Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No (1939 Views)

He Rejected My Proposal For A Relationship / D 15yr Old Girl Took My Sugarcane Stick And Inserted Into Her Mouth, Says Man / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 5:13am On May 03, 2023
I toasted this Girl and she says she will think about it, so since then I have been constantly in touch with her. Texting and calling.
I don’t know if this girl used 3months of her life to think about dating me only for her to tell me no later. Like I was so infuriated, why did you waste my time?
What was she thinking that she could think and give me a reply that day?

Any girl that tells you I’ll think about it , forget she won’t accept you .

Ladies Why Do You Always Think about it When Men Ask You To Date Them ?
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Puremind1225: 5:23am On May 03, 2023
kyber:
I toasted this Girl and she says she will think about it, so since then I have been constantly in touch with her. Texting and calling.
I don’t know if this girl used 3months of her life to think about dating me only for her to tell me no later. Like I was so infuriated, why did you waste my time?

You have learned from experience, you don't waste time on girls, there are plenty of them out there, don't waste your precious time on them

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by metaluterus(f): 5:28am On May 03, 2023
Her choice!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by nazicartel(m): 5:51am On May 03, 2023
She wanted to replace her cheating boyfriend with you. But the guy came back to beg, so she forgave and swerved you. Don't wait for a girl.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Lalami3232(m): 5:52am On May 03, 2023
Lol angry cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:54am On May 03, 2023
Bro, take heart and move on.When a woman rejects you, rejoice because you don't know the calamity you are about dodging.
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2023
nazicartel:
She wanted to replace her cheating boyfriend with you. But the guy came back to beg, so she forgave and swerved you. Don't wait for a girl.
She was even giving me Hope

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 7:13am On May 03, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Bro, take heart and move on.When a woman rejects you, rejoice because you don't know the calamity you are about dodging.

How true

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by anthonyuncle(m): 7:53am On May 03, 2023
if you had used that 3 months to learn or improve on a skill, you would've better.

5 Likes

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by anthonyuncle(m): 7:54am On May 03, 2023
kyber:

How true

very true.

one of the best/ sincere sentence you can get from people is when they say they don't want you

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 8:14am On May 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:
if you had used that 3 months to learn or improve on a skill, you would've better.

What skill can someone learn within three Months

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by anthonyuncle(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2023
kyber:

What skill can someone learn within three Months

how to kill a rat grin

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by advanceDNA: 8:33am On May 03, 2023
kyber:

Na their way...They dont want you...but they want ur attention and also keep u around for exploitation when they want urgent 3k

6 Likes

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by nazicartel(m): 9:22am On May 03, 2023
kyber:

She was even giving me Hope
you would've used the opportunity to lash her. Can't even remember the last time I asked anybody out like normal be my girlfriend. We have grown past that level. If I enjoy the sex, I can decide to date you. You would've told her you liked her, called her and gave her vibes. Then hanged out with her one or two times. Invite her to your house. Get drinks for her and tell her to cook something for both of you to eat. Let her feel good in your kitchen. Then watch and see what happens. Bro.... This has been the game nah.... It's now left for you to initiate sex or leave her to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by fijiuba: 10:12am On May 03, 2023
You were not the only one toasting her. So her response to you depended on the other guy that might not be calling, texting, misbehaving and being all over her like you do. The attention you gave her gave more reasons for you to be friendzoned. Congrats bro.
You still have a lot to learn.
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by VictorUSA15: 10:34am On May 03, 2023
kyber:

And you foolishly waited three months just to hear her response. You deserve even worse. Your father should have thrust you away before ejaculation. As it is now you are a complete waste of space and oxygen.
Your type are those who give all these useless animals the license to think they are some shits worth thinking about.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kelspinall(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2023
maybe she saw ya post
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Tunde835(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2023
kyber:

Don't be surprised if another guy dey service her during that time.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
VictorUSA15:
And you foolishly waited three months just to hear her response. You deserve even worse. Your father should have thrust you away before ejaculation. As it is now you are a complete waste of space and oxygen.
Your type are those who give all these useless animals the license to think they are some shits worth thinking about.

I hv learnt my lesson
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 3:56pm On May 03, 2023
People who love you dont think about it, dont waste your time by waiting for them to respond, insist you need your answer within 3 days, serious girls will respond even thesame day
kyber:

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Koppaguard: 4:44pm On May 03, 2023
Lol, you should have gotten a backup plan long before that, toast as many ladies as you can lay hands on, while you await her response, no how no how, one go fall then you give the first girl long distance, na she go dey disturb you sef, op your mistake was chasing her as if your life depends on her, don't put all your eggs in one basket, I was once like you.
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Gadafii: 5:03pm On May 03, 2023
jobless man u sef dey wait for naija girl for three months

while someone was steady drilling her those periods, what were you thinking in the first place?

if you used that 3 months to learn mechanic u for don sabi repair helicopter tongue tongue tongue tongue

next time dont chase girls, talk to varieties of them and make sure you have options, relying on one naija girl as a guy man in this nigeria na dangerous thing

2 Likes

Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2023
Gadafii:
jobless man u sef dey wait for naija girl for three months

while someone was steady drilling her those periods, what were you thinking in the first place?

if you used that 3 months to learn mechanic u for don sabi repair helicopter tongue tongue tongue tongue

next time dont chase girls, talk to varieties of them and make sure you have options, relying on one naija girl as a guy man in this nigeria na dangerous thing

I have learnt my lesson
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2023
Koppaguard:
Lol, you should have gotten a backup plan long before that, toast as many ladies as you can lay hands on, while you await her response, no how no how, one go fall then you give the first girl long distance, na she go dey disturb you sef, op your mistake was chasing her as if your life depends on her, don't put all your eggs in one basket, I was once like you.

So what did you do?
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2023
fijiuba:
You were not the only one toasting her. So her response to you depended on the other guy that might not be calling, texting, misbehaving and being all over her like you do. The attention you gave her gave more reasons for you to be friendzoned. Congrats bro.
You still have a lot to learn.

I just didn’t want to be a womanizer
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Deepocean(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2023
That's huge o.

1/4 of a year.

Hmmmm
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by kyber(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2023
Deepocean:
That's huge o.

1/4 of a year.

Hmmmm

😩
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Bellotelli: 9:08pm On May 03, 2023
kyber:

If you had impressed her with money or gifts, she wouldn't have hesitated. Who dey toast girl this days 😏
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Illegal1(m): 9:15pm On May 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:

how to kill a rat grin
omoh......3 months too long to learn dis skill
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by anthonyuncle(m): 10:23pm On May 03, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh......3 months too long to learn dis skill

he would've attained the level of a master in it
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Blunttruth: 8:33am On May 04, 2023
kyber:

She was in another relationship which was shaky, when they worked things out she turned you down.

Because she did that to you does not mean the answer will always be no. But a single girl without a relationship will not take 3 months to think about it.
Re: A Girl Took 3months To Think About My Proposal Only For Her To Say No by Godada(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2023
IIdamuAdugbo:
People who love you dont think about it, dont waste your time by waiting for them to respond, insist you need your answer within 3 days, serious girls will respond even thesame day

I am with you on this.

Girls make rules for guys they don't like.

They make themselves inaccessible and set boundaries.

They break their rules for a guy they love.

So here's the thing.

If a lady plays hard to get......move on to the next one

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Raped At 14, Kidnapped By Herdsmen – Calabar Chic Opens Up On Life........ / Money Na Water (pics) / If A Guy Treats You Like A Princess But Acts Like A Paupier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.