Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike (56294 Views)

Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency / Rivers: Tinubu Leads Obi With 42,623 Votes In 11 Lgas Announced So Far / Presidency: You’re Not Custodian Of Rivers Vote – Atiku Tells Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Arabk25: 5:57pm On May 03, 2023
Good for him
The movie just started
You think you can petronize him because you rigged rivers election for him everybody will receive it gbasgbos

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 03, 2023
somebody cannot joke again

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Jonakez(m): 6:13pm On May 03, 2023
Useless Cock
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by nzechu(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2023
Lanretoye:
See the kind of president we are going to have,some very rare and impressive characteristics...some dunce are still shouting drug baron.the way this one is shouting sycophants e be like you just found the meaning,anyway I can see your headache is terminal so Rest In Peace.
the refund of the money is it going to Wikes pocket. is it not the ideal thing to do. someone does ur work for u, u refund him. here u are celebrating something wrong
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by onuman: 6:16pm On May 03, 2023
carl90:
Gosh !
What are these two individuals yarning about?
They both sound so unsound.
How did we get to this level?

One is yet to become president but talks like Adolph Hitler, the other talks as if he is a beggar.
Two strange persons but bedfellows in connection as election riggers.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by nedekid: 6:18pm On May 03, 2023
Lolz. Nice one.
Wike thinks he is dealing with an akamu. Him eyes go clear. grin
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Neddyogu(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2023
Bulaba harsh o. No mincing words.

On another note, did Wike get permission/assurances from the FG before embarking on the projects? If not, bulablu is d keske o
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Greattie08: 6:32pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But he worked for Tinubu, didn't he

It's just a BANTER & nothing more, do not make a fuss out of this...

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by ShaqFu: 6:34pm On May 03, 2023
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by ufotunang: 6:35pm On May 03, 2023
Hahahaha...Wike thinks that tinubu is like Atiku... tinubu is a hard core man
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:40pm On May 03, 2023
So Wike go port! 😂 😂 😂 He is waiting to cashout not nothing that the robot he was dealing with had gone to France to be RECHARGEd!Now that the robot is back with the battery at full capacity, I pity not Wike; he go join the Aluta.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by ufotunang: 6:45pm On May 03, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Gbam
.. hahahaha ..wike thought tinubu is like Atiku which he messed around with

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by ufotunang: 6:46pm On May 03, 2023
Nigerians go hear am for this tinubu government... tinubu no send anybody...no pity
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by femicyrus(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2023
Will you return obi's manhood?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by herich(m): 7:06pm On May 03, 2023
Wike that reacts to every little thing,
Let's see how he'll react to this, or he'll eventually lost his voice/become coward under agbado master
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Kukutenla: 7:22pm On May 03, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Is this how you are going to spend the next 8 years of your life, hating and criticizing everything Tinubu says? whether what he says is right or wrong.....

What a shame!
Show me where I criticize everything he says. Or hating him. I guess disagreeing with someone's politics is now hate to you lot
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by fredoooooo: 7:41pm On May 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

You get self-contain for boudillon na you even drive the billions wey carry the money go Rivers state. Jarbirudeen feeling funky. grin grin

Bushbaby.. no bite me me abeg ... cry !!! grin cheesy
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by iamdapsyj(m): 7:43pm On May 03, 2023
Ofunaofu:

But he worked for Tinubu, didn't he

Even if he worked for him, does that mean he will be dictating to Tinubu like he does in the PDP.....e be like say Una never know Jagaban!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by iamdapsyj(m): 7:47pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:
We are finished in this country!!!

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Does Emilokan know the meaning of GDP?

I know that even you will laugh at this gibberish you typed here 😆😆

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by PassingShot(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:

Is it not Ironical when a trader is steadily rolling out understandable and realistic statistics on how to govern a huge state like Nigeria, then a supposedly first class graduate of accountancy rhetorically asked “na statistics we go chop?”

I ask again,,

Are you still campaigning?

cheesy
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by FxMasterz: 8:10pm On May 03, 2023
JoeEeL:
There is ethnic cleansing going on in Kaduna by the caliphate to eliminate the Atyaps.

Please share and raise awareness.

EXPOSE THE EVIL OF D FULA CALIPHATE AND THEIR FOREIGN JIHADIST SPONSORS

Create a thread for this and provide verifiable details.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dittodat: 8:11pm On May 03, 2023
Juanmike:
Yoi must be gay then
It takes a gay to know one. I'm not in your gay clique.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dchampion65: 8:27pm On May 03, 2023
Just a banter.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:31pm On May 03, 2023
FunkyJustice:

I ask again,,

Bro, it is you that is finished in this country, I have high hopes for the new administration like I had in the outgoing one, and I’m good with it.
You asked if Emilokan understands what GDP is, thank God same you said in your post that he finished with 1st class in accounting.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Juanmike(m): 8:36pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:

It takes a gay to know one. I'm not in your gay clique.
It takes a gay to know that pandora is one
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Dittodat: 8:38pm On May 03, 2023
Juanmike:
It takes a gay to know that pandora is one

I guess Kanu is gay then. He's the one who said that pandora has a male Hausa lover. grin
Kanu himself probably have a male lover in prison by now..
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Abagworo(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2023
For the records Buhari refunded the money Amaechi used in building federal roads to Wike.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Benega9(m): 8:54pm On May 03, 2023
grin
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by RedPilChurchBoy: 8:55pm On May 03, 2023
Though I'm not a Tinubu fan. But wetin concern FG with the new flyovers?

FG can refund money spent on federal roads by the State but not for flyovers
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by JOemmy(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2023
So all wike's bootlicking and rigging for tinibu is all a waste? Very shameful.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by JOemmy(m): 9:08pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:
Lol
Very presidential. That's how you talk and stand firm. Unlike thr transgender with a woman's voice lying up and down about everything. The IPOB king is a lying SOB.

Very presidential indeed why was he not man enough to allow for a free and fair election? He has to resort to rigging foolishly unlike obi who u hatefully see as being too feminine.
Re: I Won’t Refund Cost Of Flyovers To Rivers – Tinubu Tells Wike by Juanmike(m): 9:11pm On May 03, 2023
Dittodat:

I guess Kanu is gay then. He's the one who said that pandora has a male Hausa lover. grin
Kanu himself probably have a male lover in prison by now..
And you for carrying it like gala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vintage Pictures Of Onitsha and Anambra (before The Civil War) / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Aisha Buhari: A New Type Of First Lady In Nigeria?-AFP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.