Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24153 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Billionaire2: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Diligent1:

No, I am just being afraid of the child being maltreated by the step mum because of cases I have heard.

I understand better now…👍

I’m just of the opinion that he should get rid of the child-hating 2nd wife.
There are many beautiful women out there with motherly qualities & values ..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Kobojunkie: 2:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most. I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life. I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house. She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter. Please what should I do?
1. I can't believe this nonsense I just read. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Fineman2: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I can't believe this nonsense I just read. undecided
why are you particularly interested at the bolded?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Billionaire2: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
why are you particularly interested in this part?

that part doesn’t portray a 35yrs old father with functioning brain.!!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Fineman2: 3:12pm On Apr 27, 2023
Billionaire2:

that part doesn’t portray a 35yrs old father with functioning brain.!!
True talk, sending the wife away is the only solution

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
why are you particularly interested in this part instead of calling the evil woman out?
You only read to read it for yourself to understand how disgusting a statement it is for a father to make.
Fineman2:
I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most. I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused.
How can a human being consider abandoning the child he chose to have all in order he can pursue other interests? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love. However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter. Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most. I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life. I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house. She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

why are you so hellbent on sending your daughter away, INSTEAD OF standing to your evil wife and making her change her ways?!
says a lot about the kind of father you are!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by 1Sharon(f): 3:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
You married her because you wanted a step mother/nanny, not because you wanted love.

She in turn married you because she wanted to be married. Your daughter is just an excess to her. When she has her own kids, it's going to be much worse. Your daughter will be forgotten.

Men tell each other all the time not to marry women with children, women too should do the same.

You're a weak man if you cannot stand up that jackass of a step mother.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by 1Sharon(f): 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2023
donbachi:
Naija women...dats why they all want a son like hakimi,but will never want a husband like him.

Would you like your father to treat your mother like Hakimi? 🥴

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by duduade: 3:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
So you decided to choose P......y over the safety of your daughter

Couldn't even mourn your wife well
Mr Tony Umez version 2

You are not a real man

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by sexy74(m): 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love. However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter. Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most. I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life. I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house. She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

If you cannot stand for your little defenseless daughter then who can you stand for?
You prefer a cunt more than your daughter.
You should know there is trouble in your house already be very careful your daughter would grow and be rest assured your would be a sadam if you don't do the needful now.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by didroon43: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is so sad.

I pray you come up with the best solutions for your wife and daughter to cohabit.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by thesicilian: 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2023
I'm sorry to say, you didn't marry that 2nd wife to give love and affection to your daughter, you married her for your own selfish reasons. Otherwise you wouldn't be so confused what to do right now.

I know it may be farfetched, but getting married to another woman barely a year after you wife died is not pleasing to the eyes and ears. You probably were already seeing her while your wife was even alive. And that kind of see finish is probably now being transferred to your daughter by the new madam of the house.

How can she be maltreating your own daughter and you'll "stay out of it" because that's what she told you to do?

Why would you be looking for where to pawn off your daughter to instead of manning up to your responsibility at home?

And assuming that is even acceptable, what happened to your own mother, sister by the way, instead of your first wife's family?

Are you so pussy-whipped that you'd really prefer to see your daughter growing up outside your roof than to put that woman where she belongs - well behaved in your house or back to her father's house?

As it is now, I don't even trust that woman anymore. Even if she apologizes and starts treating your daughter well after you stand up to her, she may secretly start poisoning the poor girl little by little, until she falls down one day and does. Or arrange for her to be kidnapped and killed.

The only way out for you is to send that woman away, the foundation you have built already is too faulty to be repaired.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by frozen70(f): 4:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Sorry about being in a tight corner

If your daughter is if secondary school age, make plans to put her in a boarding school

Plan B
Take her to your parents if they will accept her and let bee be rqisedyby your mum and make sure you do the needful

Plan C
Take her to any of your sister who can accommodate her and start living with her
Also be ready to do the needful to avoid insults and disrespect

Lastly, your wife, hmmm
How are you sure that woman came for good
How can someone snow ball into your life when you needed a woman, so what happened now that you needed her motherly care for that child or was she not aware you had a child

Was that child not supposed to be her own daughter to be loved and cared by her

Its obvious she doesn't want her in that house and she is not hiding it
So relocate her to a safer place and let it be just two of you alone

Before she will blame her for not being pregnant of her own child

Even if she is the one providing for the family, you are about loosing your authority at home
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Jozilinn: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2023
How old is your daughter?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
Things You Must Do For God To Reward You.

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dn_gUa349Vc
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Favourite39(f): 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2023
Just unbelievable
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by youngzeal1: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Diligent1:

Don't you have a mother?
Your not a good person..
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by vickydevoka(m): 4:50pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
Why are some women like this?
Women are naturally wicked especially my Igbo sisters. That's their nature

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by bigdammyj: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Noted.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by histemple: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Was there no conversation about the welfare of your daughter before you married this devul?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Exceed15: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Simp! Your daughter is suffering in your life time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ItisWell22(f): 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
Billionaire2:
I’m very sure she was pretending to be nice to her before you married her?
snakes masked in makeups & wigs

This 1 don pass masking in “makeups and wigs”! 🫣

How can a woman trying to conceive, be hating a motherless child under her care? 😢

Not just any child, but her husband’s child…

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
cheesy
CondenseMilk:
RIP to your first queen.

Your story is same with some Nigerian movie back then.

Let me write the scene of such movie.. I pray it never be your portion. Amen

First the girl will be accused of being a w. by her step mom, maybe because she no get belle for you.

Then afterwards the girl will be sent out to nowhere.

She will hustle on her own through thick and thin , possible r*pe, school and all that.

Then finally she will get a degree, good job and a husband.

Then she will look for her dad and maybe meets him as a gateman, driver or cleaner in her working place or company.

Then you both will hug each other and cry.

Then she will forgive you and clean you up.

Movie ends.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Personally, I believe people should be nice. It shouldn't be debatable. If as a woman, you can't be nice to my little girl, you have no reason being around me.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Romanoff(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2023
This is what happens when you rush into a relationship/marriage without healing first.

You felt you couldn't take care of your daughter by yourself and rushed to procure another mother for her.

Any woman who loves you will learn to love your daughter and understand that your daughter is a part of you. The woman might just be manipulating you with sex and you're thinking you're in love.

Were you not in love with your wife that died, how did the love just die barely a year after she died and you immediately "fell in love" with the woman who hates your daughter?
Carry your cross Mr lover.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by goldenceo1: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Some men are something else. Imagine woman when I marry with my own money they tell me say make my young daughter move out of my house for her before I go get peace.. Bro you’re a weakling!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by kroger: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Fineman2:

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I[b] am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.
[/b]

@ the bolded ... She saw an opportunity and took advantage of it.. Man up and talk sense to her.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Wickedfacts: 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2023
Look at this weak fool. Someone who you married recently is maltreating your blood and you're asking for advice online. I don't know the kind of idiots we have as men these days.

Send that woman back to her parents house let her get the home training she missed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Cassandraloius: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
All these step mother's and their wahala pro max will never end, most of them are like that. Just try and take good care of your daughter, she's still a huge part of your life, your first fruit, take care of her no matter what.
As far as they don't align now, they will never align.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by ipobarecriminals: 4:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
sad At least u opened up to her. If she's uncomfortable with your daughter abeg! Pack her bagco super sac now/very early tomorrow morning and let her go back to her papa house b4 she use her wickedness ruin the girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? / Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos) / After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.