Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. (22533 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by odimbannamdi(m): 5:12pm On May 06, 2023
Abudu2000:
Eating fingernails, my fingers taste so sweet even at 42

Baba, we go carry this one go grave... grin

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Jennymine(f): 5:16pm On May 06, 2023
I can't stop laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Waffarianman(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Stealing meat from pot grin grin

Even my wife own too

Nothing sweet pass stolen meat from pot grin

D tin sweet dye, even sharing with my wife also but she doesn't know stool the meat πŸ– from the cooking 🍳 pot 🍲

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Usmanovic95(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2023
KingMack:
scratch my two sweet balls then sniff the strawberry flavour out of it πŸ˜†

Joachim Loew Leleyi mehn lol.

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2023
Ikennaford:
Stick my finger inside my butt crack and sniff it,, I just like the smell of shit shaaa
Talk to me Ford... We're in the same bus grin grin.
The smell na power
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by HocusPocus: 5:30pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

If na only boxer I go wear, carry d rest for hand follow dem run b dat

shocked
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nor be lie

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by erumena(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
I remove all my clothes before I use d toilet wink

I do this till this day!!!!

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Uniqueteco77: 5:36pm On May 06, 2023
Using finger to clear the corner of mouth when food gets stucked there, dipping bread inside tea. I don't think I can leave those enjoyable bad habits
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by dalass(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2023
KingMack:
scratch my two sweet balls then sniff the strawberry flavour out of it πŸ˜†

Yuck! Obun. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Brownshoe: 5:41pm On May 06, 2023
Urge to eat chalk or powder, cos i eat them when small.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by kdmi(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2023
Every day I went to my parents house I still pick meat inside my mom pot and I make sure I collect my own share as the first son Even if IAM with my children.

I use to say to anybody that this is my mother's pot

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by OloyeVIII: 5:43pm On May 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Serious fear o!
As i see am sef eh, i no even know wetin to reason.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Mekoyaw(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2023
Suckling my lips!!! As a child I relish or savor the habit of rubbing my thumb finger/knuckle against my little finger swiftly & hard, this give me a painful pleasure & now that I'm a full grown adult I still find myself doing it, sometimes when I'm bored, relaxing or worried tongue grin

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Nobleou(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
Allisgud:
I still love watching my cartoons,na mumu dey say cartoon na for children
Cartoon is the best among movies

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by nduchucks: 6:05pm On May 06, 2023
Sorry to say that I was never fully weaned. I still s uck br.est like a hungry baby.
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by kkins25(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2023
caesymore:

I still cup my balls with my hand most times when I'm cold, not in a public place though but in my room shit warms me uplike a heater, so cool

I don't know if its childish though. grin
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.. same here. I don't know y playing with the guiter relieves stressπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Fiscabally(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2023
EriMma1:
Eating the way God created me. Staying like that when I'm alone. If na only me, house cloth no go sell.

Thank God, I'm not alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by cejaypriesty(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2023
sisisioge:
I still get gleefully excited at the prospect of street finger foods....Akara, suya, fried fish, etc. Cant wait to get home before dipping my hands in...

Shopping....following people to the market, window shopping or finding something out of nothing.

I still talk and laugh at myself.

I'm still a bit reserved about talking about some things to my parents. I talk small, if them no get am I blank out. Nobody should stress me biko grin

Can you explain the things you can't talk about with your parents I don't know why I'm curious no vex ?
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by kkins25(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:
The good old daysπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by cejaypriesty(m): 6:10pm On May 06, 2023
LeeSmart:

Bros e be like say me nd u na twin oo but my own be say anytime wey i use toilet i must take my bath
grin grin
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Sharatan(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2023
Bathing in the rain inside the compound whenever I’m alone and it’s raining
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by MissOpe(f): 6:13pm On May 06, 2023
I sometimes relate with my kids as if we're agematez.
I play and talk with children as if we're peers.
The truth is I don't act my age....

3 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Bahamas95(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2023
I find it difficult to eat meat/fish while eating my food, most times I finish the food on the plate while barely touching my meat/fish....... Friends don tease me tire yet I still nor fit dey adjust.

I believe in saving the best for the last.

2 Likes

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Mrtaye: 6:16pm On May 06, 2023
Bridget95:
Sucking dick all night
You mean you've been dick sucking as a youngster
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Streetmovement(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

Wotoporiously cool speaking
Lol, I do this too, can't picture myself not being free and confined...I mean it's nothing so I don't see it childish

1 Like

Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by EriMma1: 6:30pm On May 06, 2023
Fiscabally:

Thank God, I'm not alone

LoL...
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Dynamicboss: 6:33pm On May 06, 2023
illicit:

Which kind wahala be this? angry

When you use public toilet, do you remove all your clothes? I pray you try that when poo poo hook you for oshodi grin
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Mrtaye: 6:34pm On May 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
I still love to pee on myself in the bathroom when I want to have my bath. tongue
Wooooooow
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by cejaypriesty(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2023
PRODUTIM1:
A friend of mine, over forty still bath in the rain with his children

grin
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by Dynamicboss: 6:35pm On May 06, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
Stealing meat from pot grin grin

Even my wife own too

Nothing sweet pass stolen meat from pot grin

Lol very difficult habit to stop in full grown men cheesy
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:38pm On May 06, 2023
Focusmind:
Still play table soccer with my son. I introduced him to the game even though the game is outdated.

Got some beer cork and soft drinks cork covers, hit the top with a circular object from my car to form some round shape and filled the underbelly of the cork covers with candle wax to make them rigid.

Very entertaining game those days we were growing up in the 80s.
What are using for the ball since there is no cassatte,presently I play with my kids using paper draw circles as players in formation and use button as ball
Re: That Childish Behavior You Still Do As An Adult. by cejaypriesty(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2023
stanval02:
At 45 years old, I still find myself playing candy crush and subway surfers. I really need Jesus.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra / Bottling Up Your Emotions Is Not Healthy: You Will Soon Snap! / My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.