Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:59 AM

Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking (11535 Views)

Beware Of This Type Of Pastors Ooo.....lmao! / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / Matchmaking Turns Out To Be A Perfect Match! **must Read** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
learn from my experience with a vision seeing pastor.
my aunt took me to pastor for prayers after successfulgraduation from school.he prayed and told me sincere happenings in my life.he suggested a weekly prayers,afterwards he introduced me to his interpreter(a lady) for a relationship saying we are compatible that she is going to be of great help,she willfully jumped into the relationship while i was thinking if the pastor is true or not,3weeks later that i was considering their request she jumped out of the relationship for an ex.the pastor unbelievably start hiding from me.the only regret i had was how can i fall for a man and believe every thing he says just because he tagged his name pastor.Nairalanders help me with your opinion
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2008
r u female or male?

anyways its not a new thing,but d fact is i don't judge ,as long as that person mentioned d name of d being i worship ,its not in my place to judge,so i don't judge but all i do is use my tongue to count my teeth wink u know what that means
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2008
haba jenny he's a man na
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
osisi i did not see m or f dats why i asked naw,to be sure grin wink
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2008
@ poster beware of anybody's matchmaking pastor or layman.

The Bible says "he who finds a wife, finds a good thing"
That doesn't mean people can't introduce people to others but their involvement should stop at the introduction.
Then you take it from there and see if the person is compatible with your ideals.
Any praying and convictions should be from the parties involved,no third party should tell anyone to marry anyone because God says so.
That's not biblical moreover after taking a bride ordained by the pastor, does the pastor get to live with her or you do?
My dear, the decision is not the pastor's not your mothers, not the prophet's but yours and hers.

I've heard of Imams and pastors fixing innocent young men up with girls they have chopped ,chopped and rechopped.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by finguy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2008
jenny i dey pursue u thru the thread, u noticed?

@poster, no one can choose a spouse for anybody not even ur pastor abeg
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Antidote1(f): 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2008
Seventh Day Adventist churches are famous for this practice, I remembered them having Mass crusades back in the islands, which ended with Mass marriages.  Funny enough, 90% of spousal homocides in my islands always involved one of their arranged marriages gone bad,
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

Seventh Day Adventist churches are famous for this practice, I remembered them having Mass crusades back in the islands, which ended with Mass marriages. Funny enough, 90% of spousal homocides in my islands always involved one of their arranged marriages gone bad,

In Nigeria it's more common with the deeper life church, some assemblies of God and white garment churches.
Why can't they see visions of how the young man will make millions?
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2008
osisi there are also some well known pentecostal churches like dat too in nigeria
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by finguy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2008
jenny abeg notice me naw abeg,how u dey
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Antidote1(f): 6:14pm On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

In Nigeria it's more common with the deeper life church, some assemblies of God and white garment churches.
Why can't they see visions of how the young man will make millions?

I believed you. A few months ago my Nigerian friends invited me to their church(white garment). Their young son was being, what we call baptisted.  Before the day was done, I had so-called church elders coming up to me claiming they got visions, right there and then, that my "husband" is among the congregants. See me see wahala.I went there for the joloff rice and fried plantains, not to look man,

The highlighted part cracked me up. That wouldn't hurt for change,
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 6:15pm On Jun 11, 2008
jennykadry:

osisi there are also some well known pentecostal churches like that too in nigeria

That's right
did you do college in Nigeria
I was in NIFES/CU on campus and brothers were seeing visions for every fine sister esp those from ajebutterish background.
They were just intimidating people with this vision business and some weak girls fell for some of them.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Godalone(m): 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2008
I do not trust anybody even pastors when it comes to marrital issues.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

I believed you. A few months ago my Nigerian friends invited me to their church(white garment). Their young son was being, what we call baptisted.  Before the day was done, I had so-called church elders coming up to me claiming they got visions, right there and then, that my "husband" is among the congregants. See me see wahala.I went there for the joloff rice and fried plantains, not to look man,

The highlighted part cracked me up. That wouldn't hurt for change,

ROFL.
So now you know where your "husband" is.
wonders shall never cease.
First time at a strange church and a "revelation" occurs.
LOL
They'll soon flog you with pigeons and doves and give you a "holy bath"

angel Michael is coming
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Antidote1(f): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

ROFL.
So now you know where your "husband" is.
wonders shall never cease.
First time at a strange church and a "revelation" occurs.
LOL
They'll soon flog you with pigeons and doves and give you a "holy bath"

angel Michael is coming

LOL.I was warned about that as well o,

But honestly though, I wonder where in the Bible was that stipulated. Last year I embarked on a mission to read the entire Bible and I was shocked to find out that a lot things I was brained wash with as a child was wrong. Like that 10% of my earnings thingy.NOw I here reading Pastors using their positions to match make, How sad,

PS.On that note Osisi, Let me use this opportunity apologise for our past beefs. Life is too short jor,
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by sheniqua: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
~Antidote~:

LOL.I was warned about that as well o,

But honestly though, I wonder where in the Bible was that stipulated. Last year I embarked on a mission to read the entire Bible and I was shocked to find out that a lot things I was brained wash with as a child was wrong. Like that 10% of my earnings thingy.NOw I here reading Pastors using their positions to match make, How sad,

PS.On that note Osisi, Let me use this opportunity apologise for our past beefs. Life is too short jor,

I apologise too.
Thanks for being a bigger person.
There was actually a time I sent you an apology and when I saw a response,I let my ego take over and I modified it.
I'm happy we can be friends now.
bless you
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2008
God has so many things to judge on d last day,because with the way people are just revealing false prophesies IN HIS NAME,ANYway them say God IS NOT HUMAN IF NOT ;he should have sent these fake prophets and pastors back to the creator d devil
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Antidote1(f): 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2008
sheniqua:

I apologise too.
Thanks for being a bigger person.
There was actually a time I sent you an apology and when I saw a response,I let my ego take over and I modified it.
I'm happy we can be friends now.
bless you

I remembered and again I apologised, I was under diery stress.Both and aunt and uncle were diagosed with colon and lungs cancer respectfully, Just couldn't deal with it all,

@Jenny, I am keeping my eagle eyes on you today.Any misbehaving from you and I am having Mr .Kady's pastor hook him with with a new wifey cheesy cheesy
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 11, 2008
@Antidote

no,dont worry antidote,i will be very good today,i promise sad sad
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by 4gotnheros(m): 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
Going to CHURCH self is waste of time and stress.
If you were not there in the first place, funny vission wouldnt have been seen for you.
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by lucabrasi(m): 7:01pm On Jun 11, 2008
from what you v written i dont see what the pastor has done wrong,he cant force a lady to settle down with you if she doesnt want toor if she decides to go back to her ex,the pastor suggesting you to the lady is him thinking highly of you and he is only tryna hook two members of his congregation up,like u said her ex, she might still have feelings for her ex so rather than taking it out on a pastor with good intentions as if u paid him for a hook up,take it out on the lady, the pastor is not match .com or some dating service
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2008
finguy:

jenny abeg notice me naw abeg,how u dey

@jenny
na wa 4 u o
see person dey cry 4 ur attn
u just dey bone d guy grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2008
ROTFLMAO he he he ruky i no see am oooo honestly i no see am atall,i just busy today jare

fineguy howdy?no vex jare,i no see ur posts ,na naw i just dey see am
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2008
@fineguy

oya come and thank ur inlaw grin grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by iseobio(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2008
what is wrong with matchmaking dont you know that in the Bible God told some of his servants to marry a particular woman?
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2008
iseobio is it in d new teatament or old testament

you are right though,but things don't work that way this days

ruky u no well oooo grin grin
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2008
ruky ke

abi jennyruky grin
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2008
abi oooooo na jennyruky take ya time diaaaaaaaa angry grin grin
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by NubianQ(f): 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2008
Some pastors and their visions, well i never believe in that crap. thats why i really hate the idea of pple going to church for the husband or wife thing, its so LAME!!

i rather meet my man anywhere else than thru some pastor.all they do is see things
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2008
this pastor matchmking stuff
has never been my tin
because i would nva 4give d pstor that brainwashed
my cousin led her into marriage at d age of 19
to a haggard looking bricklayer
all our family members were against it
but trust d effect of total brainwashing
everytin fell ondeaf ears

i till dey wait that pastor wey go come tell me say
he see vision say brother Akpan is my husband
i o tell d pastor make he sleep wake again
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2008
ruky na ur cousin be dat?the two of them still dey married?
Re: Beware Of Pastors Matchmaking by chinesedoll(f): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2008
abeg take a look at this pics
and tell me if that pastor deserves mercy
its so painful
because d guy is way out of her level
no education
no exposture
no money
english na problem
infact i cud go on and on

@jenny

yes o
till 2day my family never still blve d whole tin wey happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / Funny Romantic Pictures / Ladies. Mention Things That Are Sweeter Than Dick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.