Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. (4300 Views)

19yr Old Lady Married To A 21yr Old Man Shares Romantic PHOTOS / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by omahost005: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2009
It is about a girl who was decieved by a man some where in the middle belt in Nigeria.

This girl has been dating this guy for more than 2 yrs. He was always lavishing her with money & gifts
she probably must have forgotten to ask a question that any other girl would want to know before getting serious with any guy (if he is single).

She has been decieved by this man for more than 24 months.

Now she is 8months pregnant only to discover that this man has a family somewhere & the worst part of it is that he has now disappeared & is no where to be found.

Pls what advice can you give to this 19 yr old girl?
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by THOSSYNNE(f): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2009
it ia a pity the girl did not know that b4 going out with the man. The advice i av 4 d girl is that she should put her trust in God and try to believe that sooner or later she will find the man.
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by mrperfect(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2009
Well, let God be her guide
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Spyker: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2009
omahost005:

It is about a girl who was decieved by a man some where in the middle belt in Nigeria.

This girl has been dating this guy for more than 2 yrs. He was always lavishing her with money & gifts
she probably must have forgotten to ask a question that any other girl would want to know before getting serious with any guy (if he is single).

Now s[b]he is 8months pregnant[/b] only to discover that this man has a family somewhere & the worst part of it is that he has now disappeared & is no where to be found.

Where was she when the pregnancy got to eight months and why did she not inform the man in the early days of the pregnancy. What about calling, does he not have a GSM phone? Or she also forgot to ask of his number.
This is not the best way to present your story except you just want people to abuse you or you are the girl and from your post, your are really dumb. I don't believe this story.
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by coolier(f): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2009
omahost005:

This girl dated a man for more than two years, two years! She accepted gifts and money from him yet, she knew nothing about him! Unbelievable! This man did not deceive her, he dated her and played his part well by taking good care of her. Did he ever talk of marriage? NO. She assumed, she was blinded by the gifts and money.

omahost005:

She deceived herself into believing the man would marry her.

omahost005:

Now she is 8months pregnant only to discover that this man has a family somewhere & the worst part of it is that he has now disappeared & is no where to be found.

Buy loads of wrappers to back the baby!
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by justwise(m): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
She doesn't need advise, she will learn from the experience. Don't blame the man alone, there is something called CONDOM.
Obviously as the money and gift were puring in she 4got abt safe-intimacy
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Ben13: 6:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
Tell her she's not the first neither will she be the last. some pple are destined to be examples.
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by rave2u: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ben-10:

Tell her she's not the first neither will she be the last. some pple are destined to be examples.

mehnn your statement hit straight home!
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by jejelolatu(f): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
Anoda tale by moonlight.

Anywaz, in d event dat its true, she shud find anoda maga and put her xperience to gud use,
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by mcpat(m): 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2009
rave2u:

well u guyz shud`nt b harsh on the girl,she is just 19 u guyz are more experienced
rev2u letz chat plz
oluchukwu_patrick@yahoo.com

jejelolatu:

Anoda tale by moonlight.

Anywaz, in d event dat its true, she shud find anoda maga and put her xperience to gud use,
MAGA u call it na wah ooh
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
Nollywood needs these type of stories rather than the recycled junk they keep putting out grin grin grin
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by mcpat(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nollywood needs these type of stories rather than the recycled junk they keep putting out grin grin grin
abeg who still they watch naija movies,
i watch afri mag when they si nothing to do,
they get the same story line jare,
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
She's still young. Tell her to shed a few tears and move on with life. undecided
As with the baby, if she cant find support, can she go to the man's parent? undecided
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by vicade(m): 9:48pm On Dec 08, 2009
The girl is a fool jare

Old enough to have sex without condom and contraceptives abi ?

This kind of thing has featured in many Nollywood movies

She needs to watch more movies instead of acting them

Mumu Osi.
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by 190: 11:10pm On Dec 08, 2009
make she born the pickin na~
is it a new tin
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by freecocoa(f): 12:50am On Dec 09, 2009
@Poster apperently the girl whom i knw is u,is really dumb,u deceived urself,theres nothing u can do now than deliver the baby & pray that someday he'll remember u dats if he even knws u re pregnant & FYI u brot ur problem on urself so u wldnt cal me mean wen i say u got wat u deserved.
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by wengerboy: 12:56am On Dec 09, 2009
Is this the pattern you are using to get attention of NLanders to get to know how you foolishly got pregnant for a complete stranger after 2 years of dating? All because of money and gift now you are 8months pregnant with the man vanishing into thin air.

While i believe you still has some of the money and gifts left behind because time has come when you really need them ( Enjoyment chick)
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by mamagee3(f): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2009
All thanks goes to Nollywood for writing a professional script
for this poster
. cool
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by omahost005: 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2009
@ spyker
yea! this might not be the best way to present it, but this actually happened 2 a daughter of an old neighbour.

come 2 think of it, don't u think it is only a dumb person that will still xpect someone on the run 2 still use the number he's always been using?
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by naijachic1(f): 9:07am On Dec 10, 2009

both true. i mean, she ma self, at that age having sex, shud be able to control it! kidzzzzzzz, shame
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by ruskiee(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2009
Truly love is blind. lipsrsealed
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by MoneyRule(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2009
Eyaaa. . . .
Na so e take happen?
Pele oo. . .
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2009
The girl is extremely naive. With all the information going around about safe sex and condoms she should have protected herself. My advise is she should give the baby for adoption in the event of her not being able to take care of it. This is an example of a baby giving birth to a baby
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by humblemate(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2009
How can I advise one who was enjoying money and gifts with both her eyes & legs widely open! I can't advise her now cos they two, i mean she and the unborn baby! Maybe i can advise during her post-natal, when she can understand what it means to embark on protective sex. grin
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Kelvinj(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2009
First, this gist has some contradictns.
1. Wasnt she see d guy b4 the preg got 2 8mothz.
2. How would she be dating this guy 4 24mothz witout knowin dat the man has a family some were or didnt she ever visit d man in question?
Well, i dnt tink this happened in this century
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2009
It is possible for her not to know he is married. The family might be living far from where the girl is. Her pregnancy is inexcusable because she was old enough to know about contraceptives
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by deucelaw: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2009
The girl is being foolish, selfish and gullible, Wat is it about pregnancy, Its enuf to be having sex with a stranger , not to talk of being pregnant smiley
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2009
The girl was just lacked maturity and the man took advantage of it. Men can be demons at times
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by humblemate(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2009
sexybaby22:

The girl was just lacked maturity and the man took advantage of it. Men can be demons at times
Hey dear, why do u bring men into this, just talk about the man and his cruel behaviour towards the teenage
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by Taokunle: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
didnt she know dat things dat are sweat kills grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by 190: 12:02am On Apr 12, 2010
she is a confirmed no unconfirmed foo!

shie be wen she de chop she 4get 2 clean mouth!

Good~ now the deed has been un-done

i pray she gives birth so that her eyes would become clearer

wats all these recent stories of under age, 15,16,17,18,19,20,21yrs all

chasin men,havin s3x,cheatin on their lovers,and now getting pregnant, all about!!

they should all GO TO SCHOOL, abi isnt SCHOOL compulsory anymore!!

Imagine a 21yr old gurl wanting 2 get married the other day, to a guy of 30yrs old,

and funny enough the 30yr old guy is still in 300L, reading C.R.S, i was like HECK!!

whats all these in 9ja, i finished University @ 21yrs, and this gurl thats 21yrs is still awaiting WAEC

Its really annonying me, i dont seem 2 understand wats goin on these days anymore.

iM Out, i dont wanna spoil my mood!
Re: True Life Story Of A 19yr Old Girl. by gombos: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2010
Damn!
Lets Hunt him down!
damit, those kind of men Piss me off.
He played around with her and Ruined her Life!
Poor girl, I have no advice for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" / How Long Should I Wait To Meet His Parents / How Many Ladies Could Do This In The Name Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.