Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? (2909 Views)

Umahi: Tinubu Does Not Need To Show Any Proof Of Life / Nigerian Didn’t Vote Today Because Presidential Election Was Rigged - Atiku / See How Presidential Election Was Rigged In Crossriver State By PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by itsme01: 7:10pm On May 01, 2023
Emperormartin:

Abuja voted their choice or is Abuja not a state?
yes Abuja too
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
itsme01:
cool

I can only speak for my polling unit, ward and LGA

And nothing like Riging happened at Egbeda Ibadan

Funny enough Rinu didn't vote, Chimanda Adiche didn't get her PVC nor voted yet this two claim the election was rigged

There is no 100% perfect election anywhere in the world

But I can confidenty say ;

Lagosian voted their choice
Abia State voted their choice
Enugu State voted their choice
Oyo State voted our choice
Kano State voted their choice

Typical amala guzzling 'free education' legacist. Due to too much oil consumption, speaking from both sides of the slippery mouth is part of their nature.

You can only speak for your polling unit somewhere in a rustic area in rural Ibadan, but you uncontrollably proceeded to ramble about Rinu this or Chimamanda that. Are these people you mentioned registered to your local polling unit?

Una don expose una self well well this period. Oil wey una dey like don permanently stain una.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 7:12pm On May 01, 2023
ManOfMan:

Are you the judge? The parties involved have taken their evidence to court. Let the courts do their work
Just because the case is in court doesn't mean it cannot be discussed.
It involves every Nigerian so we have the right to discuss it. This is democracy

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2023
OKOATA:
But places where people were matcheted and thugs ravaged and intimidated people, do you expect such a polling unit to be free and fair? Atleast you saw those with your own eyes over the internet. Is that not an enough ground to stick that as an evidence?
The provision of the electoral act is that such polling unit will be canceled. This, can't count for the riggers,
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by mrvitalis(m): 7:17pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:
If there was rigging in ANAMBRA to favour Obi, may ur death be excruciating, may u suffer with uncurable disease for the rest of ur life. But if there was no rigging, may ur life be filled with joy.

Say Amen
Maybe good judge me with the fairness INEC used to judge Anambra presidential election results ...amen

Oya can you say the same ?
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 7:22pm On May 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

Maybe good judge me with the fairness INEC used to judge Anambra presidential election results ...amen

Oya can you say the same ?
Oga, if there is rigging to favour Obi in Anambra may you have an incurable disease and later die an excruciating death from cancer and skin bacteria.

Since u wan lay curses, Say Amen to this.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 7:24pm On May 01, 2023
itsme01:

How am I supposed to argue with conquered political irrelevant 3rd class citizen that came 3rd in an election supporting a 3rd class failed philosopher
wtf, you brought a gattling gun to a fist fight grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Kingdollar28(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:
wtf, you brought a gattling gun to a fist fight grin

Shameless thing!

E go soon clear for your eye...

U think say everybody mumu like all APC supporters?
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 8:12pm On May 01, 2023
Kingdollar28:

Shameless thing!

E go soon clear for your eye...

U think say everybody mumu like all APC supporters?
why my comment deh pain u grin
U suppose go attack the person weh call ur candidate a third class failed philosopher.

I couldn't help but laugh, it was funny as hell grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by franchasofficia: 8:18pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:
If you want lie, at least like a better lie
Its okay
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 8:26pm On May 01, 2023
Rigging was done in the collation centers, not polling units
richmond500:
Does anyone have any proof?

Modified
pls this is not the time to attack question with question, if you have any concrete proof just say it, no need dodging the question.

Na learn we deh learn

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 8:29pm On May 01, 2023
You're asking questions based on speculations rather than reality. Why was IREV shutdown for only presidential election?
AntiChristian:
LP lost the presidential elections in the North because Datti had no electoral value like Atiku and Shetima!
How will LP win the presidential elections when it lose woefully in 17 states (namely NE, NW and 5 states in SW) in Nigeria?

PDP did rigged during 2015 elections but Buhari still won despite incumbent president with the PDP!

Same Election LP got over 90% votes in the SE, about 6 Senators and 34 House of reps which wasn't rigged.
And there were many news of voters intimidation and many weren't allowed to vote!

It's not only APC that could have rigged!
APC lost Lagos, Kaduna, Katsina, etc to opposition!
PDP won Kaduna, Katsina and some other states APC should have won!

Finally, who can say LP didn't rig elections in the entire south east?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2023
richmond500:
Tinubu was not hated I Rivers State, both APC and PDP voted for Tinubu, you do not expect LP to win the both parties joined together.
That is my state and the results were true.
So the results that was uploaded on Irev showing Peter Obi won in Rivers is what?
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 8:46pm On May 01, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So the results that was uploaded on Irev showing Peter Obi won in Rivers is what?
iRev didnt show Obi winning Rivers, better listen very well.
A media house calculated about 3 wards which Obi won, they then concluded that for Obi to win those wards, he should have won Rivers.

iRev doesn't collate result therefore it can never tell you who won a state, Obi didn't win the state, not when APC and PDP voted for Tinubu. Obi's popularity was only felt in Obiakpor and phalga and some sub-igbo parts, the other LGA's doesn't give a F**k about him because his structure was not enough to penetrate it.
In my polling unit, he scored 5 while APC and PDP had 30 and above.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Akungitit: 8:47pm On May 01, 2023
The proof is in the head of IPOB goats.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 8:48pm On May 01, 2023
DMerciful:
Rigging was done in the collation centers, not polling units
This is what I felt too.
Inec should have done electronic collations

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:46am On May 02, 2023
richmond500:
A media house calculated about 3 wards which Obi won, they then concluded that for Obi to win those wards, he should have won Rivers.

iRev doesn't collate result therefore it can never tell you who won a state, Obi didn't win the state, not when APC and PDP voted for Tinubu. Obi's popularity was only felt in Obiakpor and phalga and some sub-igbo parts, the other LGA's doesn't give a F**k about him because his structure was not enough to penetrate it.
Which apc and pdp voted tinubu, as what? A sick Muslim Muslim candidate.Irev upload shows Obi won Rivers, you are not talking to illetrates here

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by seanfer(m): 2:32am On May 02, 2023
blacksam01:

u are not a polling officer...just read on..u musnt comment cuz even tinibu knows he lost the election

He must not comment, but you haves the liberty to do so because you’re more citizen than he is?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by seanfer(m): 2:36am On May 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yes the election was massively rigged by state Governors for their respective parties.

But the craziest of them all happened in the below states:

Lagos (they massively suppressed Obi's votes)
Rivers
Borno
Ekiti
Ogun
Gombe
Bayelsa
Imo
Ebonyi
Plateau
Bauchi
Cross River

The aforementioned states took lead in the shameful rigging.

In my estate in Lagos, we had 3 polling units, two were not touched, one was completely altered. And guess what? Obi won landslide, like 70-20-10 (LP-APC-PDP).

One of my friend's uncle was LP collation officer for an LGA in Lagos, before his own eyes, they changed the result, he protested, security and some agberos warned him that if he dares to make any video, that he would be dead. He told them that God and nature will judge them, that they should do whatever they like and he entered his car and left the venue of collation.

A corper that worked for INEC in Abule Egba said the whole thing shocked him how they changed the whole result they brought to the collation center and nobody was allowed to protest and make videos.

This was what happened all over Lagos and some other states.

Peter Obi won Lagos with massive votes that they couldn't overturn it and decided to reduce the winning margin and make Obi win with insignificant margin.

This is what they did in all APC states, suppress Peter Obi's votes, inflate Tinubu's vote wherever possible, which was the reason they turned off the BVAS to avoid uploading the results direct from polling units.

The election was rigged at LGA and State collation centers

So yes, it was massively rigged

Can you tell us that same thing didn’t happen in the east? In PO’s polling unit other parties scored 0 and their agents signed the result sheet. That means even the party agents voted LP is that what you by us to believe?

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by seanfer(m): 2:41am On May 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You're asking questions based on speculations rather than reality. Why was IREV shutdown for only presidential election?

How did Obi and his gullible supporters know what happened in the north when his party can’t get polling unit agents in over 40,000 units according to INEC.
You people think Nigeria is only the SS SW and SE.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by seanfer(m): 2:48am On May 02, 2023
richmond500:

Don’t mind the mumu supporters relying on Facebook channels. I was in Gokana,Khana and Tai lgas a week before the elections and you need to see how both old and youths of those lgas were saying they’re voting umbrella and broom.
Go to Ahaoda east and west, Onelga, Degema and abua-odua they voted against LP and someone will come and say Obi won rivers state based on 3-4 wards collation in state that has over 40 wards.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Abagworo(m): 3:17am On May 02, 2023
There was no election. The results were written as planned with modifications for Tinubu as winner. There will never be a real election in Nigeria and there has never been. Peter obi and his supporters should let go and stop daydreaming cause election is won through negotiation and not through popularity.
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by DMerciful(m): 4:15am On May 02, 2023
Did the Northerners shutdown IREV?
seanfer:

How did Obi and his gullible supporters know what happened in the north when his party can’t get polling unit agents in over 40,000 units according to INEC.
You people think Nigeria is only the SS SW and SE.
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by striker07(m): 4:58am On May 02, 2023
Abagworo:
There was no election. The results were written as planned with modifications for Tinubu as winner. There will never be a real election in Nigeria and there has never been. Peter obi and his supporters should let go and stop daydreaming cause election is won through negotiation and not through popularity.
figment of your imagination. i have checked my polling unit results and many others have checked, it's the same thing that is on IREV. Obi actually lost, what he is doing is to remain relevant in the eyes of his gullible supporters.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 5:13am On May 02, 2023
seanfer:

Don’t mind the mumu supporters relying on Facebook channels. I was in Gokana,Khana and Tai lgas a week before the elections and you need to see how both old and youths of those lgas were saying they’re voting umbrella and broom.
Go to Ahaoda east and west, Onelga, Degema and abua-odua they voted against LP and someone will come and say Obi won rivers state based on 3-4 wards collation in state that has over 40 wards.
I told someone that if he could bring a single polling unit result in either Degema, Asalga, Opobo nkoro, or Akulga that Obi won, I'll give him 15k, that's 4 whole LGAs out of 23. he couldnt, I wasn't even talking about Wards o, I am saying polling unit, just bring one that Obi won.
They thought Obi was extremely popular in my state.

I am now giving that same challenge to HIGHESTPOPORI and mrvitalis, pls show a polling unit result in any of these 4 LGAs that Obi won and I will send 15k.

The results is on iRev, just go and snap one and show me.
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by richmond500: 5:26am On May 02, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which apc and pdp voted tinubu, as what? A sick Muslim Muslim candidate.Irev upload shows Obi won Rivers, you are not talking to illetrates here
...illiterate...

Why are you arguing with me?
I am in Rivers state and I am telling you how politics was played here, Obi in his wildest imagination, can't beat APC and PDP joined together in Rivers

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by Aquila99: 6:50am On May 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yes the election was massively rigged by state Governors for their respective parties.

But the craziest of them all happened in the below states:

Lagos (they massively suppressed Obi's votes)
Rivers
Borno
Ekiti
Ogun
Gombe
Bayelsa
Imo
Ebonyi
Plateau
Bauchi
Cross River

The aforementioned states took lead in the shameful rigging.

In my estate in Lagos, we had 3 polling units, two were not touched, one was completely altered. And guess what? Obi won landslide, like 70-20-10 (LP-APC-PDP).

One of my friend's uncle was LP collation officer for an LGA in Lagos, before his own eyes, they changed the result, he protested, security and some agberos warned him that if he dares to make any video, that he would be dead. He told them that God and nature will judge them, that they should do whatever they like and he entered his car and left the venue of collation.

A corper that worked for INEC in Abule Egba said the whole thing shocked him how they changed the whole result they brought to the collation center and nobody was allowed to protest and make videos.

This was what happened all over Lagos and some other states.

Peter Obi won Lagos with massive votes that they couldn't overturn it and decided to reduce the winning margin and make Obi win with insignificant margin.

This is what they did in all APC states, suppress Peter Obi's votes, inflate Tinubu's vote wherever possible, which was the reason they turned off the BVAS to avoid uploading the results direct from polling units.

The election was rigged at LGA and State collation centers

So yes, it was massively rigged

Oga. U are a Big liar. Suppression of voters. Might say yes, but changing result in Lagos, den u n ur uncle na beta crook. No one have come out to say dia PU result were changed. Since u claim so. Tell us d PU ur uncle was Agent. Get a pic d result sheet and den we can look it up on IREV and compare. If u can't, den be quiet untill 2031.

Wat about PDP states was dia also inflated results 4 tinubu and suppressed vote 4 Obi. States like Delta, Edo, Awka ibom, Benue, Abia etc?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by franchasofficia: 8:28am On May 02, 2023
Aquila99:

Oga. U are a Big liar. Suppression of voters. Might say yes, but changing result in Lagos, den u n ur uncle na beta crook. No one have come out to say dia PU result were changed. Since u claim so. Tell us d PU ur uncle was Agent. Get a pic d result sheet and den we can look it up on IREV and compare. If u can't, den be quiet untill 2031.

Wat about PDP states was dia also inflated results 4 tinubu and suppressed vote 4 Obi. States like Delta, Edo, Awka ibom, Benue, Abia etc?
I said in my own estate we have 3 polling units and Peter Obi won all 3 polling units landslide but on iREV, they changed the result of my own polling unit where I voted and in the new result they uploaded on INEC irev portal, Tinubu won my polling unit that I stayed there and counted myself. God is my witness.

Don't expect me to tell you my polling unit cos I won't but God is my witness and if I am lying let heaven and earth judge me.

You guys supporting this INEC and APC rascality will reap what you sow one day. One day in your life, you will be openly robbed and nobody will care and if care is not taken, your life might go with it and nobody will believe you were robbed. Stop supporting evil.

If the election wasn't rigged, I won't be saying all these.

My uncle is too refined and old to lie about this. The whole thing got him weak.

The same thing happened in Imo and Ebonyi states for APC.

PDP Governors also rigged in their states for Atiku but not as brazen as APC's own.

What you should ask yourself is this, why didn't INEC suddenly disabled uploading of polling unit results on irev for Presidential and left Reps and Senate open, why?

You know the truth but chose to believe lies.

APC is the worst thing to have happened to Nigeria as a nation, its a complete occult organization parading itself as a political party.
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by franchasofficia: 8:38am On May 02, 2023
seanfer:

Can you tell us that same thing didn’t happen in the east? In PO’s polling unit other parties scored 0 and their agents signed the result sheet. That means even the party agents voted LP is that what you by us to believe?
Let me be frank with you. What happened in the East is that ordinary Igbos were fed up of APC and all that it represents and you should know why.

IPOB protesters killings in Aba, Onitsha, Python Dance 1 and 2, recent spate of killings and insecurity in Southeast, Nnamdi Kanu unlawful rendition from Kenya, Hope Uzodinma imposed on Imo state and lots more, so they really hated APC cos APC showed Igbos complete hatred and disdain throughout Buhari's 8 years in office, and so the hatred was transferred to Bola Tinubu being the Architect of Buhari becoming President so no Igbo man or woman wanted to hear or vote Tinubu or APC, the only few that did were staunch APC members and their families and allies who are benefitting from APC misrule.

So Igbos believed 2023 was Igbo people's turn to produce President and they saw Peter Obi as the only Igbo politician fit for the job especially because of his incorruptible nature, character and integrity that have remained constant for decades.

So you shouldn't be surprised that Tinubu got very poor performance in Southeast cos even during the campaign period, it was obvious that Igbos were sensational about Peter Obi's emergence and believed so much in him.

Peter Obi doesn't have the power or political might nor federal power to rig election; he is not a serving Governor nor senator nor President. If anybody rigged the election in his polling unit for Obi in Southeast, he or she did it on his own volition, and of course several polling units always do that but that doesn't always affect the general outcome of the election. It is the collation of result that usually determines the final outcome and that's where politicians do the main rigging
Re: Is There Any Proof To Show That The Election Was Rigged? by AntiChristian: 8:50am On May 02, 2023
DMerciful:

That was because only the Presidential Election had the highest stake enough to be hacked by Nigerians home and abroad!
Things don't just work out the first time its being tried!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Solution, Not Jonathan - Rev Moses Iloh / The Nigeria Moral Values; Lost In The Shadows / Imo Community Ruled By A Muslim Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.