Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? (11582 Views)

Update On Infolenka Post About Sexualized Underaged Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 2:28pm On May 04, 2023
Are there not laws in this country prohibiting the sexualization of underage girls?

Even if those laws aren't implemented, don't Nigerian men have shame and decency?

Me I like woman a lot, especially busty ones, but I know when to draw a line.

This Rita Benard is clearly underage yet she is allowed to sexualize and prostitute herself on social media and in real life.

Doesn't she have parents or older siblings? What's going on in this country. Look at her face, she is clearly still a kid yet when you read her comment section you will see all sorts of sexual comments from men.

The fact that her body is developing faster than her age doesn't give anyone the right to sexualize a kid.

6 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 2:28pm On May 04, 2023
More pictures

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by diogo23: 2:34pm On May 04, 2023
She makes herself sex object

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 2:36pm On May 04, 2023
diogo23:
She makes herself sex object

Making herself a sex object is no excuse for a grown up man to sexualize her. A kid is still a kid even if she dresses like a slut.

14 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by eepeepook: 2:36pm On May 04, 2023
Her parents are to blame. How old is she, sef?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 2:36pm On May 04, 2023
eepeepook:
Her parents are to blame. How old is she, sef?

I doubt she's up to 16.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 2:38pm On May 04, 2023
Her tik tok videos are even worse than what some normal oloshos post.

15 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by eepeepook: 2:39pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

I doubt she's up to 16.
You doubt. You don’t know her age yet you’re here making noise. I no know wetin dey do you Nairalanders.

42 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by ridwanlawal: 2:40pm On May 04, 2023
Is this an advert or She is missing I guess?
Light my kpo in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On May 04, 2023
sadly...
A) there are no laws prohibiting these kids from opening social media accounts
B) she quickly is learning that she is getting attention from adult men by posting such picture (aka power/control)
C) by the time enough adult/grandpa's agemate men slide into her DM (with tempting offers), she will fall.
D) the worst part is that, if she monetize her accounts, therefore making money from these yeye pics/videos, both her parents and the yeye people behind her may even support her in this nonsense

FINALLY, dont worry... in no time, one of Ned's comrade will take her off the market and/or Ned himself will replace Regina with that one (as his 5th wife....or is it wife #6?)

21 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 2:45pm On May 04, 2023
eepeepook:
You doubt. You don’t know her age yet you’re here making noise. I no know wetin dey do you Nairalanders.

Pedophile spotted. Hope you get arrested soon.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by eepeepook: 2:46pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

Typical Nairalander.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Tb19(m): 2:54pm On May 04, 2023
So you really went to get all these pictures and you did not sexualise her at all, hypocrite

17 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by lavylilly: 2:57pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:
More pictures
She's just 16yrs and she getting attention from a alot of men in her dm in all social media platform. Her eye go soon clear

2 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by garriAndsugar: 2:58pm On May 04, 2023
this OP go don use this girl pics soapy tire

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 3:01pm On May 04, 2023
GreatVocalist:
What's your problem too? Why do you keep sharing these pictures of her?

If the matter of men sexualizing a minor troubles you so much, why not just create a thread and simply express your disdain? You can even do that without revealing her name.

The pictures are not necessary. Makes me wonder what exactly your aim for this thread is.

It's not making sense to me. You dey complain say men dey sexualize her for posting seemingly indecent pictures of herself, na you still carry those same pictures come dey post for here. Who does that? undecided

I perceive hypocrisy here.

I posted the pictures so people can see exactly how young she is and how she's sexualizing herself.

If I didn't post her pictures, people would still make comments like "Pictures or we don't believe". Eventually I'd be asked to show picture or verifiable evidence of my claims

5 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 3:02pm On May 04, 2023
garriAndsugar:
this OP go don use this girl pics soapy tire

I'm above that. She's clearly a kid. I don't do kids
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 3:02pm On May 04, 2023
Tb19:
So you really went to get all these pictures and you did not sexualise her at all, hypocrite

Pictures are for verifiable evidence of my claims..
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by eepeepook: 3:02pm On May 04, 2023
lavylilly:
She's just 16yrs and she getting attention from a alot of men in her dm in all social media platform. Her eye go soon clear
Where’s the proof that she’s 16? At my age, many 28 year olds look no different from children. OP isn’t sure of his claim, I identified it when her age wasn’t posted.

5 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 3:10pm On May 04, 2023
GreatVocalist:

One picture would be enough to buttress your claim. I don't see the need for the multiple pictures.

Besides, you don't have to submit to the bids of people here, you know most people who'd make such requests may not have good intentions.

Different pictures with multiple angles helps to buttress these points:

~ She is underage

~ She's sexualizing herself.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Benwallt(m): 3:21pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

Making herself a sex object is no excuse for a grown up man to sexualize her. A kid is still a kid even if she dresses like a slut.

A kid behaving like adult will be treated like one and collect what adults of her specie collect

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by localbreed(m): 3:23pm On May 04, 2023
You just turned me...whats her handle grin
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Infolenka: 3:29pm On May 04, 2023
localbreed:
You just turned me...whats her handle grin

You are turned on by a kid?
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Rokiat(f): 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
She’s looks over 18 though.

6 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by localbreed(m): 3:32pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

You are turned on by a kid?

Is she ur kid?

I bet you have been masturbating with her photos

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 04, 2023
She looks older than her age, I doubt she's even a minor. Baba take those pictures down.
Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2023
This is clearly an advert using the bad publicity stunt.

Keep it up Rita

3 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by purples25(f): 3:45pm On May 04, 2023
Can a girl become very powerful and relevant with sexual appeal? Or is the reality just that she ends up as a V.I.P intimacy gadget which is discarded when a new femme fatale shakes the world up?

I personally have only seen the hot girls I knew become irrelevant as they got older with no achievement to their name. Maybe they have a female child to restart the cycle. The guys that loved them continue to lick their asses for life, seen that too, but I also saw that those guys had no money or big achievements. Or they got a rich guy to care for them and they start being decent to please the guy as they are no longer so young.

My question is not mockery at all, just wondering where it all ends for the hot girls.

5 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 04, 2023
Infolenka:

U are the pedophile here... Littering everywhere with half naked pictures of her... What am I even saying. This girl isn't even innocent. She has already tasted the forbidden. Take down those numerous pics u self-servicer

9 Likes

Re: Is She The Most Sexualized Underage Nigerian Girl On Social Media? by localbreed(m): 3:53pm On May 04, 2023
Killbillz:

U are the pedophile here... Littering everywhere with half naked pictures of her... What am I even saying. This girl isn't even innocent. She has already tasted forbidden. Take down those numerous pics u self-servicer

It is either the Op is a pedophile or the Op is the girl in question advertising her oloshoism

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.