Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? (2879 Views)

Umahi: Tinubu Does Not Need To Show Any Proof Of Life / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 4:17pm On May 01, 2023
Does anyone have any proof?

Modified
pls this is not the time to attack question with question, if you have any concrete proof just say it, no need dodging the question.

Na learn we deh learn

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Felabrity: 4:18pm On May 01, 2023
It was not rigged, very free and fair

Just move on

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by itsme01: 4:19pm On May 01, 2023
cool

I can only speak for my polling unit, ward and LGA

And nothing like Riging happened at Egbeda Ibadan

Funny enough Rinu didn't vote, Chimanda Adiche didn't get her PVC nor voted yet this two claim the election was rigged

There is no 100% perfect election anywhere in the world

But I can confidenty say ;

Lagosian voted their choice
Abia State voted their choice
Enugu State voted their choice
Oyo State voted our choice
Kano State voted their choice
Abuja voted their choice

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by BigCowHornn: 4:22pm On May 01, 2023
Hmmmmm

I always knew you were blind but this stupidity is quite new.

Bros what's Up?

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 4:23pm On May 01, 2023
As for my polling unit, I checked the result posted on iRev, it was thesame with the one that we counted and submitted, nothing was altered.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Acidosis(m): 4:24pm On May 01, 2023
Is there any proof that Abacha stole Nigeria's money? Did yiu see any of the stashed cash with your eyes? Did you see the projects he executed with overbloated budgets? The monies the opposition parties (the U.S) returned to Nigeria, did you see it? Did you touch it?

Despite the admittance of fraud by witnesses, polling unit agents, the series of court cases in nearly all the geopolitical zones, and the very evident issue in PH, you are still asking stup!d questions.

Some of your fraudulent governors have been begging Obas and prominent people to prevail on the opposition but na yeye question dey your mind. Have you since Eleyi of Ogun talking or granting any media interview since he "won"?

That thing Yahaya Bello dug at the centre of a motorable road in Kogi na oil well abi??

Better delete your ye.ye gaslighting thread. I wish I can have a pro-version of Nigeria for sane people..just 100k sane people. Most of you deserve the worst and the most insane leaders...ruling over a people with perpetual and incurable Stockholm syndrome.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by thesicilian: 4:28pm On May 01, 2023
If they had any proof, they won't be trying to get Tinubu disqualified through the backdoor

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Odin13: 4:28pm On May 01, 2023
All this insecured questions and foolishness over a matter that is already in court ..

Now what’s the essence of this thread again?

Ah.. this is tribunal..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by OKOATA(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:
As for my polling unit, I checked the result posted on iRev, it was thesame with the one that we counted and submitted, nothing was altered.
But places where people were matcheted and thugs ravaged and intimidated people, do you expect such a polling unit to be free and fair? Atleast you saw those with your own eyes over the internet. Is that not an enough ground to stick that as an evidence?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 4:32pm On May 01, 2023
OKOATA:
But places where people were matcheted and thugs ravaged and intimidated people, do you expect such a polling unit to be free and fair? Atleast you saw those with your own eyes over the internet. Is that not an enough ground to stick that has an evidence?
TBH, That's not enough reason to win at the tribunal.

The violence in 2023 election was nothing compared to 2019 and 1999 election, if violence is your only excuse, then there is no strong case. I could be wrong though

10 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Khallicopyro: 4:37pm On May 01, 2023
Is there any proof that they wanted to rig Adamawa gubernatorial elections.... I mean is there any proof they rigged the results the now on the run INEC official announced?
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by BaddestQueen(f): 4:52pm On May 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Funny enough Rinu didn't vote, Chimanda Adiche didn't get her PVC nor voted yet this two claim the election was rigged

e pain am ooo

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Emperormartin(m): 4:52pm On May 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

Abuja voted their choice or is Abuja not a state?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 5:00pm On May 01, 2023
LP lost the presidential elections in the North because Datti had no electoral value like Atiku and Shetima!
How will LP win the presidential elections when it lose woefully in 17 states (namely NE, NW and 5 states in SW) in Nigeria?

PDP did rigged during 2015 elections but Buhari still won despite incumbent president with the PDP!

Same Election LP got over 90% votes in the SE, about 6 Senators and 34 House of reps which wasn't rigged.
And there were many news of voters intimidation and many weren't allowed to vote!

It's not only APC that could have rigged!
APC lost Lagos, Kaduna, Katsina, etc to opposition!
PDP won Kaduna, Katsina and some other states APC should have won!

Finally, who can say LP didn't rig elections in the entire south east?

7 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by OKOATA(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:
TBH, That's not enough reason to win at the tribunal.

The violence in 2023 election was nothing compared to 2019 and 1999 election, if violence is your only excuse, then there is no strong case. I could be wrong though
Sighting violence at the tribunal isn't actually the case here which you yourself know. If we are to use that one for evidence you and I no say that one no fit work for this present government. Moreover that's not the only ground to win or loose at the tribunal. LP team said they have their evidence so Tribunal begins May10th, let's see their evidence by then so we can judge.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:43pm On May 01, 2023
OKOATA:
But places where people were matcheted and thugs ravaged and intimidated people, do you expect such a polling unit to be free and fair? Atleast you saw those with your own eyes over the internet. Is that not an enough ground to stick that as an evidence?

Yes just attached as exhibit when tribunal sitting start

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by moodyguy: 5:43pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:

Modified
pls this is not the time to attack question with question, if you have any concrete proof just say it, no need dodging the question.

Na learn we deh learn
Yes ooo go to INEC IREV and see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by ObidientOOseven: 6:19pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:

Modified

Na learn we deh learn

Yes , when Tinubu that is so hated in PH won Rivers State, then the entire process can no longer be trusted .

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 6:28pm On May 01, 2023
ObidientOOseven:

Yes , when Tinubu that is so hated in PH won Rivers State, then the entire process can no longer be trusted .
Tinubu was not hated I Rivers State, both APC and PDP voted for Tinubu, you do not expect LP to win the both parties joined together.
That is my state and the results were true.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Jostoman: 6:35pm On May 01, 2023
Odin13:
All this insecured questions and foolishness over a matter that is already in court ..

Now what’s the essence of this thread again?

Ah.. this is tribunal..
they are afraid because they dont know the evidence that Atiku and Obi will present in court. They want to do clean up before the court proceeding.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Jostoman: 6:36pm On May 01, 2023
Did this op think he is talking to children? You want poeple to post their evidence on social media so that you can go and do clean up.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Printerscanner: 6:38pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:

Modified

Na learn we deh learn

Yes, I do. How did Tinubu get between 4,000 and 20,000 in most Igbo states? What type of massive rigging is that? The number of party executives from Ward to Local Government and to the State level is more than the total number of votes recorded for APC and Tinubu. This implies that APC party members in all the Igbos states sold APC votes to Peter Obituary. They will all regret it because they will pay dearly for it.

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by socialmediaman: 6:40pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:

Modified

Na learn we deh learn

Rivers was called for APC while news organizations have posted that PO won Rivers based on iRev data. So how did the returning officer come about their data?

Anyway, we’re waiting to see how data from BVAS machines match data on iRev portal

One thing is sure, iRev data was on Amazon servers so if it was tampered with, Amazon can retrieve the original data, and I hope PO and his team are on this already

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by mrvitalis(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:

Modified

Na learn we deh learn
Maybe God judge you with the same degree of fairness INEC judged this election .....oya say amen

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by blacksam01: 6:46pm On May 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

u are not a polling officer...just read on..u musnt comment cuz even tinibu knows he lost the election

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by itsme01: 6:51pm On May 01, 2023
blacksam01:

u are not a polling officer...just read on..u musnt comment cuz even tinibu knows he lost the election

Oh... Citizen with freedom to vote and also right to free speech should not speak of his observation of his unit, LGA in his State

Obi supporters are narcissists unintelligent trolls

Well I have commented do your worst

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Jostoman: 6:52pm On May 01, 2023
Atiku and obi should not reveal their evidence and their witness to anybody. This is very important because you poeple know the kind of person you are dragging with

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by franchasofficia: 6:53pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:

Modified

Na learn we deh learn
Yes the election was massively rigged by state Governors for their respective parties.

But the craziest of them all happened in the below states:

Lagos (they massively suppressed Obi's votes)
Rivers
Borno
Ekiti
Ogun
Gombe
Bayelsa
Imo
Ebonyi
Plateau
Bauchi
Cross River

The aforementioned states took lead in the shameful rigging.

In my estate in Lagos, we had 3 polling units, two were not touched, one was completely altered. And guess what? Obi won landslide, like 70-20-10 (LP-APC-PDP).

One of my friend's uncle was LP collation officer for an LGA in Lagos, before his own eyes, they changed the result, he protested, security and some agberos warned him that if he dares to make any video, that he would be dead. He told them that God and nature will judge them, that they should do whatever they like and he entered his car and left the venue of collation.

A corper that worked for INEC in Abule Egba said the whole thing shocked him how they changed the whole result they brought to the collation center and nobody was allowed to protest and make videos.

This was what happened all over Lagos and some other states.

Peter Obi won Lagos with massive votes that they couldn't overturn it and decided to reduce the winning margin and make Obi win with insignificant margin.

This is what they did in all APC states, suppress Peter Obi's votes, inflate Tinubu's vote wherever possible, which was the reason they turned off the BVAS to avoid uploading the results direct from polling units.

The election was rigged at LGA and State collation centers

So yes, it was massively rigged
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Ofunaofu: 6:59pm On May 01, 2023
thesicilian:
If they had any proof, they won't be trying to get Tinubu disqualified through the backdoor

No one is trying to disqualify Tinubu through the back door rather Tinubu disqualified himself
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 7:04pm On May 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

Maybe God judge you with the same degree of fairness INEC judged this election .....oya say amen
If there was rigging in ANAMBRA to favour Obi, may ur death be excruciating, may u suffer with uncurable disease for the rest of ur life. But if there was no rigging, may ur life be filled with joy.

Say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by ManOfMan: 7:06pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:

Modified

Na learn we deh learn

Are you the judge? The parties involved have taken their evidence to court. Let the courts do their work
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 7:09pm On May 01, 2023
franchasofficia:

A corper that worked for INEC in Abule Egba said the whole thing shocked him how they changed the whole result they brought to the collation center and nobody was allowed to protest and make videos.

If you want lie, at least like a better lie

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisoners (727 Inmates) In Uk Jails To Be Sent Back 2 Nigeria! / Nairaland For Nigerians And Friends Of Nigeria (not Biafrans)! / Police Men Are Still Collecting Money At Check Points.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.