Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife (24146 Views)

My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help / My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Rinoxy: 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Please quote the right person
Oh, my apologies.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Officialenny1: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?
Oga divorce her .... Ur daughter is your fruit she might end up killing the innocent girl

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by millstone(m): 5:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
Chidi2022:
Which needs? Inside face me i slap you... I don't think the man is a bad man...one thing i can say about him, is that , he is putting his foot down against what he doesn't like...And i don't see anything bad in it... Because the man said , had it been that she hates his friends and family before the marriage, he won't have married her.. So why change after the marriage...
that's my own issue with it, why change after marriage. maybe the marriage was what she wanted sha, the mrs tittle so now she can bring out her rotten behavior like most of them do after you wife them
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by YelloweWest: 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

Pls can I have your daughter? I have 5 daughters. She'll live well with me. Poor little angel, only God knows what happens to her when you are not around, how her mother must be turning in her gravecry cry cry :'
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by rezky(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Any she wan conceive instead of her to care for that little girl..
She came to you when you are weak., when your brain dey down due to the loss of your wife and you think say you don see a very caring wife..that stood by you.

You must have been eyeing the woman sef when your wife dey alive 2020, married her 2021...just imagine

I pity you, na warm up she still dey do for you., by the time she finish with you., you'll regret marrying her.

You better send her away., good women are suppose to be motherly and caring not wicked and evil personified.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by onlyboyson(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
maticar:

but if she was a single mother, they would want the man to love them and their baggage

some women sha
Aswea the will be like Take Me As I Am
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Karnice600: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

When you courted this lady did you lock up your daughter somewhere?
I believe the best thing for a single parent who wants to remarry is to check for compatibility signs between his children and their step mother to be. But unfortunately most men don’t give a damn about this. They instead marry breast and yansh to keep them going in life.
Better reconsider that marriage and your love for the enemy of your beloved daughter.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Maysdevices(f): 9:52pm On Apr 29, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you love every child you've ever met?

Can you honestly swear you can love unequivocally any child you'll ever meet in your lifetime?

Would you adopt kids over having your own biological ones were your husband to allow that?

I don't need sentences. Yes or no would do just fine.
No
No
No
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Maysdevices(f): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2023
richie240:

Most definitely there are exceptions to this 'rule' but those exceptions are outliers. Just as u ursef have fathomed, over 80% of the female folks (to be modest) reason that way.

Females generally are territorial by nature. The average woman (majority but not all ) wont mind having all her nine siblings plus cousins plus nieces and nephews staying permanently with her in her matrimonial home, but once a relative of the husband (just one o) cones to spend just the weekend with his brother, u go begin see drama.
I don’t have such tendencies but I see what you mean.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Maysdevices(f): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know, but that's just me... I don't see myself raising someone else's child unless it's my niece or nephew because I'm biologically related to them.

When it comes to love, I can be selfish... I wouldn't want to share my love for my husband with another woman's baby.

And I don't expect some random woman to also raise my kids, unless she's biologically related to them because me and my family have got this close bond... I'm very close to my nephews, nieces, and sisters, and I love them so much.

That's why I've made a decision not to date baby daddies, I've even told my fiance that if he dares to have a baby outside of the relationship, I'm gone... I wouldn't care if we have 10 kids or been married for 20 years, it's over.

Once I find out that a guy has a baby, I run and never look back.. grin grin grin grin

But this case is quite different from the one you just mentioned, men would not want to take care or raise another man’s child too.

In this case, the child’s mother is deceased.

Richie240
You were absolutely spot on with your assessment.
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2023
Even if the mother is diceased, she's still another woman's child... The father could've at least waited a bit longer for the child to grow up a bit before he could think of remarrying... He could've waited for her to at least reach 12 years old while he would hire a maid to help look after the child and the house.

The child is better off with people that will love her unconditionally.

Because the child may start acting up even when I try to nicely caution him or her for doing something wrong knowing very well that I'm not his or her biological mother and one thing about me is that I don't tolerate nonsense, I already pity my future kids.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maysdevices:

But this case is quite different from the one you just mentioned, men would not want to take care or raise another man’s child too.

In this case, the child’s mother is deceased.

Richie240
You were absolutely spot on with your assessment.

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by johngwain: 7:32am On Apr 30, 2023
I think u are such a useless, selfish and insensitive idiot, all u care about is your love for your new wife, maybe because of sex, what about the love your daughter deserve, a child who lost her mother, u don't even care about that your daughter who should remind you of your late wife, see this man don't allow your late wife appear and kill you and your new olosho wife, better send that your new wife packing, God don show you signs, her wickedness is the reason she couldn't conceive. Don't wait until she kuku kill the small girl then u will be left childless.
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:12am On Apr 30, 2023
duduade:
So you decided to choose P......y over the safety of your daughter

Couldn't even mourn your wife well
Mr Tony Umez version 2

You are not a real man
Lol I remember Tony Umez..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:19am On Apr 30, 2023
frozen70:

Sorry about being in a tight corner

If your daughter is if secondary school age, make plans to put her in a boarding school

Plan B
Take her to your parents if they will accept her and let bee be rqisedyby your mum and make sure you do the needful

Plan C
Take her to any of your sister who can accommodate her and start living with her
Also be ready to do the needful to avoid insults and disrespect

Lastly, your wife, hmmm
How are you sure that woman came for good
How can someone snow ball into your life when you needed a woman, so what happened now that you needed her motherly care for that child or was she not aware you had a child

Was that child not supposed to be her own daughter to be loved and cared by her

Its obvious she doesn't want her in that house and she is not hiding it
So relocate her to a safer place and let it be just two of you alone

Before she will blame her for not being pregnant of her own child

Even if she is the one providing for the family, you are about loosing your authority at home
Bullshit. he should send her away ASAP. who is of more value to him, the stranger or his daughter?
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by frozen70(f): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
Bullshit. he should send her away ASAP. who is of more value to him, the stranger or his daughter?

It doesn't work that way, marriage is different from friendship

One have to apply wisdom when it comes to marriages
Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by Toktee(m): 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2023
Whst a weak man....send the olosho away.
Right now in trying to please the olosho u married you are spitting on your wife grave.
Fineman2:

Please what should I do?

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2023
frozen70:

It doesn't work that way, marriage is different from friendship

One have to apply wisdom when it comes to marriages

So you would advice your own son to get rid of his own daughter, his only offspring for the sake of a wicked step-mother whom has not even given birth for him?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by frozen70(f): 9:57pm On Apr 30, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
So you would advice your own son to get rid of his own daughter, his only offspring for the sake of a wicked step-mother whom has not even given birth for him?

Honestly you have problem with reading and comprehension

Go back and read that post and this time around

High light where I said get rid of her

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Ways To Deal With A Teen Who Talks Back / What's The Happiest Day of A Guy's Life? / Little Boy Dies In Kaduna House Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.