Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. (22534 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by eedimo(m): 2:25pm On May 06, 2023
Eating my food, drinking water before eating my meat; just so i take my time.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Umuwiwa: 2:26pm On May 06, 2023
[quote author=Axis313 post=122960120]Good morning peeps.
Every adults has that childish behavior they always exhibit as a grown up,especially when you are unconsciously doing it,what is that childish behavior you indulge in as a child that you still find it difficult to break away from as an adult,and it has almost become an addiction.
Me for instance,I love sucking sweets up till now,I also like to lick powdered milk and chocolates like Milo or Bournvita grin,I can't leave those ones behind in my childhood.
I also like to fly kite,as an adult,even though it is reducing now,as people are looking at me in one funny way,a grown up,a father for that matter flying kite grin,

I also can't do away with using earpiece to listen to radio,some people don abuse me tire on that.

Some are addicted to finger sucking from childhood,even as adults,some can't stop stealing meat from inside pot,some will unconsciously scratch or massage their own two balls and banana in public without knowing it.

So don't be shy,let us know your own.

Please front page o.[still like suck popi I mean naval big one that shit get me crazy]
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by nsivic2001: 2:26pm On May 06, 2023
Me.. I still dey chew seed of Pride of the Barbados... that thing still dey sweet me😂😂😂😂...
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by R0LL0N(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2023
Cutting finger nail with my mouth. Don’t remember last time I use nail clipper.

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:27pm On May 06, 2023
I still love to pee on myself in the bathroom when I want to have my bath. tongue

4 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by babaowambe: 2:29pm On May 06, 2023
Occasionally wet my sel in khaki shorts, disgusting but i get feeling of pleasure from it once or twice yearly
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by OloyeVIII: 2:31pm On May 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's not childish at all... That's really disturbing!
Fear no catch you?
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Angelfrost(m): 2:31pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

I will lock the door

Sometimes if I am visiting someone for days, I may not use the toilet for a out four days until I feel very comfortable

Interesting...!

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Angelfrost(m): 2:32pm On May 06, 2023
OloyeVIII:

Fear no catch you?

Serious fear o!
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by 9ino(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2023
Dipping bread inside tea, pressing soft bread when eating with beans, sometimes I press them and place them ontop the beans. I do it anywhere comfortably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Djoel: 2:35pm On May 06, 2023
If not for neighbors that would be looking from their houses, I would still be hopping and dancing under the rain grin

I still get the fulfilment sending my kids to play under the rain and enjoy watching them.

5 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by mariahAngel(f): 2:38pm On May 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I still love to pee on myself in the bathroom when I want to have my bath. tongue

Hahahahahahahahahahaha😂

It might affect you in your sleep o.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by eedimo(m): 2:39pm On May 06, 2023
ayenabasi:
Still waiting for the house to be empty before I go out.
We plenty
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2023
Suckinnng puna
But I pray for God’s forgiveness everyday

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Ideegee(m): 2:46pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink

I thought I was the only one in the world that does this, even till now.

I don't ever feel comfortable keeping them on while using the loo.

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Verybadguy: 2:46pm On May 06, 2023
I like to catch bee in mango tree tired their neck let them fly for me zzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2023
Robertgreene1:
I still lick lollipops, eat biscuits, eat cornflakes and all those other 'childish' snacks
Infact l will still be eating corn flakes when I'm 80...I can survive on dat delicacy for ages..one of my niggas in scl once told me to stop eating that 'bird food'...lol..cornflakes looks like bird food Sha..
But I'm still below 30 ooo
so what snacks are for adults??

make I learn

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by MrDoGood(m): 2:48pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink

I'm not alone 😂

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Judolisco(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2023
I bite my fingernails... E Don tire me sef
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by LeoMaxtalk: 2:50pm On May 06, 2023
Eating my finger nails and swallowing it
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Way4orward: 2:51pm On May 06, 2023
Begging you to eat
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Princeton92(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Biting my nails(not proud of this), Interests in cartoons and comics(not all, I have my own spec)

Cartoons aren't childish though
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by jessylaurel(f): 2:55pm On May 06, 2023
KingMack:
scratch my two sweet balls then sniff the strawberry flavour out of it 😆

Jeeeeez what you men do sha After you will see them claiming fine tech guys on Twitter. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Sultty(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2023
I still suck breast

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Ohisge78: 2:57pm On May 06, 2023
see below

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Oizee(f): 3:02pm On May 06, 2023
Still soaking bread inside tea when I'm home
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by masks(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2023
I still dey watch Manga o!
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by feedthenation(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2023
---eating biscuits behind the door---
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Timblaze(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2023
Me still like sucking breast 😀😀

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Cmeo(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2023
1. Fingernails cutting and eating with my teeth
2. Eat on the road or while walking

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Maliqcious: 3:08pm On May 06, 2023
Like Tarzan like a kid and finger biting and

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / Bottling Up Your Emotions Is Not Healthy: You Will Soon Snap! / AWidow That Didn't Visit Me When I Gave Birth Expects Christmas Money From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.