Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike (56293 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Doyin2(m): 3:34pm On May 03, 2023
doctokwus:

He didn't say he won't make the refund,what's with all these garbage headlines!
He said Wike has to "lobby him"

Correct.

Jungle journalism, every where😏

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.

Which nigerians the one who voted against him in his almighty lagos abi the one he shared rice and beans to.. abi the people he shared old naira note. Oga no dey deceive yourself without the ill gotten money tinubu is nobody. Politicians go to where the money is to loot as much as they can. Stop deceiving yourself and ur fellow touts who lack the capacity to separate fiction from reality.

Wike should learn to keep his distance from tinubu and stop asslicking him, there deal is over

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by emmykk(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is how a man talks. You worked for me is not a reason why I should allow you to hold me to ransom. You will only get what is due to your people.

They think they are dealing with Peter Obi.

Tinubu don't know what he is saying,if buhari can refund Tinubu will
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2023
jaxxy:

yes they are and one talks like he owns everybody including buhari and Osinbajo. Lol
A good leader must be authoritative while he still carry everyone along. Asiwaju is the master of this game

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by staga: 3:35pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I thought he ensured that Tinubu win Rivers State

He was paid for the job. Contract fulfilled.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by geodemainguy(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
The war has just begun.

Wike thought he's rugged and the only nigga that knows how to play dirty politics.

Tinubu will eventually humble him.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by GeneralPula: 3:36pm On May 03, 2023
Warl0ck:
just as MC Oluomo jokes grin grin grin
No, just like Lamba Nanu Jokes..

I’ll recover my stolen Manhood.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by prophetfire: 3:39pm On May 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
This is how a man talks. You worked for me is not a reason why I should allow you to hold me to ransom. You will only get what is due to your people.

Haa una no go school at all? Tinubu was just joking.
He's telling Wike that he'll have to lobby for it.
He's going to refund when Wike do it properly. Just telling Wike that he's not entitled to automatic refund.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Juanmike(m): 3:41pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:
Lol
Very presidential. That's how you talk and stand firm. Unlike thr transgender with a woman's voice lying up and down about everything. The IPOB king is a lying SOB.
Are you gay?
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Judolisco(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2023
Normal bant... Jagaban will pay for d Road... That's d rule

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by HenryThegreat1(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2023
Interesting time ahead.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by jaxxy(m): 3:43pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
A good leader must be authoritative while he still carry everyone along. Asiwaju is the master of this game

Lol authoritative and yet carry everyone along by doing what he likes? Does tinubu listen to anybody on financial matters when they are all in love with corruption?

looks this is somebody we know his antecedents. He is not a stranger to lagosians and the fact he lost lagos woefully should tell u something.

He only uses thugs to hold people down because he has nothing good to offer. it's like robbing Peter to pay Paul.

If u actually do well for the people why don't they vote for u? why do u use thugs to disrupt elections? Think deeply.

He has fought with everybody he helped because of greed and control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
Lanretoye:
See the kind of president we are going to have,some very rare and impressive characteristics...some dunce are still shouting drug baron.
What is rare and impressive about a govt policy since the time of Yaradua that someone is saying he has to be "lobbied" before he can act on?
Even Lagos got refund for FG roads under Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari
You sycophants are something else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 3:44pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He did not work for Asiwaju, Nigerians worked for Asiwaju.
That's good to hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Alliswell248: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Warl0ck:
but wetin they happen now?
Wetin u read as u open this thread?

Some people no just get $€n$e naturally

Don't cry here.
Wait till May 29th.
Sore losers....

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 3:45pm On May 03, 2023
Obaaderemi2:

Is this how you lots are going to be sycophants to a man
Whether what he says is right or wrong, yours is to be his defender and vuvuzela
What a shame!!
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by GeneralDae: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Lanretoye:
See the kind of president we are going to have,some very rare and impressive characteristics...some dunce are still shouting drug baron.
Both Asiwaju and Wike stubborn. Asiwaju give Obasanjo headache that year.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Pipefitter: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
"You will have to lobby me"
Meaning just give me a pat on the back and the money will be refunded..
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Warl0ck: 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
GeneralPula:
No, just like Lamba Nanu Jokes..
I’ll recover my stolen Manhood.. grin
E Pain Am ooooo grin grin
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Juju70(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2023
Lanretoye:

Isn't he?
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by iReddington: 3:47pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?

What do you know, according to Mark Twain “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.”

There are so easy to misrepresent, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. So yes Asiwaju was right, na statistics we go chop.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 3:47pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:
Lol
Very presidential. That's how you talk and stand firm. Unlike thr transgender with a woman's voice lying up and down about everything. The IPOB king is a lying SOB.
What is presidential in saying he has to be lobbied?
Is FG refund for federal roads not an official policy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Warl0ck: 3:47pm On May 03, 2023
Alliswell248:

Don't cry here. Wait till May 29th. Sore losers....
traitors Una yansh don open Tinubu don dem expose dem
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Favourchris(f): 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
fredoooooo:
Asiwaju sabi drive these mumunis and obirodents crazy ... Baba wey don already pay for the flyover with lots of other goodies for wike to follow. grin cheesy grin
Tinubu hold these obituarists number, he just dey dial am anyhow he want..
Baba will just give them trivialities to keep talking about while he does the work .. sebi na talkative una wan be , keep on talking and abusing , while he keep winningcheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Calm down, 8yrs just Dey start… enjoy it in peace

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by casualobserver: 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You don't order my Asiwaju around. Wike thinks Asiwaju is like Atiku hmmm

It was banter…a joke!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Chetas81(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But he worked for Tinubu, didn't he
opinion
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by obama99: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
Exactly what happens to those who betrays others. Same tinubu and APC governments collects refunds back for the roads and bridges, culverts they do on federal government own. . Wike has been served breakfast the thus the real meaning of APC .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
Bombshell for Mayor Wike on Refund of the cost of constructing flyover across Federal roads in Portharcourt
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by casualobserver: 3:50pm On May 03, 2023
Lanretoye:

Honestly I am really worried that we will have problems with power failure at the rate some wailers will hug transformers for the next 8 years.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Ofunaofu: 3:51pm On May 03, 2023
staga:

He was paid for the job. Contract fulfilled.

But he is a dependable ally, Tinubu should create a space for him
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dapson73(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?

Pandora keeps rolling out false statistics not real statistic. You can go and confirm.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vintage Pictures Of Onitsha and Anambra (before The Civil War) / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP / The New Electricity Tariffs From July 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.