Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Black American Women Vs Naija Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black American Women Vs Naija Women (1897 Views)

[deleted] / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 04, 2011
Na wich one go make a better wife cool
my ppl make una discuss am cool
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by seedord247(m): 3:10am On Dec 04, 2011
Naija woman good to marry if you get money . . but you nor get money and you marry naija woman . . just write your will 2 years afta una marry.

Black american woman no need your money just make sure say, Alomo and Opa eyin everyday to dey nak am for bed.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2011
Dear Oyinbo Chicks,

I am writing this letter as an affirmation of my desire not to kick your arses. If you would stop ignoring his fraudulent letters and pretend that you like him even for a few weeks, which would give us Nairalanders a few days of golden hiatus from continuous bullshit and splotchy stupidity. On the behalf of many souls, we thank you from the bottom of our foot that you would take the time to answer all of your fraudulent letters from Lebiggestfool.

Please send him a picture of an atomic bomb with directions on how to use it against himself, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and deeply serious,
Mrs. Chima
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by freecocoa(f): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2011
Madam chima,you no go kill us for this forum. grin grin
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 6:39am On Dec 04, 2011
freecocoa:

Madam chima,you no go kill us for this forum. grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by freecocoa(f): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2011
^
Yeah right,you really are something. cool
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2011
I know you are by now tired of dumb arse threads and why would someone wants to compare apples with oranges? 

There are many similarities and differences however at the end of the day both serve its purpose to those who enjoys them.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by freecocoa(f): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2011
^
Saying I'm tired of these threads is putting it mildly but wait o,who is the apple and who is the orange? I don't eats oranges o, so I hope my sisters and I are the apples. tongue
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2011
What I mean by apples and oranges is that when you have two different groups or objects, you can only compare similarities and differences however each person that look at group A and group B may have different opinions and perspectives that may be similar or different however at the end of the day, it is the PERSON who is looking at the "apples" and "oranges" that can either love them or hate them. 

In other words, people have bad and good things to say about Nigerian and Black American women but they can only speak for THEMSELVES and not others. 

There are people who wouldn't even look at Black American and Nigerian women and some who would but does that hold true to Black American and Nigerian women?  No. 

That's like telling a crackhead which one he or she would choose/prefer, the crack pipe or the crack?   undecided You can do or without it.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by freecocoa(f): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2011
^
I knew what you meant,was just trying to be funny,seriously though I don't know why these guys can't seem to understand that choices really differ and that everything with an advantage has its disadvantage,its highly saddening that their ignorance and stewpidity knows no bound.*smh*
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by 195(f): 7:22am On Dec 04, 2011
Jamaican CHICKS nko? undecided
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 7:39am On Dec 04, 2011
freecocoa:

^
I knew what you meant,was just trying to be funny,seriously though I don't know why these guys can't seem to understand that choices really differ and that everything with an advantage has its disadvantage,its highly saddening that their ignorance and stewpidity knows no bound.*smh*

Technically, I was clarifying because dumb arses would think I am talking about food. 

Sometimes, you have to consider the source.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by sugardaddy1(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2011
@OP
Naija women - A lot  take Poo from men
Black American women -A few take Poo from men
Both - They both take d.i.c.k from men!

The choice is yours cool
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by freecocoa(f): 7:47am On Dec 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Technically, I was clarifying because dumb arses would think I am talking about food. 

Sometimes, you have to consider the source.   
That's true anyways,I wouldn't put it past the op to misconstrue what was written.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Ranoscky(m): 8:02am On Dec 04, 2011
Long as the options are between Black "American" women and "Naija" Women, wont hesitate to go for a naija woman, even if she's not my liking.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Flashaldrin(m): 8:06am On Dec 04, 2011
whatever! stop generalizing people, really!! angry angry
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Both - They both take d.i.c.k from men!

The choice is yours cool

Bottom line!
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by petnkool: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2011
lol
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
Don't they both take manliness?
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

Don't they both take manliness?

Some both take pussy too.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Goldieluks: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Lefool, i need to know your view on this, which is better?
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2011
Hey Goldie saw your request
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Wislet(f): 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
you know, this thread reminds me of the movie, ''The Diary of a Tired Black man'', where a Black American guy was asking questions on the streets on why Black American women have anger issues. And a lot of black American men were at loggerheads with their women and their attitudes. A Nigerian guy was also interviewed to talk about African women in comparison with the ones over there. I laughed when the guy was praising African women and Nigerian women in particular. He might have been one of those that used to bash Nigerian women, only to travel out and realize that the greener pastures he thought was outside, was indeed inside. Haha. I think some of these guys that insist on being kids in their way of thinking, need to travel out or marry one of those to come back to reality. They never ask their educated, established, broad-in-thinking buddies why they continue to run back home to marry the same women they might have bashed before. Abeg make una leave your women so saner guys from other countries who worship your women can have a shot. Kids.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by SAFO(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2011
Akata girls can't cook. I should know, I'm married to one  angry grin grin grin

My Fatha told me to marry a nice Ondo girl. Where did I go wrong  grin grin grin

[size=1pt]Just kidding, don't rain down wahala on me [/size]
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

My Fatha told me to marry a nice Ondo girl. Where did I go wrong  grin grin grin

You mean she can't cook Nigerian food or food period? 

Poor thing.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by Goldieluks: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

Lolz. why not teach her how to cook then.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by SAFO(m): 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2011
She's a decent cook but she won't even attempt to learn any of the Nigerian delicacies. But if I prepare a proper traditional meal, she'll eat like she's been starving for days.  grin How strange is that?

My mother is American, but she took the time to learn how to cook Nigerian meals. I blame it on this new breed of American women.  angry grin
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

She's a decent cook but she won't even attempt to learn any of the Nigerian delicacies. But if I prepare a proper traditional meal, she'll eat like she's been starving for days.  grin How strange is that?

My mother is American, but she took the time to learn how to cook Nigerian meals. I blame it on this new breed of American women.  angry grin

I disagree with you.  It has nothing to do with "new breed of women" and it is an individual choice. Some people can't cook regardless of "category" and some people can cook depending on their exposure. 

If a person isn't willing to learn new things that is their choice however it is your choice to be with that person too. 

Let us not get on the "new breed of men".  Just saying.
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by SAFO(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2011
Oh lawd Chima, it's too early to get started. grin
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

Oh lawd Chima, it's too early to get started. grin
grin grin tongue I am cooking a big Sunday dinner and collar, mustard, and turnip greens already boiling in the pot. I put my foot in the sweet yams and honey buttermilk cornbread! cool

Oga Chima think he is the inventor of BBQing and burning up the meat! angry
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by SAFO(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
I'm on my way to get a plate grin
Re: Black American Women Vs Naija Women by MrsChima1(f): 5:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
SAFO:

I'm on my way to get a plate grin

Nawl! I thought American women can't cook! tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Girls Born And Raised In Naija Act Funny?? / Would You Like Your Wife To Resemble You? / What Is Your Definition Of A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.