Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. (22524 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2023
Allisgud:
how is listening to radio on the phone with earpiece childish,so adult don't have ears to put earpiece
Some people see it as abnormal,especially in a public place and on the road.

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Axis313(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2023
Samantha124:
I still love watching cartoons... During the festive season, you'd find me with my nephews and nieces watching cartoons... They'd even call me whenever my favourites start playing.. grin grin grin

When I first came to Durban, my fiance subscribed three cartoon channels on his DStv specially for me, if you ask me, that's one of the most romantic things a man has ever done for me.. grin grin grin
grin
Ha!Cartoon?
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by illicit(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2023
Pat081:
and read news or Facebook and Twitter too
And NL

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by tuzle(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2023
Omo at 28 I can't believe I still watch some anime and the fact I find it more interesting than movies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by brain54(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink
For free flow…

tongue

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Bintdawood(f): 12:28pm On May 06, 2023
I still watch cartoons...
I still use beads iffa plat hair.
I like copying what ppl do until they are annoyed😹
Cup my face when am shy😑😑
Anytging sweet, my head dey there🙌🙌

9 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by LeeSmart: 12:42pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet
Bros e be like say me nd u na twin oo but my own be say anytime wey i use toilet i must take my bath

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2023
Bite my finger nails
Rubbing my balls and sniffing (we called this Rhine as kids. A German river we knew after watching WW2 documentary)
Bitting bits of seasoning cubes
Bathing with rain water... I just collect some now and can't wait for the cold sting on my skin.
I still enjoy some cartoons tho

5 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I think it's normal to remove everything before using it if ur at home.

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by falcon01: 12:50pm On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

I still cup my balls with my hand most times when I'm cold, not in a public place though but in my room shit warms me uplike a heater, so cool

I don't know if its childish though. grin
never knew about this, but will Try this.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 06, 2023
Blupen969:
You are a failure, you can never make it, you are here breathing heavily, you are supposed to be a dinner man serving dinner

Mumu man mercredi soir à la recherche
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by 23jerryking(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2023
Hahahaha
I still cut my finger nails using my teeth

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Robertgreene1(m): 1:13pm On May 06, 2023
I still lick lollipops, eat biscuits, eat cornflakes and all those other 'childish' snacks
Infact l will still be eating corn flakes when I'm 80...I can survive on dat delicacy for ages..one of my niggas in scl once told me to stop eating that 'bird food'...lol..cornflakes looks like bird food Sha..
But I'm still below 30 ooo

6 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Weedhustler: 1:25pm On May 06, 2023
Still sucking breast 247!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Teeklef(m): 1:27pm On May 06, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Stealing meat from pot grin grin

Even my wife own too

Nothing sweet pass stolen meat from pot grin
Anini is back grin

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Oyomesiile: 1:28pm On May 06, 2023
Watch animation.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by opey112(m): 1:28pm On May 06, 2023
Watch Tom and Jerry

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by ahnie: 1:28pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
My son's comrade!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Neddstark: 1:29pm On May 06, 2023
Dipping bread in chocolate tea 😋

9 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Probz(m): 1:29pm On May 06, 2023
None that I can think of. I’m a very old soul.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Awaja(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
Eating my finger nails

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by nams77: 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
Allisgud:
I still love watching my cartoons,na mumu dey say cartoon na for children
I watch cartoons too

Tends to calm me if I'm feeling tensed or under pressure

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by mikaael(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

We are on this togeda
I cant use the toilet with my clothes on

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Adewale1603(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2023
I still drink garri and kulikuli
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by ibkayee(f): 1:31pm On May 06, 2023
If I start I’ll be here all day
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Akpuobi1: 1:31pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

MEN THIS IS ME. THE FEELING IS HEAVENLY
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Bridget95(f): 1:32pm On May 06, 2023
Sucking dick all night

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Chris2863(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2023
Nah dirty people full this thread

9 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by OboOlora(f): 1:32pm On May 06, 2023
I put kulusor on my breasts so it can get bigger🏃‍♀️
Sometimes I buy condom just to blow it like balloon or wear it like socks🥲

7 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Emmacy001: 1:32pm On May 06, 2023
Axis313:
Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,
I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.
Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.
So don't be shy,let us know your own.
Nlfpmod,mynd44.
Please front page o.

I still bite my fingers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This / Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / Bottling Up Your Emotions Is Not Healthy: You Will Soon Snap!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.