Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Her Nipples And The Unemployed Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Nipples And The Unemployed Husband (1366 Views)

Hot Naija Babe Flaunts Her Nipples And Curvy Backside In Sexy Lingerie (photos) / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Nipples And Abs In See-through Underwear (photos) / Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Nipples And The Unemployed Husband by LoveUdie: 12:03pm On Apr 06
HUSBAND: What are you doing?

WIFE: What?

HUSBAND: Do you want me to be unemployed?

WIFE: What do you mean?

HUSBAND: Look, you are rubbing your nipple. That is my job? Don’t do my job. I don't want to be unemployed

WIFE: (Smiling) I was just doing it cause it feels good

HUSBAND: I know it feels good. It is my job to make you feel good

WIFE: I didn’t even notice. I was just doing it as I was reading

HUSBAND: (Moving closer to her) Darling, if ever you want your nipples to feel good, tell me. I will rub them, lick them, suck them, pinch them... anything to make you feel good

WIFE: I love how you play with them. Sometimes I want you to touch them but I don't want to disturb you

HUSBAND: (Sucking her left nipple) You have the right to disturb me anytime you want to feel good

WIFE: (Moaning) Ahh... that feels so good. Why are men so obsessed with a woman's breasts?

HUSBAND: I don't know about other men but I am obsessed with your breasts. How your nipples erect, how they feel in my mouth, the tenderness of your boobs, the scent of your chest, the beauty of their form. You turn me on

WIFE: You turn me on too. Please suck one of the nipples and rub the other

HUSBAND: Tasty you are my Love

WIFE: (Moaning) Oh Baby it feels good. You are not unemployed. Thank you also for not being a husband who masturbates, it is my job to give you pleasure because.....https://www.gistreal.ng/2024/03/5-things-that-can-easily-destroy-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Really Love Guys For Who They Are Or Do They Love For The Money And Com / Birthday Nght / What Is Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.