Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian (1901 Views)

Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by drake99: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2011
I cant believ dis, i met a gal 2 wks back n we bcame close frnds n bcomin more closer as day passes by,she always txt me 2 let me knw wat she feels 4 me,some days bk she gv me her 2go i.d n we always hv a gud chat till yestaday she updated a status dat saids"vivian biko bia biem oma" meaning vivian pls come n kiss me, imidiately she saw me online she changed d status cos she knw i undastand d language, i suspectd somtin n decided 2 open anoda 2go i.d wit a female profile,i did n wen i added her ,she acceptd n ask me hw i gt her i.d, i told her dat one of my lezbian frnds gv it 2 me cos she's pretty,she demanded 2 hear my voice 2 b sure ,i gv her my new line n quickly get my landlord's dota 2 talk 2 her,she called n d gal i brought play d game wel by tellin her hw wet she is,she ended d call n came bk online n demanded 4 my nude 1st, i snt her d one i hv,she snt me her's ,n i was telin her dirty tins abt suckin her n she was screamin,i askd 2 c her full nude,she snt many 2 me dat has her full image including her face,she's beggn me 2 come 2 der house n hv sex wit her, am confused cos i really lyk dis gal,she's d most caring gal dat i hv ever met,she's nice n calm,n also easygoin, pals wat do i do? Shuld i 4get abt her lesbianism lyf n move on wit her or shuld i 4get her totally?I cant believ dis, i met a gal 2 wks back n we bcame close frnds n bcomin more closer as day passes by,she always txt me 2 let me knw wat she feels 4 me,some days bk she gv me her 2go i.d n we always hv a gud chat till yestaday she updated a status dat saids"vivian biko bia biem oma" meaning vivian pls come n kiss me, imidiately she saw me online she changed d status cos she knw i undastand d language, i suspectd somtin n decided 2 open anoda 2go i.d wit a female profile,i did n wen i added her ,she acceptd n ask me hw i gt her i.d, i told her dat one of my lezbian frnds gv it 2 me cos she's pretty,she demanded 2 hear my voice 2 b sure ,i gv her my new line n quickly get my landlord's dota 2 talk 2 her,she called n d gal i brought play d game wel by tellin her hw wet she is,she ended d call n came bk online n demanded 4 my nude 1st, i snt her d one i hv,she snt me her's ,n i was telin her dirty tins abt suckin her n she was screamin,i askd 2 c her full nude,she snt many 2 me dat has her full image including her face,she's beggn me 2 come 2 der house n hv sex wit her, am confused cos i really lyk dis gal,she's d most caring gal dat i hv ever met,she's nice n calm,n also easygoin, pals wat do i do? Shuld i 4get abt her lesbianism lyf n move on wit her or shuld i 4get her totally?
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by drake99: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2011
pls y is my thread doubling itself? I didnt send dis tin lyk dis
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by BodyKiss(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2011
"Vivian please come and hug me" is the translation of her status.

Damn it OP, what's wrong with 4ucking just for fun? You must not attach your emotion to every 4ucking girl.

I can only think of three.some right now.

4uck! Damn you seun for all these stupid filters. You're sure a first class village man. What's wrong with the word three.some? angry
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by EFCC1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2011
speechless
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by freecocoa(f): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2011
My eyes is paining me from trying to read what you wrote,it'll help if you write what everyone can understand,are you sending an sms to your buddies?this is more like a narrative essay for God's sakes.
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by dastudent(m): 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
I ask every girl i meet and like if they are bisexuals by telling them stories of my lesbian friends that i hang out with including the strip joints we visit.

So generally,once they know i have no problems with it,well, fill in the gap.
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by MMM2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2011
op

re u not the 1 dat said u re a virgin & u dont have  GF in ur last thread
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by CalienteMi: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2011
Congratulations OP.
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2011
M M M:

op

re u not the 1 dat said u re a virgin & u dont ha.ve  GF in your last thread

Na wetin concer u grin.The bobo don go disvirgin grin.
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by paraphase(m): 4:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
I ask every girl i meet and like if they are bisexuals by telling them stories of my lady-loving-lady friends that i hang out with including the strip joints we visit.

So generally,once they know i have no problems with it,well, fill in the gap.
Brave,I mean very Brave
Re: Pls Help, My New Gf Is A Lesbian by Mpetempe(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2011
[b] My Guy U Can Investigate Oh!
Anywhere Is Another Common Disease, My Girl Is A lady-loving-lady And I Got To Know Through That Same 2go Style.

Advice Her As I Did To My Girl And Pray For Her Also She Will Change.[/color][color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

Black American Women Vs Naija Women / I Have Given Up Searching / Be A Man!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.