Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? (2910 Views)

Umahi: Tinubu Does Not Need To Show Any Proof Of Life / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Emma513: 9:21am On May 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

That was because only the Presidential Election had the highest stake enough to be hacked by Nigerians home and abroad!
Things don't just work out the first time its being tried!
KEEP ON DEFENDING RUBBISH, God WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS. MARK MY WORD
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 9:25am On May 02, 2023
Emma513:
KEEP ON DEFENDING RUBBISH, God WILL PUNISH YOU FOR THIS. MARK MY WORD

Curse time right!

Why will God Punish me and not you?

You are being punished already!
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Emma513: 9:28am On May 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

That was because only the Presidential Election had the highest stake enough to be hacked by Nigerians home and abroad!
IF IT HACKABLE WHY DID FG SPENT BILLIONS ON IT. THE SHOULD HAVE USE MANUAL AND SAVE THE COST. AND DO THEIR SELECTION IN PEACE. THE REASON WHY WE GO OUT VOTE IS BECAUSE FG PROMISE THE USE OF BIVAS. God WILL PUNISH YOU, BECAUSE YOU KNOWN THE MANDATE DONT BELONG TO TINUBU, MARK MY WORD
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 9:33am On May 02, 2023
Emma513:
IF IT HACKABLE WHY DID FG SPENT BILLIONS ON IT. THE SHOULD HAVE USE MANUAL AND SAVE THE COST. AND DO THEIR SELECTION IN PEACE. THE REASON WHY WE GO OUT VOTE IS BECAUSE FG PROMISE THE USE OF BIVAS. God WILL PUNISH YOU, BECAUSE YOU KNOWN THE MANDATE DONT BELONG TO TINUBU, MARK MY WORD

You don't need to be embittered here!
Nobody selected anybody!

Obi lost woefully!
The North E and W denied him their votes just as his region denied other candidates their votes!

Who voted for Obi in SW apart from Lagos?
That's 17 states out of 36 and FCT!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 9:48am On May 02, 2023
You're aware IREV is hosted on Amazon Web Services AWS thats the best in the world and almost unhackable.

If INEC knows they're afraid of havkees, why push for IREC and electronic transmission?

INEC chairman was simply compromised!
AntiChristian:

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 10:10am On May 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You're aware IREV is hosted on Amazon Web Services AWS thats the best in the world and almost unhackable.

If INEC knows they're afraid of havkees, why push for IREC and electronic transmission?
E-transmission is not mandatory but discretionary!

INEC chairman was simply compromised!
Did he partake in the election?
You just hate him without evidence!
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Aquila99: 10:22am On May 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
I said in my own estate we have 3 polling units and Peter Obi won all 3 polling units landslide but on iREV, they changed the result of my own polling unit where I voted and in the new result they uploaded on INEC irev portal, Tinubu won my polling unit that I stayed there and counted myself. God is my witness.

Don't expect me to tell you my polling unit cos I won't but God is my witness and if I am lying let heaven and earth judge me.

You guys supporting this INEC and APC rascality will reap what you sow one day. One day in your life, you will be openly robbed and nobody will care and if care is not taken, your life might go with it and nobody will believe you were robbed. Stop supporting evil.

If the election wasn't rigged, I won't be saying all these.

My uncle is too refined and old to lie about this. The whole thing got him weak.

The same thing happened in Imo and Ebonyi states for APC.

PDP Governors also rigged in their states for Atiku but not as brazen as APC's own.

What you should ask yourself is this, why didn't INEC suddenly disabled uploading of polling unit results on irev for Presidential and left Reps and Senate open, why?

You know the truth but chose to believe lies.

APC is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria as a nation, its a complete occult organization parading itself as a political party.

B4 i start arguing with u again. Post a picture of ur original PU here. Den we can compare dat in d IREV.

Secondly. Every election have always been rig. In 2011, i started my first voting. Dat was 4 GEJ. D massive thumbprinting dat happened dia. Same as in 2015 & 2019. I couldn't say much about dis last one. Because our PU was moved. It was peaceful, i have always voted in IMO. Even d case of vote buying and box snatching was drastically reduced. So was d election free & fair. NO, but more better dan all past election from 1999

Places like benue dat was won by APC and controlled by PDP govt. Was it also APC dat did it. Dia r factors dat contribute to pple winning. Dat is d structure many of u don't understand. Pple hated APC on benue, also disliked ortom. But loved Father Alia. He now became a rally factor for Tinubu.

Let us be realistic. How many states can PO win in Core North. He knew he can't win any, reason he went to christain dominated areas to do his campaigns.

APC is evil, yes. There are great pple dia, just like u have bad pple in oda parties. I hope u also keep same energy in a situation dat PO joins dem tomorrow

Lastly, by inec explanation. Dia was thousands of hack attacks on d server. So dey can't use it. Besides d NASS gave dem d powers to use any method d so wish. Wen du wia passing d Electoral bill. None brought up dat conversation.

A president have emerged. Let d oda candidates go back n restrategize ahead. And time 4 politics is over, now is 4 governance. I pray dis govt favour us all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Emma513: 10:27am On May 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

You don't need to be embittered here!
Nobody selected anybody!

Obi lost woefully!
The North E and W denied him their votes just as his region denied other candidates their votes!

Who voted for Obi in SW apart from Lagos?
That's 17 states out of 36 and FCT!
I ASK AGAIN, WHY DID THE USE BIVAS IF IT IS HACKABLE. WHY DID NOT PROVE IT THAT NOBODY VOTED FOR OBI.
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 10:31am On May 02, 2023
Emma513:
I ASK AGAIN, WHY DID THE USE BIVAS IF IT IS HACKABLE. WHY DID NOT PROVE IT THAT NOBODY VOTED FOR OBI.

Who said nobody voted him?
If 17 states (out of 36 and FCT) didn't vote for you what miracle will BVAS/IRev do?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by YoshihideSuga: 12:07pm On May 02, 2023
Acidosis:
Is there any proof that Abacha stole Nigeria's money? Did yiu see any of the stashed cash with your eyes? Did you see the projects he executed with overbloated budgets? The monies the opposition parties (the U.S) returned to Nigeria, did you see it? Did you touch it?

Despite the admittance of fraud by witnesses, polling unit agents, the series of court cases in nearly all the geopolitical zones, and the very evident issue in PH, you are still asking stup!d questions.

Some of your fraudulent governors have been begging Obas and prominent people to prevail on the opposition but na yeye question dey your mind. Have you since Eleyi of Ogun talking or granting any media interview since he "won"?

That thing Yahaya Bello dug at the centre of a motorable road in Kogi na oil well abi??

Better delete your ye.ye gaslighting thread. I wish I can have a pro-version of Nigeria for sane people..just 100k sane people. Most of you deserve the worst and the most insane leaders...ruling over a people with perpetual and incurable Stockholm syndrome.

I actually went through the thread to check if the OP or his supporters quoted you, but none of them did. It tells you the intentions the mendacious OP had.

APC is evil, both politicians and supporters. There's something demonic about that party. PDP wasn't like this when she occupied Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by ezechi242: 12:10pm On May 02, 2023
itsme01:
cool

I can only speak for my polling unit, ward and LGA

And nothing like Riging happened at Egbeda Ibadan

Funny enough Rinu didn't vote, Chimanda Adiche didn't get her PVC nor voted yet this two claim the election was rigged

There is no 100% perfect election anywhere in the world

But I can confidenty say ;

Lagosian voted their choice
Abia State voted their choice
Enugu State voted their choice
Oyo State voted our choice
Kano State voted their choice
Abuja voted their choice

Then who were the women stripping them selves naked and laying courses on tinubu in Oyo state.
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2023
Hate him, stop talking nonsense! Was he not the one that was rushing to announce results despite saying he will review the complaints by party agents before declaration? Someone heads an organization and you're asking if he partook in the election, who does the bulk stops at his table?

Only blind people who does not know that Mahmmud was bribed
AntiChristian:

E-transmission is not mandatory but discretionary!

Did he partake in the election?
You just hate him without evidence!
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 5:49pm On May 02, 2023
DMerciful:
Hate him, stop talking nonsense! Was he not the one that was rushing to announce results despite saying he will review the complaints by party agents before declaration? Someone heads an organization and you're asking if he partook in the election, who does the bulk stops at his table?

Only blind people who does not know that Mahmmud was bribed

This is no evidence!
Do you have his bank statement?

Or a video where he was given the cash?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2023
Do you have evidence where Abacha was stealing?
AntiChristian:

This is no evidence!
Do you have his bank statement?

Or a video where he was given the cash?
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 5:41am On May 03, 2023
DMerciful:
Do you have evidence where Abacha was stealing?

Abacha ruled in a military government where he's the law!

What kinda reasoning is this?
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 6:13am On May 03, 2023
Just amswer the question! Thats how pedestrian your question was about Mahmmud
AntiChristian:

Abacha ruled in a military government where he's the law!

What kinda reasoning is this?
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 2:39pm On May 03, 2023
DMerciful:
Just amswer the question! Thats how pedestrian your question was about Mahmmud

Saying someone steals without concrete evidence is inappropriate!
And you comparing Mahmmud to Abacha is more inapropriate!

Your thoughts are the ones pedestrian here!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 3:01pm On May 03, 2023
I questioned your logic that you must see someone in the act before you believe. The Americans say if it looks like a fish, smells like a fish, taste like a fish, it is indeed a fish!
AntiChristian:

Saying someone steals without concrete evidence is inappropriate!
And you comparing Mahmmud to Abacha is more inapropriate!

Your thoughts are the ones pedestrian here!
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Fortruth: 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
richmond500:
Does anyone have any proof?

Modified
pls this is not the time to attack question with question, if you have any concrete proof just say it, no need dodging the question.

Na learn we deh learn

Nigeria itself, is there any proof you or your grandparents created it, named it, created the flag or coat of arms…or was it WHITE FOLKS?

NIGGERS
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
DMerciful:
I questioned your logic that you must see someone in the act before you believe. The Americans say if it looks like a fish, smells like a fish, taste like a fish, it is indeed a fish!

What evidence do you have that he collected money?

Who did he collect money from?

From Tinubu to win in some states?

From Atiku to win in some states?

From Kwankwanso to win in Kano?

From Obi to win in the SE and few other states?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Mahmmud connived with Tinubu to rig the 2023 elections by compromising irev thus allowing manual collation without means to authenticate results thus allowing them to rig at collation centers with reckless abandon. Its only temporary victory though
AntiChristian:

What evidence do you have that he collected money?

Who did he collect money from?

From Tinubu to win in some states?

From Atiku to win in some states?

From Kwankwanso to win in Kano?

From Obi to win in the SE and few other states?
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 6:49pm On May 03, 2023
DMerciful:
Mahmmud connived with Tinubu to rig the 2023 elections by compromising irev thus allowing manual collation without means to authenticate results thus allowing them to rig at collation centers with reckless abandon. Its only temporary victory though
Na so obiediots dey talk! Senseless, abusive and unreasonable!
Where's the evidence he compromised anything?
Is IRev meant to authenticate anything?
You can continue to grieve!

Obi that couldn't win more than SE, Few states in SS , NC, Lagos and FCT.

The victory is permanent already!
SANs will chop una money Wella!
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2023
Where is the abuse in my statement?

The fact that you don't like Obi shouldn't make you blind to obvious rigging
AntiChristian:

Na so obiediots dey talk! Senseless, abusive and unreasonable!
Where's the evidence he compromised anything?
Is IRev meant to authenticate anything?
You can continue to grieve!

Obi that couldn't win more than SE, Few states in SS , NC, Lagos and FCT.

The victory is permanent already!
SANs will chop una money Wella!
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 8:34am On May 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Where is the abuse in my statement?

The fact that you don't like Obi shouldn't make you blind to obvious rigging

The abuse is the claim that someone was bribed to manipulate the elections.
This is a big lie which you have no concrete evidence for than speculations.

I didn't vote Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso. That does not mean i don't like them.
I just didn't see the need voting for them.

I can agree that the election was rigged!
But that LP didn't rig in the SE is also false!

PDP rigged wherever they could!
APC rigged wherever they could!
LP rigged wherever they could!
etc!

Saying only APC rigged in Nigeria makes you a bigot!
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2023
Saying someone bribed someone is not an abuse but an allegation!

I'm saying INEC compromised the election at the highest level in connivance with Tinubu. Peter Obi did not rig!
AntiChristian:

The abuse is the claim that someone was bribed to manipulate the elections.
This is a big lie which you have no concrete evidence for than speculations.

I didn't vote Obi, Atiku or Kwankwaso. That does not mean i don't like them.
I just didn't see the need voting for them.

I can agree that the election was rigged!
But that LP didn't rig in the SE is also false!

PDP rigged wherever they could!
APC rigged wherever they could!
LP rigged wherever they could!
etc!

Saying only APC rigged in Nigeria makes you a bigot!
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 10:22am On May 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Saying someone bribed someone is not an abuse but an allegation!

I'm saying INEC compromised the election at the highest level in connivance with Tinubu. Peter Obi did not rig!

This confirms your Bigotry!
How did Tinubu rig? You saw him came out and snatched ballot himself?

Atiku won in some states too. Didn't Atiku bribe him too?
Obi won in all south eastern states. Did he bribe someone too?
Tinubu didn't even win all SW. He lost in Lagos and Osun to LP and PDP respectively!
Yet, it's only Tinubu that rigged! This is why I used the word senseless earlier! Does it make any sense?

Don't worry! Very soon Obi will replace Jesus in your Church as he's not capable of committing any sin.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Obaaderemi2: 10:36am On May 04, 2023
Aquila99:

B4 i start arguing with u again. Post a picture of ur original PU here. Den we can compare dat in d IREV.

Secondly. Every election have always been rig. In 2011, i started my first voting. Dat was 4 GEJ. D massive thumbprinting dat happened dia. Same as in 2015 & 2019. I couldn't say much about dis last one. Because our PU was moved. It was peaceful, i have always voted in IMO. Even d case of vote buying and box snatching was drastically reduced. So was d election free & fair. NO, but more better dan all past election from 1999

Places like benue dat was won by APC and controlled by PDP govt. Was it also APC dat did it. Dia r factors dat contribute to pple winning. Dat is d structure many of u don't understand. Pple hated APC on benue, also disliked ortom. But loved Father Alia. He now became a rally factor for Tinubu.

Let us be realistic. How many states can PO win in Core North. He knew he can't win any, reason he went to christain dominated areas to do his campaigns.

APC is evil, yes. There are great pple dia, just like u have bad pple in oda parties. I hope u also keep same energy in a situation dat PO joins dem tomorrow

Lastly, by inec explanation. Dia was thousands of hack attacks on d server. So dey can't use it. Besides d NASS gave dem d powers to use any method d so wish. Wen du wia passing d Electoral bill. None brought up dat conversation.

A president have emerged. Let d oda candidates go back n restrategize ahead. And time 4 politics is over, now is 4 governance. I pray dis govt favour us all. Amen
Well done. Your points are valid and objective.
But stop abbreviating your words and stop using numbers for words, e.g 4 in place of 'for'. This practice can quickly become a habit that will be hard to break.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by luluosas(m): 11:42am On May 04, 2023
So, the judiciary is now the back door, sigh
thesicilian:
If they had any proof, they won't be trying to get Tinubu disqualified through the backdoor
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2023
Lets agree to disagree!
AntiChristian:

This confirms your Bigotry!
How did Tinubu rig? You saw him came out and snatched ballot himself?

Atiku won in some states too. Didn't Atiku bribe him too?
Obi won in all south eastern states. Did he bribe someone too?
Tinubu didn't even win all SW. He lost in Lagos and Osun to LP and PDP respectively!
Yet, it's only Tinubu that rigged! This is why I used the word senseless earlier! Does it make any sense?

Don't worry! Very soon Obi will replace Jesus in your Church as he's not capable of committing any sin.
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by NeloNelo: 6:55pm On Jun 06, 2023

Typical amala guzzling 'free education' legacist. Due to too much oil consumption, speaking from both sides of the slippery mouth is part of their nature.

You can only speak for your polling unit somewhere in a rustic area in rural Ibadan, but you uncontrollably proceeded to ramble about Rinu this or Chimamanda that. Are these people you mentioned registered to your local polling unit?

Una don expose una self well well this period. Oil wey una dey like don permanently stain una.

Just saw a news that put a smile on my face.
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Gbogbowa: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2023
How about these
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by garfield1: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2023
Gbogbowa:
How about these

Where

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Resort To Attacking Tinubu's Family On Social Media Over Hardship / Lagos To Use Cctv Units To Monitor Crime / Yar’adua’s Broadcast ,activates Section 145 Of The 1999 Constitution.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.