Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. (22423 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 7:22am On May 06, 2023
Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,

I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.

Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.

So don't be shy,let us know your own.

Please front page o.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 7:23am On May 06, 2023
Some of the responses here will be surprising.
I also have the habit of nibbling pen cover,I won't know when the cover tip will find it's way to my mouth.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by donbachi(m): 7:34am On May 06, 2023
Shoots rubberband with my boys

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by caesymore(m): 7:50am On May 06, 2023
I still cup my balls with my hand most times when I'm cold, not in a public place though but in my room shit warms me uplike a heater, so cool

I don't know if its childish though. grin

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by illicit(m): 7:53am On May 06, 2023
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink

386 Likes 26 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2023
donbachi:
Shoots rubberband with my boys
grin
Lol.It was fun back in the days,I also did it then.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 8:02am On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

I still cup my balls with my hand most times when I'm cold, not in a public place though but in my room shit warms me uplike a heater, so cool

I don't know if its childish though. grin
Lol.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by jaeyking(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2023
If biting nails is included

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Abudu2000(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2023
Eating fingernails, my fingers taste so sweet even at 42

179 Likes 9 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by theophorus(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2023
Eat Kulikuli.
Eat Biscuits abi na Cookies una dey call them
Play and catch fun like say no problem at all.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 8:10am On May 06, 2023
Grow up you fokn man child

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2023
jaeyking:
If biting nails is included
Yes,it's included.

12 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2023
theophorus:
Eat Kulikuli.
Eat Biscuits abi na Cookies una dey call them
Play and catch fun like say no problem at all.
grin
Na so.

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Westerhoffe(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2023
Westerhoffe will not comment.

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by KingMack(m): 9:18am On May 06, 2023
scratch my two sweet balls then sniff the strawberry flavour out of it 😆

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Rach310(f): 9:19am On May 06, 2023
I cry if I don't get satisfactory result

27 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by b3llo(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2023
I lick my fingers after eating a delicious meal

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by KwuoteYourFada: 9:27am On May 06, 2023
Stealing meat from pot grin grin

Even my wife own too

Nothing sweet pass stolen meat from pot grin

154 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Blupen969(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2023
Failure2019:
Grow up you fokn man child
You are a failure, you can never make it, you are here breathing heavily, you are supposed to be a dinner man serving dinner

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2023
KingMack:
scratch my two sweet balls then sniff the strawberry flavour out of it 😆
Ha!Agbalagba.Grown up.
The same thing that German coach did at world cup,Cristiano Ronaldo also did same,some times back.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2023
Rach310:
I cry if I don't get satisfactory result
grin
Your boyfriend go use you joke tire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 9:42am On May 06, 2023
Blupen969:
You are a failure, you can never make it, you are here breathing heavily, you are supposed to be a dinner man serving dinner
You dey mind that one.

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by GreatAchiever1: 10:03am On May 06, 2023
Biting my nails(not proud of this), Interests in cartoons and comics(not all, I have my own spec)

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by sholikay(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2023
Watching Tom and Jerry cartoon..

Eating almost every time in the bus,and on the road sometimes..

Biting my nails..

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by ItisWell22(f): 10:38am On May 06, 2023
😭
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by sisisioge: 10:42am On May 06, 2023
I still get gleefully excited at the prospect of street finger foods....Akara, suya, fried fish, etc. Cant wait to get home before dipping my hands in...

Shopping....following people to the market, window shopping or finding something out of nothing.

I still talk and laugh at myself.

I'm still a bit reserved about talking about some things to my parents. I talk small, if them no get am I blank out. Nobody should stress me biko grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Allisgud: 10:43am On May 06, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,
I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.
Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.
So don't be shy,let us know your own.
Nlfpmod,mynd44.
Please front page o.
how is listening to radio on the phone with earpiece childish,so adult don't have ears to put earpiece

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Ikennaford: 10:43am On May 06, 2023
Stick my finger inside my butt crack and sniff it,, I just like the smell of shit shaaa

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 06, 2023
I still lick lollipop. I don't know when I'll stop this thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Allisgud: 10:47am On May 06, 2023
I still love watching my cartoons,na mumu dey say cartoon na for children

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 10:53am On May 06, 2023
I still love watching cartoons... During the festive season, you'd find me with my nephews and nieces watching cartoons... They'd even call me whenever my favourites start playing.. grin grin grin

When I first came to Durban, my fiance subscribed three cartoon channels on his DStv specially for me, if you ask me, that's one of the most romantic things a man has ever done for me.. grin grin grin

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Pat081: 11:08am On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink
and read news or Facebook and Twitter too

29 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics) / Be Discrete With Your Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.