Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,809 members, 7,834,714 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k (22378 Views)

My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Socrates05(m): 6:29pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:
This marriage is shaking and life-threatening at the same time.

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something seeabove 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?

Pls try to understand her that she's pregnant my dearest brother. She is not the one acting that way , the baby is reacting in her womb.
You need to tolerate her this period because she will too be very aggressive. Even if you provide her millions of Naira now as far she is pregnant, she will always aggressive because little things will be annoying her. The unborn baby is reacting not her. It will reach a stage she may even tell you your phone is smelling to her.
My dear, pregnant woman are passing through a lot. I experienced a lot when my wife was pregnant.
This is my 2 experienced now, I have 2 boys by now by special grace of God.
Pls and please, don't beat her , if you cannot bear her just scrolled out and come back later when her mind is settled.
Try to persuadie her and giving her a sense of humor and hope please.
The Jeep I promise my wife , I have not given her but God knows I will do it in the future. I just used that to mellow her down when she was at high pregnancy gear during labour.
I gave her a false hope because I don't want her to have a High blood pressure. Remember when a pregnant woman had that, is a CS
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by VeektawUtty: 6:31pm On May 02, 2023
Be watchful make she no pour you chemical while sleeping
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by FirstCounsel(m): 6:36pm On May 02, 2023
grin
RepoMan007:
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you facing.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by achimendy(m): 6:41pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

The last employed job I had was in a private firm which I got affected by downsizing.

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

And now her mother is sick and she wants to travel and as I don't have the 30k to give to her, only to come back yesterday and saw my boxers burnt in anger. Over 10 boxers? And she's even telling me this is just to warn me against the future and I'm becoming very afraid of her. If I have the money, would I want her not to travel to see her sick mother when i know health issue is a matter of life and death?

Also, she's teaching in a private school and complaining of the school owing salary.

This woman is making me shed tears and becoming afraid of her at the same time. I have never beaten, talk bad or hurt her in anyway and she shouldn't push me.

Now that she has burnt my boxers, who knows what next? I am even afraid of my life.

What should I do?

Burn her pants too.....
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by achimendy(m): 6:43pm On May 02, 2023
QuinModah:
angry
You have no business getting a woman pregnant if you are jobless.

Is that what the writer said up there??

If you don't have important thing to say keep mute.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by slimmax: 6:48pm On May 02, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
By d way, isn't it a nuisance,etc; dat wud off pants wen u aren't gallant&challant...lyk an "ant"..., or lyk an "infant"...? Dey were non-challant... An/d Arrant non-challant ant/ants,etc; is wat/who dey are, no mata how&wat dey rants&pants... I am wondering who&wen dey off dia pants...? Wu first off his/her pant...? With whose/wat warrants, or under wat/whose warrants; did u off ur pants...? Wu gave u/dem d warrant/warrants 2 off pants, or 2 on/off pants; wen u/dey aren't gallants&challants lyk an ant/like d ants...? Lyk an infant ant...,etc; dat are constant in all instant, etc...? Wat is constant..., in all instant...? Change,doubt,adjustment,etc? No! 2 off&on pants or 2 off pants,etc; dat was put on, is d constant in all instant... Was ur pants&wat is inside ur pants..., with colourants/deodorants...? Dat's wat gave u d warrants? Arrant&stagnant ignorants shudn't come hia 2 rants&pants...
Abeg wetin you smoke? Asking for a friend
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by nedekid: 6:49pm On May 02, 2023
Na wah.
Wife burnt you boxers.
I really wonder how some marriages are setup.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Kingdollar28(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2023
Richbyfaith:

Life is on phases. Chances he will still pick up tomorrow.

You just gave the Best response to this very question that made some men marry in there late 40's just because they weren't financially ready yet
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by WorldRichest: 6:56pm On May 02, 2023
RepoMan007:
Manage her pants with her until God see you through this phase, it could be hormonal changes mixed with financial issues you facing.

She will burn the man one day, his neighbours will post it here because he will be no more
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by popcykaylah(m): 7:07pm On May 02, 2023
Men dey go through alot I swear .. all cos he couldn't give what he doesn't have .. like WTF.. that's why alot of men change when they finally have enough money

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by frozen70(f): 7:20pm On May 02, 2023
madridguy:
During our parents era, our fathers are really Alpha male not we men of today that it is only our middle leg that we can boast of.

You are absolutely right
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Pzpropertylimit(m): 7:37pm On May 02, 2023
If my wife tries that , she is a GONNER . Divorce straight
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by bassdow: 8:22pm On May 02, 2023
ahnie:

This is not nice and you know it.

Anyways if he has sense,he knows the right thing to do

...but Men no dey gree get sennse na. na to come dey ask funny questions.

For a lady to do such, means She knows she would get away with it.

Most ladies selects Guys dey agree to settle down with based on - it's either You're wealthy enough and/or they know they could control you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by drimzsmoke(m): 8:22pm On May 02, 2023
RepoMan007:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I fell off the bed laughing reading this....You're mad sir!!!
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by tunize(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2023
Sometimes people see all this all these backend behavior and ignore all in the name of love. I nor understand the hormonal stuff some people in here are given for her excuse ooh na she start get belle i nor understand she’s toxic. Oga if your certificate dey house there go keep am before ur wife burn am

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by cuffee: 8:40pm On May 02, 2023
madridguy:
Men benefit alot but as a man you must open your head more than your eyes before you propose to anyhow woman. I won't say more than that.

morøn, men dont benefit shishi. Maybe its your weed that is wining u

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Kay25(m): 8:58pm On May 02, 2023
She go soon kill u run oooo
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Dshocker(m): 9:07pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

Pending when I will land a good job, these days, I do house and property agent. I also do menial jobs sometimes just to eck a living. Sometimes it takes long before I seal a deal. The last money I made was just something above 50k which I handed over 80% of the money to her for family upkeep and other expenses. She's pregnant with our first child and misbehave a lot.

What should I do?

What audacity...

Na the hand wey you give her, make her get mind to carry out such nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by OdefaGirl(f): 9:45pm On May 02, 2023
RepoMan007:

Oil dey your head

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by OdefaGirl(f): 9:50pm On May 02, 2023
NotAMan:

My brother, she wasn't o. She was very loving and peaceful.

Then she's frustrated by current situation plus the hormones.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Mrfixiit: 9:52pm On May 02, 2023
Ofemmanu1:
Is that woman is a flattino, I mean potopoto Jew.

My bloda run for your life o.

You will be in the fire next.
Instead of you to comment wisely or shut up, you decided to go tribal with your stupid comment. Your type is the main reason Nigeria has remained backward. I spit on your cone head
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by maranatha001: 10:16pm On May 02, 2023
Bros, you need to calm down and use wisdom to deal with her. Firstly, seeing her mother on the sick bed will definitely not make her happy. Secondly, you represent a father figure she can run to anytime she's down, you are not just a husband but a father.. you need to up your game because you have family and not only your family, even including her family... She's wrong for burning your boxers, she's temperamental. My suggestion is not to beat her or run away from her. Try to find a way to get money for her to sort out her mother's medical bills even if not everything.. You see something some men live above themselves, they are not plain to their wives. They act as if they have and nothing is in the account. If a woman can trust her husband, she will believe whatever he says.. so beg her and let her know you completely but try to arrange something for her alright. God bless
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Emmanuel30a: 10:46pm On May 02, 2023
slimmax:

U can or may bloke&poke or "plokes" a coke&oakes..., or plokes&broke a coke on Oakes&Ovokes,etc; because u av smokes/can smokes... U may or can also want 2 poke&gives me a coke, or poke a coke&gives me a coke... So, grab a coke Ovoke&give me a coke... Isn't it better 2 give me/buy me a coke, dan 2 give me/buy me a smoke or dan 4me 2 smokes...? Some Ovokes or many Ovokes&Oakes,etc; wud rada buy u a smoke instead of a coke, wen u are broke&"blokes"; dat is probably because dey do smokes, easily provokes&...get provoked. "Dry bone shall rise again..."? Then GOD, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,THE HOLY SPIRIT,ETC; breaks or wud break d yokes... If u believes... So, who is dis ur friend or ur slow mo...&slow poke friend...? Are u&ur friend a male or female...? Or I shud ask ur friend who/whom I don't know or haven't meet or met... I mean now or just now, did u want 2 smoke or drink a coke...; with ur slow mo&slow poke friend...? U both can
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Emmanuel30a: 10:48pm On May 02, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
U can or may bloke&poke or "plokes" a coke&oakes..., or plokes&broke a coke on Oakes&Ovokes,etc; because u av smokes/can smokes... U may or can also want 2 poke&gives me a coke, or poke a coke&gives me a coke... So, grab a coke Ovoke&give me a coke... Isn't it better 2 give me/buy me a coke, dan 2 give me/buy me a smoke or dan 4me 2 smokes...? Some Ovokes or many Ovokes&Oakes,etc; wud rada buy u a smoke instead of a coke, wen u are broke&"blokes"; dat is probably because, dey do smokes; easily provokes&...get provoked. "Dry bone shall rise again..." Then GOD, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST,THE HOLY SPIRIT,ETC; breaks or wud break d yokes... If u believes... So, who is dis ur friend or ur slow mo...&slow poke friend...? Are u&ur friend a male or female...? Or I shud ask ur friend who/whom I don't know or haven't meet or met... I mean now or just now, did u want 2 smoke or drink a coke...; with ur slow mo&slow poke friend...? U both can
ask or challenge me direct/directly??...
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Emmanuel30a: 10:51pm On May 02, 2023
slimmax:

U don't even ask where&how I smokes, let alone where&how I gets what I smokes...? Are u a slow mo..., in slow mo..., etc; or u&ur friend are slow pokes...,etc?...
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by MrAgbako: 11:03pm On May 02, 2023
Foodqueen:
Get out of that space early.
dem no dey tell person 😂
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Paragon4(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2023
The way marriages are frustrating men is alarming but yet men are still jumping into eat without doing the necessary findings on the woman the are getting married to.

Before marrying anybody, you're supposed to court the person, study and know the type of human being you're getting involved with. If you're not convinced that you're compatible then break up and go your way no matter how long you've been together. Haven't you heard of men who dated women for more than 6yrs but still leave them to marry others? Oga you're supposed to settle where you find peace not the other way round.

Someone like me that my default setting is to treat people the same way the treat me, 2 seconds she for humble. Even mad men don't misbehave when they are close to barracks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by NotAMan: 12:32am On May 03, 2023
timisquare82:
Can I see the pictures?

Pictures of what?
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by vickydevoka(m): 12:43am On May 03, 2023
frozen70:

During your mums time, women were more disciplined and submissive

Now I can't really tell what's happening and some men are not helping matters all in the name of my babe

Trust women they love it when they get a good opportunity to be pet

Perfectly said
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Karnice600: 3:44am On May 03, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?

The world and its systems deteriorate every day. Nothing can stop that. Marriage and parenting gets the more challenging.

Money is very important for a man to have. Very very important, but when you're out to pick a wife, get a woman who loves and respects you for the soulful satisfaction your whole personality guarantees her. For the woman who fights one man because he lacks money, there exists another man who she'll do crazy things for to keep in her life, even if he's habitually and perpetually broke.
To find a girlfriend, just form big boy. To find a wife just be yourself. Unfortunately some marriages were built on the big boy perception. She loves you because of what you provide materially. Could this be your case?
Cos a girl wey don follow you drink garri when you were single and broke and still goes ahead to marry you despite having other options, won't give you this particular headache you're having now.
So bro, check, if your sex lives is still intact and vibing, reassure her of your love and utmost desire to give her the best everytime she gets into your arms. Ravish and dominate her in this angle. Let her crave more.
But if your sex lives is shattered already, then I'm afraid your image is rapidly breaking. You have to negotiate with her on what ways you could weather this together. Seek a counsellor's help. Nairaland is too chaotic to give the precision and certainty you need to work with right now. Commit this to God in prayer.
Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by venti: 4:24am On May 03, 2023
NotAMan:

What should I do?
Use that 30k go buy urself new boxers man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Burnt My Boxers Because I Didn't Give Her 30k by Ubanz: 4:29am On May 03, 2023
She is a neurotic case. Your fears are real. If you have money just give her to go rest with her Mama and try to relocate.
Those are the kind that can even kill their babies.
So sad you didn't notice those traits during courtship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry / Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.