Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker (24620 Views)

Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:16pm On May 04, 2023
THIS WHY POLITICIANS IN NAIJA KILL FOR POWER TO ACQUIRE MANY PUSSSSSYS AND LIVE LARGE angry
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Georgejeez: 1:31pm On May 04, 2023
grin DNA tests on the 28 children will likely reset his brains
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by armadeo(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2023
Typicool8:
Just imagine the shallow mentality of this idiot vying for the post if the speaker..
Ordinarily nonentities like this shouldn't even be made local government chairman talk more of the post of speaker federal house of representatives..

Just imagine the slowpoke that is making decisions for Nigerians and we expect to move forward.

This clown should even be a Councillor talk less a member of the Upper House
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Typicool8(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2023
armadeo:

Just imagine the slowpoke that is making decisions for Nigerians and we expect to move forward.

This clown should even be a Councillor talk less a member of the Upper House

Sincerely my brother... funniest part is that one slowpoke came to my mention and wrote epistles just to defend him..
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by Christian36: 9:12pm On May 04, 2023
JuanDeDios:

He hasn't had a divorce or even a separation. He's running things well when some can't even manage one wife and two kids. None of his 28 kids is in prison or loafing on the streets. That takes leadership. Give honour where it's due!
With the money he is making as a honourable, why will his children roam on the street, again hardly do you see female northerners divorcing their husbands despite the challenges they face
Re: Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker by JuanDeDios: 10:25pm On May 04, 2023
Christian36:
With the money he is making as a honourable, why will his children roam on the street, again hardly do you see female northerners divorcing their husbands despite the challenges they face
You're either from another planet or you have no respect for facts. Divorce is very common in the north. And children of rich folks do become delinquents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / 2023: Natasha Akpoti And Her Supporters Decamp To PDP / "Zaria Massacre: Full List Of Names And Photos Of 705 Missing People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.