Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? (921 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Giving A Lady Money Without Demanding For Sex / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by Pickmycall: 5:54pm On May 06, 2023
It doesnt always end well when he ask for his money back.I Borrow one babe money.Though she give me back,but she abuse me say i too stingy for my money wey i borrow her.I don stop to borrow.instead na dash,if i dey in a good mood. cc-mynd44
Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by mymadam(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2023
grin
Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by adeoyekay(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2023
Pickmycall:
It doesnt always end well when he ask for his money back.I Borrow one babe money.Though she give me back,but she abuse me say i too stingy for my money wey i borrow her.I don stop to borrow.instead na dash,if i dey in a good mood. cc-mynd44
The last I borrowed lady money it almost endbs with fight since then I know dey do am again.

1 Like

Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by marlow1962(m): 7:18pm On May 06, 2023
No I don't
If you ask me for money, then you have to work for it.

Na another apc shege we wn enter so, one has to be wise.

1 Like

Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by PerfectStranger(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2023
Last time I did that shit, na kpekus she wan use pay me back. I'd rather dash if I have.
Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by Truvelisback(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2023
They won't even pay u. They try to manipulate you not to demand for it.

1 Like

Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by advanceDNA: 2:31am On May 07, 2023
Broken arrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by kuse2(m): 3:42am On May 07, 2023
Dey play..

They have this entitlement mentality..
They believe that you should understand..
Some will tell you to have sex with them and forget it..

I once borrowed a single mother 50k because she was genuinely in need.. While doing it, I intended to dash her 25k but didn't tell her.. When it was time to pay back, Na so this lady paid only 10k and started giving vibe like paying the remainder in kind..

I just laugh and told her to forget it..

2 Likes

Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by Nobody: 7:40am On May 07, 2023
I'm a lady, but I have to agree with you, it's never easy borrowing another woman money, especially if you guys are not close family members.

One cousin of my friend asked that I borrow her money back in 2017, which I did.. She promised to pay me back ASAP.

It's 2023 now and she never did paid me back regardless of the number of times that I reminded her... And the girl is from a rich family because one time I was in her boyfriend's car when he dropped by her house and I was amazed by the beautiful home this girl has, yet failing to pay my money back..😒😒😒

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by Streetmovement(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

God forbid, even if na man I no dey borrow shey na woman I wan come borrow ni... instead if I get I give and forget about it cuz I can afford it but if I no get, otilo

5 Likes

Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by Pickmycall: 9:54pm On May 10, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm a lady, but I have to agree with you, it's never easy borrowing another woman money, especially if you guys are not close family members.

One cousin of my friend asked that I borrow her money back in 2017, which I did.. She promised to pay me back ASAP.

It's 2023 now and she never did paid me back regardless of the number of times that I reminded her... And the girl is from a rich family because one time I was in her boyfriend's car when he dropped by her house and I was amazed by the beautiful home this girl has, yet failing to pay my money back..😒😒😒
If you ask her she go begin give you bad attitude.
Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 10, 2023
She kept coming up with excuses each time I asked her... I could see that she had money, but just didn't want to pay me.

She was those type of girls who'd change clothes few times in a day.
Pickmycall:
If you ask her she go begin give you bad attitude.
Re: Guys:Have You Ever Borrow A Lady Money? by MasterShifu010(m): 12:12am On May 11, 2023
Dey no Dey borrow woman money na ..

(1) (Reply)

My Battle With Satan (Lucifer) / Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady / Why Men Should Have Sexual Intercourse 21 Times A Month – Dr. Rasheed Adedapo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.