Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. (22522 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Bridget95(f): 6:39pm On May 06, 2023
Mrtaye:

You mean you've been dick sucking as a youngster
its a fantastic experience.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by illicit(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2023
Dynamicboss:

Which kind wahala be this? angry

When you use public toilet, do you remove all your clothes? I pray you try that when poo poo hook you for oshodi grin
Lol
I will remove my shirt and hang it
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Dynamicboss: 6:42pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

Lol
I will remove my shirt and hang it

May God help you. Agbero go steal am cheesy wink
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by bionixs: 6:42pm On May 06, 2023
Back-flipping and walking with two hands, two legs up , while my family watch
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by gigdip999(m): 6:42pm On May 06, 2023
Mine is stealing meat from the pot, watching cartoon and playing video games
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Barcalee: 6:43pm On May 06, 2023
Ikennaford:
Stick my finger inside my butt crack and sniff it,, I just like the smell of shit shaaa

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by bionixs: 6:43pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink
hahaha! Full freedom shitting

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Barcalee: 6:44pm On May 06, 2023
Picking my nose with my finger and watching cartoons

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by bionixs: 6:45pm On May 06, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Stealing meat from pot grin grin

Even my wife own too

Nothing sweet pass stolen meat from pot grin
APC chieftain
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by illicit(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2023
Dynamicboss:

No nah

Inside where I dey gangan na there I go hang am or hold am

I just don't like to feel heat when I am doing that shi.... tongue
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Mrtaye: 6:47pm On May 06, 2023
Bridget95:
its a fantastic experience.
Like how young
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by bionixs: 6:47pm On May 06, 2023
Axis313:

Ha!Agbalagba.Grown up.
The same thing that German coach did at world cup,Cristiano Ronaldo also did same,some times back.
I am guilty of it . I don’t enjoy it but I use it to check how clean or dirty I am at a particular point in time
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Owodiran1(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2023
I still watch Tom and Jerry and other cartoons.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by bionixs: 6:48pm On May 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I still love watching cartoons... During the festive season, you'd find me with my nephews and nieces watching cartoons... They'd even call me whenever my favourites start playing.. grin grin grin

When I first came to Durban, my fiance subscribed three cartoon channels on his DStv specially for me, if you ask me, that's one of the most romantic things a man has ever done for me.. grin grin grin
me too
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by iammolise(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2023
Still sulk my tongue, i can't just stop, also still love watching animations, it a big part of me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by illicit(m): 6:49pm On May 06, 2023
Dynamicboss:

No nah

Inside where I dey gangan na there I go hang am or hold am

I just don't like to feel heat whenever I am doing that shi.... tongue
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by VTJN(m): 6:57pm On May 06, 2023
iammolise:
Still sulk my tongue, i can't just stop, also still love watching animations, it a big part of me.
LOl

Do you press your navel while sucking your tongue? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Emdebby2: 7:10pm On May 06, 2023
Watching cartoons
Biting my lip
Reserving meat or fish last while eating
Eating biscuits
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by jeff1607(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2023
Bintdawood:
I still watch cartoons...
I still use beads iffa plat hair.
I like copying what ppl do until they are annoyed😹
Cup my face when am shyπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
Anytging sweet, my head dey thereπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Elenu sugar grin

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by 77star: 7:35pm On May 06, 2023
HocusPocus:

I still do this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
But boss imagine you Dey public place and you gats use toilet….after removing all clothes and the next minute you hear gunshots and people are running Wetin You go do πŸ˜‚
See the way you make me laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by 77star: 7:43pm On May 06, 2023
KingMack:

My dear...if you know the feeling ehn! I wish you were close na to jus scratch my own for you to sniff and trust me you'll end up inhaling and refusing to exhale πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š
This man!
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Betgold84: 7:55pm On May 06, 2023
I still day lick plate way d soup sweet
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Betgold84: 7:59pm On May 06, 2023
Put my finger in my ass and sniff my finger
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by HocusPocus: 8:00pm On May 06, 2023
77star:

See the way you make me laugh grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ normally
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Lemmy123(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I still love watching cartoons... During the festive season, you'd find me with my nephews and nieces watching cartoons... They'd even call me whenever my favourites start playing.. grin grin grin

When I first came to Durban, my fiance subscribed three cartoon channels on his DStv specially for me, if you ask me, that's one of the most romantic things a man has ever done for me.. grin grin grin

Awwwwnnnn.. I can imagine the baby girlie feeling afterwards wink
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by chccho(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2023
Neddstark:
Dipping bread in chocolate tea πŸ˜‹
Honestly this one right here can make me stop talking to anybody. Just do it around me and am gone
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by chccho(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2023
I still love Apple Capri sonne!!! @ almost 40
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by chccho(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2023
iammolise:
Suckling of tongue and playing with your navel as an adult is a very disgusting and irritating habit.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by chccho(m): 8:16pm On May 06, 2023
iammolise:
Suckling of tongue and playing with your navel as an adult is a very disgusting and irritating habit!! Don't be surprised some of this nasty habits can destroy marriages
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by chccho(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

What are using for the ball since there is no cassatte,presently I play with my kids using paper draw circles as players in formation and use button as ball
We used shirt buttons u can try that..
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Bintdawood(f): 8:43pm On May 06, 2023
jeff1607:

Elenu sugar grin

Uhm... Please what's elenu if i may ask☺
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by RPG2020(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2023
Rach310:
I cry if I don't get satisfactory result

Like not making a woman to come grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This / Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / Bottling Up Your Emotions Is Not Healthy: You Will Soon Snap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.