Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live (1371 Views)

Just Witnessed An Accident Now 1st Of January / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / His Juju Fail And She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is true life story.
When i was in the village, i was coming back from somewhere when we saw crowd gathered at the local vigilante office, a man was testing his odeshi.
This man am telling you was a well known spiritually strongman in the village, and the local vigilantes sef they are like devil's first sons.
You will always see pot in the middle of their compound and the whole compound was barricaded with palm fronds and red cloth, they say if you try step into their office without permission you will drop dead.
Even fowl or goats avoid their compound

Anyway so this man stood there straight and spread his hands out and shouted "fire me" The vigilantes asked him "where should we fire you " he said "for my chest"
The vigilantes said no we will fire for your hand, the man repeated, "fire me for my chest" after a little talk the man agreed to receive the bullets on his hand, he then spread out only one hand.

Omo, The vigilante guy positioned and fired this man on the hand him hand fall, the man dropped to the ground in sifia pains.
They had to quickly bring bandage wrap him and take him away, the people there were saying God saved this man oh. i witnessed this live many years ago when i was in the village, first time seeing juju fail.

The funny thing is that man hand never fully recovered, even till today he's still unable to properly used that hand

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by doggedfighter(f): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
You tried grin

Thanks for the gist.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by lebi65: 11:43pm On Oct 19, 2023
We strive to be the go-to site where drivers and auto enthusiasts can discover reliable and priceless information on everything from complex automobile maintenance advice to the most recent assessments of cutting-edge equipment to in-depth debates on driving legislation.
https://motorsstuff.com/
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by ruggedtimi(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
This is true life story.
When i was in the village, i was coming back from somewhere when we saw crowd gathered at the local vigilante office, a man was testing his odeshi.
This man am telling you was a well known spiritually strongman in the village, and the local vigilantes sef they are like devil's first sons.
You will always see pot in the middle of their compound and the whole compound was barricaded with palm fronds and red cloth, they say if you try step into their office without permission you will drop dead.

Anyway so this man stood there straight and spread his hands out and shouted "fire me" The vigilantes asked him "where should we fire you " he said "for my chest"
The vigilantes said no we will fire for your hand, the man repeated, "fire me for my chest" after a little talk the man agreed to receive the bullets on his hand, he then spread out only one hand.

Omo, The vigilante guy positioned and fired this man on the hand him hand fall, the man dropped to the ground in sifia pains.
They had to quickly bring bandage wrap him and take him away, the people there were saying God saved this man oh. i witnessed this live many years ago when i was in the village, first time seeing juju fail.

The funny thing is that man hand never fully recovered, even till today he's still unable to properly used that hand
is juju working that is the main thing...not juju failing
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by DodadaKoKigbe: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2023
I have witness Jesus and Mohammed (plus Allah) failed MANY Africans countless number of times.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Westerhoffe(m): 2:30am On Oct 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
I have witness Jesus and Mohammed (plus Allah) failed MANY Africans countless number of times.

Cite examples and experiences.
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by 1Sharon(f): 3:16am On Oct 20, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
This is true life story.

Juju doesn't work.

It only thrives on fear and ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Westerhoffe(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2023
1Sharon:

https://www.nairaland.com/3169043/#46609215

Another one:

https://www.nairaland.com/5201990/prophecy-obaofusa-against-mjbolt-both#78616799

Enjoy! grin Believers are funny

So, after JESUS CHRIST had said, and I quote:

Luke 9 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵⁴ And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
⁵⁵ But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
⁵⁶ For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

You now expect Him to grant the curses those guys pronounced on another?

No… JESUS CHRIST does not work that way.
But when you wouldn't want to find out about how JESUS CHRIST is after you leave this world.

He had also said, and I quote:

Matthew 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³¹ Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
³² And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

I'll stop here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by 1Sharon(f): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:

So, after JESUS CHRIST had said, and I quote:

Luke 9 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵⁴ And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
⁵⁵ But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.
⁵⁶ For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

You now expect Him to grant the curses those guys pronounced on another?

No… JESUS CHRIST does not work that way.
But when you wouldn't want to find out about how JESUS CHRIST is after you leave this world.

He had also said, and I quote:

Matthew 12 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
³¹ Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
³² And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

I'll stop here.

What does this comment have to do with your previous request?

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Westerhoffe(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2023
1Sharon:

What does this comment have to do with your previous request?

JESUS CHRIST does not fail those who truly know Him and walking with Him.
According to the links you posted, I replied to them with that.
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by talented321: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2023
But do you believe there's god in d sky?
ChybuzzDD:

Juju doesn't work.
It only thrives on fear and ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Zanzibar1: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2023
Juju is just another form of science because juju is the combinations of several objects with the means of manipulating the environment or the receiver of an action (juju).

If properly monitored and observed in a controlled environment, juju will work. It just need proper documentation of the process.
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Uchenna10(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Juju is a dirty tin,comes with nonsense rules and caution.....Na God be the overall abeg
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by DodadaKoKigbe: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Cite examples and experiences.

If you live in Nigeria, just look around you. Nigeria is a good example of the graveyard of UNANSWERED wishes, dreams and prayers that were offered to Jesus, Mohammed and Allah. This 3 foreign imported entities are the biggest failures in the history of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by 1Sharon(f): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:

JESUS CHRIST does not fail those who truly know Him and walking with Him.
According to the links you posted, I replied to them with that.

Explain Leah Sharibu🥴
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Gooddeedz: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
The question should be have you seen juju work?
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Westerhoffe(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
1Sharon:

Explain Leah Sharibu🥴

Leah Sharibu's case is one of the many cases of Christians facing persecution.
But as Christians, we know these things are bound to happen.

“Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”
— Matthew 24:9 (KJV)

“Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.”
— Revelation 2:10 (KJV)

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Knowing what it means being a Christian matters.
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Westerhoffe(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:

If you live in Nigeria, just look around you. Nigeria is a good example of the graveyard of UNANSWERED wishes, dreams and prayers that were offered to Jesus, Mohammed and Allah. This 3 foreign imported entities are the biggest failures in the history of Africa.

I can't say of Muhammad and Allah, but I know of the genuinity of JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by 1Sharon(f): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Leah Sharibu's case is one of the many cases of Christians facing persecution.
But as Christians, we know these things are bound to happen.

“Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.”
— Matthew 24:9 (KJV)

“Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.”
— Revelation 2:10 (KJV)

John 16 (KJV)
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
² They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
³ And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Knowing what it means being a Christian matters.

I thought you were saying Jesus doesn't fail those who truly support him?
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Westerhoffe(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2023
1Sharon:

I thought you were saying Jesus doesn't fail those who truly support him?

Being aware of possible and forewarned events is not a failure.
Re: Have You Seen Or Witnessed Juju Fail Someone Live by Creamypie(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2023
Odeshi no dey work. I witnessed shoot out between police and robbers. All the robbers were killed. They were wearing live tortoise as belt heads

(1) (Reply)

No Woman Wants A Male Virgin / What Kind Of Person Are You Intimidated By, Afraid To Date? / What

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.