Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike (56292 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by mozona(m): 3:25pm On May 03, 2023
why do they want refund in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I thought he ensured that Tinubu win Rivers State
Rivers people voted for tinubu and nothing like he ensured anything. The people chose Asiwaju over others

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by doctokwus: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/05/03/i-wont-refund-cost-of-flyovers-to-rivers-tinubu-tells-wike/%3famp=1
He didn't say he won't make the refund,what's with all these garbage headlines!
He said Wike has to "lobby him"

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dicado: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
Na so! Wike don hear am... another lesson learnt! This will be added to the lessons he learnt when Atiku defeated him in PDP Primaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
grin grin grin Tinubu no be better person..
I hope say Wike go rearrange himself oo

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Unittyy: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
APC produced the worst president(Buhari) in history of Nigeria.
It has now produced the best president(Tinubu) in history of Nigeria.

14 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by omoredia: 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
Hehe
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don't order my Asiwaju around. Wike thinks Asiwaju is like Atiku hmmm

he will rather loot the money than refund it offcourse. tinubu is not buhari who obeys any laws atleast buhari obeys some.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by yinkus6750(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2023
No big deal. Roads are the main obligation, not ceremonial flyovers.
State should also take certain responsibilities

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by JustPowerApps(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2023
grin cheesy This is nice

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Rivers people voted for tinubu and nothing like he endured anything. The people chose Asiwaju over others

grin grin lie,, you no sabi lie.. nawa 2u

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by BRIMBRAM: 3:28pm On May 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is how a man talks. You worked for me is not a reason why I should allow you to hold me to ransom. You will only get what is due to your people.

They think they are dealing with Peter Obi.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:28pm On May 03, 2023
tonywonder:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2023/05/03/i-wont-refund-cost-of-flyovers-to-rivers-tinubu-tells-wike/%3famp=1

this is what we are going in with? this is the asshole wike rig election for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2023
Wike will be very irrelevant after May 29

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Princedapace(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.

So, those results they were changing and adding 2 was part of Nigerians working for Tinubu?

If e sure for any Nigerian politician, they should support total electronic electoral system and complete erase the aspect of manual input of results at any stage. This is when I can honestly clap for anyone who wins an election in Nigeria.

Anything aside this, since 1999, the people who won election in Nigeria did it fraudulently. As long as results shits are still writting with pen, forget all these talks. This is why most of these politicians are scared of complete eletronic electoral system

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Hussein035: 3:29pm On May 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
Peter Obi is loved organically

I hate your Obi organically because he is still a traitor to APGA where he vowed to spend rest of his political career. I hate liars

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by dododawa1: 3:30pm On May 03, 2023
JAGANBA, another one is canterfit

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 03, 2023
jaxxy:

he will rather loot the money than refund it offcourse. tinubu is not buhari who obeys any laws atleast buhari obeys some.
Buhari and my Asiwaju are two different people, stop comparing them

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by BRIMBRAM: 3:30pm On May 03, 2023
Dicado:
Na so! Wike don hear am... another lesson learnt! This will be added to the lessons he learnt when Atiku defeated him in PDP Primaries.

Lol While Atiku is still licking his wounds. Lol grin. The lesson learnt here is that Tinubu is no push around. If it were Peter Obi he would have chickened in.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Alliswell248: 3:31pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?

Stop embarrass yourself.
A chartered accountant formerly with Exxon Mobil.
Reduce your hatred.
He never stole anything from your state. His crime according to the ip*b miscreants was that he endorsed Buhari.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Warl0ck: 3:31pm On May 03, 2023
Hope SS people are seeing the real traitors between SE and SWaste
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Acekidc4(m): 3:31pm On May 03, 2023
You can't Control my Incoming Presido, Your Flyover, your Problem.

Baba Presido go pay for the Fly over in other Means.

Mr Incoming Presido is Magnanimous.

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Faposky95: 3:31pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:
Lol
Very presidential. That's how you talk and stand firm. Unlike thr transgender with a woman's voice lying up and down about everything. The IPOB king is a lying SOB.

Need a like...I can do better ..mmmmmuaaaah
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Alliswell248: 3:32pm On May 03, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Wike will be very irrelevant after May 29

You can lie.
Asiwaju is not a betrayal unlike your candidate who jumps from one party to another.

10 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by eechoagain: 3:32pm On May 03, 2023
fredoooooo:
Asiwaju sabi drive these mumunis and obirodents crazy ... Baba wey don already pay for the flyover with lots of other goodies for wike to follow. grin cheesy grin
Tinubu hold these obituarists number, he just deyvdial am anyhow he want..
Baba will just give them trivialities to keep talking about while he does the work .. sebi na talkative una wan be , keep on talking and abusing , while he keep winningcheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
You go still remain jobless under Asiwaju administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by SLOVFO(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is how a man talks. You worked for me is not a reason why I should allow you to hold me to ransom. You will only get what is due to your people.

They think they are dealing with Peter Obi.

You apparently didn't read what Tinubu said. You didn't the part that said, "you will have to lobby me".
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Daniego(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2023
Wike will face humiliation in coming days . This is prophetic.

You can't betray your brother and will trust of your neighbor.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by correctyourself(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2023
ajepako:
Lobatan

I a not a fan of BAT but I love his concise and straight-to-the-point bluntness

You dont sell your house member cheap and expect respect from an outsider

Good one, Agbado Ancestor! grin grin

See you, he will make refund, any FG road constructed always get refund, it's just a matter of time, if not many FG road would have suffer dilapidation in several states.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by fredoooooo: 3:34pm On May 03, 2023
eechoagain:
You go still remain jobless under Asiwaju administration.
I go employ you and ya entire family ... grin

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by jaxxy(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Buhari and my Asiwaju are two different people, stop comparing them

yes they are and one talks like he owns everybody including buhari and Osinbajo. Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Warl0ck: 3:34pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:
It’s all political talks.. cool
just as MC Oluomo jokes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by ajepako(f): 3:34pm On May 03, 2023
correctyourself:

See you, he will make refund, any FG road constructed always get refund, it's just a matter of time, if not many FG road would have suffer dilapidation in several states.

Well , lets hope so

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vintage Pictures Of Onitsha and Anambra (before The Civil War) / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.