. Imagine since last night till now, no new thread has hit the front page.
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by riverbird: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2023
MASTERMIND04:
These ladies are funny. Shishi them no get but them want person wey dey earn plenty money lol.
Una go tey for una papa house grin grin grin

Dem go turn rock of ages for Thier papa house grin
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Tonytonex(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Senudi96:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYShYwDWxgI&list=PLUI_Fo2IKYCtvKUmz1PsCZTm2k6A-EIT1&index=4

In Nigeria today, how much should a man earn before he can contemplate marriage?

According to the lady in this video, any man asking her hand in marriage should earn nothing less than N800,000 before she can say YES to him.

Considering the minimum wage and unemployment rate in Nigeria, do you think she has a point or its mere wishful thinking?

Watch and share your opinion.

It's a mere wishful thinking.
She no even fine sef.
How much was her dad earning before he married her mother?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:28am On Apr 28, 2023
Nice2023:

It will carry a lot madam.

See,if u buy things in buck u will know what I am saying.

For me,I buy meat in large quantity and store in my freezer.

Milk for my children one bag (lactorich)

Tomatoes one big baskets...it can take me 5months at dei dei tomatoes market.

Groundnut oil 20litres...six or seven months straight.

Red oil 20 litres...from my village direct.

Onion quarter bag ,some end up growing which dash out most times. At Deidei market.

Rice 3bags a year.

Beans,I buy bean at beans village in Nasarawa state.

Garri,I buy one bag that can last me 3 comfortable months. From my village.

After all these buying,I now spend so less and less.

Try this and reduce ur stress in life.

Wait, please are you a dad or a mom?
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by pikechukwu6(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2023
grin Well understood, she is Olosho. Not ready for marriage...
Re: My Boyfriend Should Earn 800k Before I'll Agree To Marry Him. by kalvoken(m): 7:31am On Apr 28, 2023
Fahvvy:
And how much does she earn? undecided...

Or how much does her family members earn?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

I Am Scared, My Fiancee And Her Mum Treats Her Father Like A Houseboy / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.