Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? (25097 Views)

I Asked This Girl If She's Still A Virgin. See Her Funny Response / How Can I End This Relationship Without Drama Or Regrets (Matured Response Only) / Son Reveal He Lost His Virginity At 10 To His Mum See Her Funny Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:22pm On May 03, 2023
Pidginwhisper:
Because i chose to be happy.

you are wise !

best answer in my opinion
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Mirallas: 12:25pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountant rhetorically asked β€œna statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?
Who is more qualified. Trader or accountant to understand economics and make the best decision. Obviously this doesn't make sense since leadership is more than your academic qualifications but since you decide to think this way, one can also bring this angle

1 Like

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by MUTERIKA(m): 12:25pm On May 03, 2023
Warl0ck:
there is nothing off in that point.
Let me help ask again, he said; Does emilokan know the meaning of GDP?
foolishness is doing the same thing same way and expecting a different result.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Love800(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2023
To marry a reverend sister is the only solution

1 Like

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Brownshoe: 12:31pm On May 03, 2023
Salary wey never enter don finish" when I brake that one we go know the next thing.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by thaoriginator: 12:33pm On May 03, 2023
After enough straffing, I want to become a reverend father, hence me single status πŸ₯²
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by BetterChurch: 12:35pm On May 03, 2023
It's Better to make it to a BetterHeaven than miss it together with my Better half 😊

1 Like

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by pansophist(m): 12:36pm On May 03, 2023
The idea that one must be in a relationship does not represent everyone. Some people just don't see relationships as something they must be in.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Enemyofpeace: 12:39pm On May 03, 2023
Warl0ck:
se.un is married to a white man.
According to verywickedman
no wonder
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Vicana: 12:40pm On May 03, 2023
I deh fear to tell her say I love you.
Today, I see white hair for my hair... I shock o.
I gat tell her o.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by drlateef: 12:43pm On May 03, 2023
labake1:
Tell us why you are still single

Funny response only

Redpiller keep off

Singles market is too big. I am still searching till i reach the other end of the market πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Olabrown241: 12:45pm On May 03, 2023
I want to date Kim kardashian first
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by saysugar(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2023
Till when am ready to marry,i will pik one of them then
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Babastrong(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2023
This is not for me. I am married with 3 children.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Autobot05: 1:07pm On May 03, 2023
Because I nor like wahala

2 Likes

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by ashawopikin(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2023
I too like woman, I can't stay with just one, I just can't
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by ashawopikin(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2023
Love800:
To marry a reverend sister is the only solution
e go shock you wetin some of Dem dey do, I said SOME o,

1 Like

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Love800(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2023
Na truth o. I don forget sef.

Those rev sisters dey collect gbola steady from rev fadas nd from big politicians.

Even my aunty wey be rev sister, i nor even trust am.

Omo na who person go con marry like dis?
ashawopikin:
e go shock you wetin some of Dem dey do, I said SOME o,

3 Likes

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by tnerro1(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2023
Chasing Cheques not bitches
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Godsonkemz(m): 1:30pm On May 03, 2023
waiting for bride price to crash into pieces like the naira crashed under Buhari.
I'm sure God can do it because miracle no dey tire him.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Haymus007(m): 1:34pm On May 03, 2023
Hector90:
Still waiting for a Saturday that coincides with my birthday

Birthday date: February 29
You go wait tire cheesy grin
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:40pm On May 03, 2023
Money for bride-price and wedding expenses eii no dey.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Mikebj: 1:41pm On May 03, 2023
single because not financially ok, am still battling with my self first,
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by OloyeVIII: 1:46pm On May 03, 2023
cos i wan know why nyash get 2 parts.
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Confirm4real(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2023
Most Nigerian ladies no get head at all...

2 Likes

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by biafranrealson: 1:57pm On May 03, 2023
I dont know how to nak
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Moneymademedoit: 2:06pm On May 03, 2023
I am mentally depressed because I don't have a job....now since I want to cure konji I have been considering a willing gay that would take all my cums

labake1:
Tell us why you are still single

Funny response only

Redpiller keep off
Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by kevwemike: 3:18pm On May 03, 2023
Most Nigerian girls have nothing upstairs their only assets is breast and ass, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by NorthernersSuck: 3:21pm On May 03, 2023
Still looking for where to buy Hakimi secret books first

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by airliner(m): 3:22pm On May 03, 2023
I wan be like Wizkid machala

1 Like

Re: Funny Response Only: Why Are You Still Single? by Oluromantic: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:
I wan make you dey do the dating, make I dey do the knacking, division of labour. I done knack people girlfriends tire for free
Lol werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / I'm 28 Desperate To Settle Down. / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.