Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker (24618 Views)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker โ€“ El-rufai Begs Tinubu / 2023: Iโ€™ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by bankyblue(m): 6:46pm On May 03, 2023
Yeye man
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by LUAN1: 6:49pm On May 03, 2023
28/4 =7 each
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by smsinnigeria(m): 6:51pm On May 03, 2023
Doguwa should go and face his family squarely. 4wives and 28 children is enough to make a man a looter of public treasure and a heartless criminal.
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by clockwisereport: 6:53pm On May 03, 2023
just2endowed:

Which school, let me check

But must be school that admssio is on 4/100

Mass Communication( Bayero University)
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by EmekaA125(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2023
Lol.....This guy is funny. So because he hasn't been served divorce from any of his 4 wives means he can manage HOR well as Speaker. What a very poor reasoning.
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by sterlingD(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2023
Na wao

1 Like

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by EmekaA125(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2023
An average Northerner has not less than 15 children. Why won't there be population implosion in the North
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by JuanDeDios: 6:57pm On May 03, 2023
stano2:
Crazy, so if he was a HR to a firm and i said this trash to his face during an interview, will he give me the job or reject me.
Under Work Experience? You'll get the job straight. If you doubt me, observe HoR in session and then observe a home with 4 wives and 28 children in session.
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Okwyjesus(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2023
clockwisereport:

Doguwa is a first class graduate

The guy is smart and one the finest intellectually from that side. If the party zone to his region , l think he's good. I don't really know him to be first class graduate.

His family life is for him. Who among the politicians is a saint.
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by projet: 6:57pm On May 03, 2023
That is each wife has pop out 7 children each which makes it 28 children
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by EmekaA125(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2023
LUAN1:
28/4 =7 each
The werey just dey deposit semen on his wives grin grin
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by EmekaA125(m): 6:58pm On May 03, 2023
projet:
That is each wife has pop out 7 children each which makes it 28 children
Lol
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:00pm On May 03, 2023
Terrorism and looting of treasury.
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by EmekaA125(m): 7:01pm On May 03, 2023
Kano is 15million, Nigeria is 220million....see am here grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Codes151(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2023
mumu people...

thinking like a cow
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Christian36: 7:03pm On May 03, 2023
Typicool8:
Just imagine the shallow mentality of this idiot vying for the post if the speaker..
Ordinarily nonentities like this shouldn't even be made local government chairman talk more of the post of speaker federal house of representatives..
My brother, don't mind them, no wonder the country is in a mess. See the cateria a person is using to justify who should be the speaker, later this same person will complain about bad economy. Honestly, we still have a long way to go as a country, I won't be susprise to see a small country over taken us in the next 10years to come.
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by richmond500: 7:03pm On May 03, 2023
Typicool8:
Just imagine the shallow mentality of this idiot vying for the post if the speaker..
Ordinarily nonentities like this shouldn't even be made local government chairman talk more of the post of speaker federal house of representatives..
he thought good governance is sexually transmitted
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:03pm On May 03, 2023
Bintdawood:
I know wetin go full this thread ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ ๐Ÿšถ

Lol

1 Like

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by josephevergreen(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2023
Is the confidence for me?

Very arrogant
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Adakintroy: 7:05pm On May 03, 2023
The world need polygamy. Monogamy is struggling bad.
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by HausaIgboYoruba: 7:08pm On May 03, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
this alleged Murderer
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 03, 2023
JuanDeDios:

How is his mentality shallow? You think it's moi moi to herd four wives and 28 children without a civil war breaking out? Even people with one wife and two kids sef are divorcing up and down but this lion of africa soldiers on with four wives with zero divorce recorded.

You're not different. What sort of mumu logic is this? Go back to your cave
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by KazikageSama: 7:11pm On May 03, 2023
So this murderer will be Nigeria's next speaker. He don be.
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by KingOKON: 7:13pm On May 03, 2023
clockwisereport:

Doguwa is a first class graduate

First class nonentity
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Typicool8(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2023
richmond500:
he thought good governance is sexually transmitted

Very obsolete thinking individual
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Typicool8(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2023
Christian36:
My brother, don't mind them, no wonder the country is in a mess. See the cateria a person is using to justify who should be the speaker, later this same person will complain about bad economy. Honestly, we still have a long way to go as a country, I won't be susprise to see a small country over taken us in the next 10years to come.

Sincerely my brother.
Immediately I opened the thread and saw what that backward thinking modafuka said, I got really pissed.
We've really got a long way to go in Nigeria
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Moniya4Real(m): 7:15pm On May 03, 2023
This guy been Dey knack o.. 4 is Ives, meaning heโ€™ll be banging virtually on daily basis. 4 different kpekus men!
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Christian36: 7:16pm On May 03, 2023
JuanDeDios:

How is his mentality shallow? You think it's moi moi to herd four wives and 28 children without a civil war breaking out? Even people with one wife and two kids sef are divorcing up and down but this lion of africa soldiers on with four wives with zero divorce recorded.
Am really sorry for you. Since when has marrying more than one wives become the cateria to select a speaker? You guys just like supporting rubbish, later you will complaining about poor economy, beside who ask him to marry 4 wives and have 28 children, maybe we should start to encourage everyone to be marrying 4wives so that in future they can fight for the post of the speaker or the Senate president. Without be told you should know that over population reduces resources and when resources are reduced crime set in, before you will even think of getting federal opportunity this one would have grabbed all for his children and same goes to his fellow in high positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by FireUpNow(m): 7:16pm On May 03, 2023
Just because you have 4 wives and 28 children doesn't qualify you to be the speaker. Divorce or not. Low thinking
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Tzar(m): 7:17pm On May 03, 2023
Funny Nigerian! So your ability to irresponsibly wife promiscuous side-chics & nuture several bastards makes you a good leader?!
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by edungene7: 7:19pm On May 03, 2023
This country is finally gone thrown to the dogs and every madman can now lay claims to the carcass Itz a shame if Tinubu can be president why won't any rascal become anything
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Alliswell248: 7:20pm On May 03, 2023
Jokers everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Tambuwal Give PDP Conditions / MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others / Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.