Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k (22371 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by 001Lagos: 3:20pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:
This marriage is shaking and life-threatening at the same time.

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?
No let that woman to kill you before your time in the name of marriage

She was only managing you when you had job but now that the job is no more, you're married to yourself . Guy use you head . That woman no send you .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by abobote: 3:20pm On May 02, 2023
shantti:
What does men benefit from marriage?
Someone should enlighten me?
This is the second complaints from men seeing shege today
Na to get pikin and guide them grow
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by vickydevoka(m): 3:21pm On May 02, 2023
frozen70:

Pls if you have half of the money let her go and see her mum

When she comes back you guys can talk about the boxer and let her know that she is becoming toxic

Then keep eyes on her, if she is remores about it, counsel her

Pregnancy can make a woman behave in a naughty way
Pregnancy makes current young Nigerian women behave anyhow because they think they are untouchable. My mama no misbehave for once. I fit swear

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Mitchy49(m): 3:23pm On May 02, 2023
ahnie:

Stop shifting the blames on her pregnancy,she's a toxic person,and I fear she will harm this man sooner after effeminating him.

She is a toxic person, you knew all these yet went on to marry her. You're not serious. Next time, she will burn your house and documents. Dey play. Una go see fire go chuk hand inside.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Cutehector(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2023
Lmao . Will you marry again in your next life?
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Houseontherock1: 3:27pm On May 02, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
But y said you are not a man. That's your moniker. You wan use us catch cruise.
I guess he's "not a man" because he has no money undecided
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by 8stargeneral: 3:29pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

My brother, she wasn't o. She was very loving and peaceful.
Then manage her till she put to bed.....she might change after given birth
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Faposky95: 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
Omo,these days, Shey na novel or film, na so black men dey fear women dem put for house......

Olosho, side chicks loading....ni yen
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by nedu666: 3:36pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?

Oga are u aware that even pregnant women can be slapped around. If u don't want to slap her for doing silly shit. Then kick her out of ur house. As it stands she has see you finish as a weak somebody who takes any nonsense. You have two options

1. Slap her into reality. I dont mean beat her till she lose pregnancy. Just 5 slaps on each cheek.

2. Wake u at 2a.m and give her a dirty slap while she is sleeping.. if she wakes up and ask are u mad, follow up with another slap, after which u pack her things and throw her and her things outside. Let she call her family. When they come exaggerate her offence, accuse her of saying and doing things she did not. Turn the case on her head. Be a man

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2023
grin grin grin
RepoMan007:
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you facing.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by AlphaHakimi: 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

Stop entertaining rubbish all in the name of marriage. Pay her back in her own coins. Stop entertaining a bully all in the name of being a real man. A real man is a living and happy man.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Kyra1(f): 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
Op sorry. Everything will get better.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Victor2707: 3:38pm On May 02, 2023
It is better to be feared rather than loved.

You are weak, and you never set boundaries when you were dating.

Leave that house for her until she regains her sanity.

You should warn her not to ever try that with you or else she will have to leave your house.

You need to work hard and get a better job. That woman never had genuine desires for you. She married you (married your money) because you are rich and available.

That's the price you pay for being clueless.

Money equals Submission to her.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by gfon(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2023
QuinModah:
angry
You have no business getting a woman pregnant if you are jobless.
he said he was downsize from work,what if she was pregnant while he was working then, don't be unfortunate and daft, you left out the part his burnt his boxers to insult him. Cretin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Ndubuisipaul1: 3:39pm On May 02, 2023
Nice2023:
It is really not easy any where in Nigeria of today.

Sometimes,we expand our problem more than the problem itself.

No doubt u are very hard working man but I think u have added problem to urself than this woman is adding.

If I am not doing anything,I can't impregnate my wife honestly,because the thoughts of pampass,baby milk and clothes would kill me before my time.

I wish u the best my brother.
Just use wisdom and follow ur wife...remember say life no get duplicate.
is that how you blame people ,? Am shocked with this your response
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by lomprico(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

I can't live under the same roof with someone I'm afraid of.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Ayodele1987(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2023
My brother u better thank God that she only burn ur boxers not ur dick
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by 2special(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2023
Nice2023:
It is really not easy any where in Nigeria of today.

Sometimes,we expand our problem more than the problem itself.

No doubt u are very hard working man but I think u have added problem to urself than this woman is adding.

If I am not doing anything,I can't impregnate my wife honestly,because the thoughts of pampass,baby milk and clothes would kill me before my time.

I wish u the best my brother.
Just use wisdom and follow ur wife...remember say life no get duplicate.
but what will a man that's working, impregnate his wife and later lost his job do?
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by zedegit: 3:46pm On May 02, 2023
RepoMan007:
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you facing.

grin Do you want the acidic pants to damage his blokous?
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by zedegit: 3:48pm On May 02, 2023
ahnie:

Stop shifting the blames on her pregnancy,she's a toxic person,and I fear she will harm this man sooner after effeminating him.

Worst is that she's not doing any better herself and can't appreciate someone that gives her food and shelter.

That's why many men are so skeptical about marriage. Some women take men for granted.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Boldtrust(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2023
Never let a woman get away with nonsense. If it happens once, it'll surely happen again. Sooner or later, you'll find yourself cowering to everything she does. you're better off divorced than getting emasculated. That woman has a poisonous character and you need to detoxify her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Arizoner: 3:51pm On May 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Borrow some money if you have to, and give her to go see her mother, if that'll cause peace to reign.

By the way, what inspired your moniker?
Why did you decide to tag yourself that?
Na so una carry negativity wear for neck like bling-bling, when e begin manifest, una go start to dey lament.
shut up your dirty mouth. Your animalistic gender burnt his hubby's undies and this is all you have to say. Can I destroy your bra and go scot free? monkey!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Arizoner: 3:53pm On May 02, 2023
olabrinks:
Pregnancy can make you do crazy things, I remember because there was one time I threw money in a food sellers face because she didn’t have what I wanted in stock. On a normal day I will never ever do that, but pregnancy hormones are something else. Marriage is not easy
do you climax during sex?
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by cocolacec(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

Run for your life before she kills you.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Berankis: 3:55pm On May 02, 2023
I don't mean any disrespect and I don't like to judge but I strongly feel you are somewhat weak. And the problem is your wife capitalizing on your perceived weakness.
A man has got to be firm a lot of times. The truth is... It is your wife that should bear some fear for you and not the other way round.
I wish you luck!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by LandMann: 3:56pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

Stop being a weak and foolish man... Count ten of her pants and burn them. And warn her never to act stupid in your house again otherwise you'll send her packing irrespective of the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Came4amod: 3:56pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

First for her to burn your boxers it's not really a bad sign .. she didn't stab the TV .. or cause any expensive damage .. but you must always let her know that there is always consequences for her actions .. my woman naggs alot .. and what I do to curb it .. is letting her know I am the man .. and she can always go whenever she is tired .. I also do my best in giving her .. but never ever will I slave away .. I take care of myself first ..
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by sylve11: 3:56pm On May 02, 2023
Crystallon:

just pet her and manage her behaviour till she put to bed. My candid advice is, don't sleep with your two eyes closed to avoid story that touches

Na life come be this? sad cool
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

My bro RUN! When Domestic Violence n life threat is involved, RUN . Bipolar is real. No go be victim o. Watimagbo 🧏🏾
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by eepeepook: 4:00pm On May 02, 2023
Ten boxers only? Lol. A man should have at least fourteen.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Emmanuel30a: 4:01pm On May 02, 2023
QuinModah:
angry
You have no business getting a woman pregnant if you are jobless.
By d way, isn't it a nuisance,etc; dat wud off pants wen u aren't gallant&challant...lyk an "ant"..., or lyk an "infant"...? Dey were non-challant... An/d Arrant non-challant ant/ants,etc; is wat/who dey are, no mata how&wat dey rants&pants... I am wondering who&wen dey off dia pants...? Wu first off his/her pant...? With whose/wat warrants, or under wat/whose warrants; did u off ur pants...? Wu gave u/dem d warrant/warrants 2 off pants, or 2 on/off pants; wen u/dey aren't gallants&challants lyk an ant/like d ants...? Lyk an infant ant...,etc; dat are constant in all instant, etc...? Wat is constant..., in all instant...? Change,doubt,adjustment,etc? No! 2 off&on pants or 2 off pants,etc; dat was put on, is d constant in all instant... Was ur pants&wat is inside ur pants..., with colourants/deodorants...? Dat's wat gave u d warrants? Arrant&stagnant ignorants shudn't come hia 2 rants&pants...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by BelieveAfrica: 4:02pm On May 02, 2023
She is pregnant. Pregnancy make some women behave irrationally during pregnancy. Pardon her and try to do what she wants. Reserve every anger and bile to after delivery.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Women Generally Want More Kids? / Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants / Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.