Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP (35183 Views)

Claudia Sheinbaum Elected Mexico's First Female President / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:19pm On May 07, 2023
IgboSomalia:

You Igbos will now be treated exactly how you treat others.

SHUT UR TRAP!!!

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by xenten: 5:19pm On May 07, 2023
The problem I have with Igbos on this and the HELLUPEE crooners is that, they claim to be the perfect democrat. They love Nigeria more than others do. Whereas, in their minds, their agenda is to dominate and impose their agenda on anyone. They are not ready to collaborate with others and when they lose out due to their arrogance and stupidit.y, they play the victim's mentality.

I remember them crying in the last election as why we do not want Igbo to be president! Yet they claim that they believe in competence. On a level playing ground, there is no way PITOBI can match Asiwaju in competence or health as we are already seeing in the way things has been going after elections.

He almost collapsed while walking to a podium, a video of him being covered in dye surfaced, yet we are not mocking him. Let it happen to Jagaban, you will see wailing and cries.

They need to learn to work with others with sincerity and not with hidden agenda. Even among themselves.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Saga16: 5:20pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Shut up!!! Talking nonsense

Is she from Nnewi? She is from Ngwo in Enugu State. I would prefer someone who is a son of the soil, and because I come from Nnewi, I would like an Nnewi indigene to represent us.”

Also speaking on the matter, Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu Jnr said, “She is apparently coming out on the platform of APGA and that is APGA’s business.

“They can decide on whoever they want to bring out. That should not be my business but I find it curious that they want somebody from Enugu State to represent us in Anambra South.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by samsononyilo(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2023
Cholls:
my brother keep shut. My cousin is a mayor but we don't make noise

Your cousin is a mayor in another country, but you are part of the people telling igbos to leave lagos.. SMH🤦‍♂️
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:21pm On May 07, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Congratulations to him and the real accommodators who voted a man from Africa. However, if it's the primitive fake accommodators, they will start crying that Igbos have taken over their lands.

A tribe of primitive and insecure low self esteem dolts.

I didn't mention any tribe by name, but watch how the fools will start quoting me due to guilty conscience.

Cc: Helinues Aka man wey dey cook 5 times a day.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:23pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

Is she from Nnewi? She is from Ngwo in Enugu State. I would prefer someone who is a son of the soil, and because I come from Nnewi, I would like an Nnewi indigene to represent us.”

Also speaking on the matter, Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu Jnr said, “She is apparently coming out on the platform of APGA and that is APGA’s business.

“They can decide on whoever they want to bring out. That should not be my business but I find it curious that they want somebody from Enugu State to represent us in Anambra South.

If you like quote whatever rubbish you want, na your headache be that. God has blessed the Igbos with success in business. You can hit your head on the wall if you are not comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by xenten: 5:27pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

If you like quote whatever rubbish you want, na your headache be that. God has blessed the Igbos with success in business. You can hit your head on the wall if you are not comfortable.

Its obvious you are Igbo camouflaging as Yoruba. Why? Are you afraid of your identity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Namigotalktru: 5:29pm On May 07, 2023
For the people wailing in this thread. Please tell us the names of the candidates from other tribes that ran for positions and won in any part of the East?

This is how your bad mouth wants to spoil this man’s support that will be ALL Nigerians in Derby of who Easterners are a minority.

So just be keeping quiet and fix the problems and bigotry you display in the East before disturbing anybody’s progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by leanonme82: 5:30pm On May 07, 2023
These guys will brag about everything. There are so many other elected Nigerian councillors in the UK - from different naija tribes. Why not mention all of them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:31pm On May 07, 2023
xenten:

Its obvious you are Igbo camouflaging as Yoruba. Why? Are you afraid of your identity?

SHUT UP!!! You think everyone is tribalistic like you? My father is from Ondo and my mother is an Urhobo from Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 5:33pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UR TRAP!!!

Shebi na ordinary slap your mama chop last election wey you dey cry.
No worry, we get worse surprise for you this time.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 5:33pm On May 07, 2023
xenten:

That one na ipob pig na. Everyone knows the loser here

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Regie2bless: 5:34pm On May 07, 2023
Penguin2:

https://www.thecable.ng/ndukwe-onuoha-nigerian-poet-elected-councillor-in-uk
this is a man from a different country becoming a Councillor in uk but in Nigeria, a man from zamfara can not be a Councillor in delta state and yet we dey claim one Nigeria.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by xenten: 5:34pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

SHUT UP!!! You think everyone is tribalistic like you? My father is from Ondo and my mother is an Urhobo from Delta State.

You're sure very angry with yourself. You are telling everyone to shut up. Prove your identity. It is either you are angry with your Daddy for abandoning your Mummy or you are angry of your mixed identity or you are having a meltdown of identity crisis.

Whatever the case, you seek help.

2 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by marlow1962(m): 5:35pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes
You mean Brown teeth owo mi da people grin

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 5:36pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

After carrying this mistake for 9 months, the fear of Yorubas made this Igbo boy deny his Igbo mother, family, his ancestry, his tribe and his language.

You are a disgrace to your family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Ifyman: 5:39pm On May 07, 2023
WilsonBright935:

Na wa for you o... Have you ever witnessed any of the UK elections before? Or lemme ask this way, have you ever voted in the UK before?. If you haven't, then shut the fvck off.!!!
Amala...that is why you guys will never learn.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Saga16: 5:39pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Why are you then imitating Yoruba, Chidi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Igboslayer: 5:39pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes
Not the same, those that thinks they build Lagos wants to forcefully impose their own kind on the indigenes, pretending he is a Yoruba man because of his heritage but instead he’s a full blooded Igbo man.

In the case of the councilor, the indigenous people wants him to be be there, they never fielded any candidate to oppose him. Majority of the Easterners in Lagos had their tail up the moment OBI won the State and believe they can undermine the accommodating indigenous people of the state.

His people didn’t go around telling everybody that care to listen that there land is no man’s land…besides the foreigners didn’t form alliances to foster and force him on everybody to prove that they are in total control of the council…Different scenarios.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:40pm On May 07, 2023
IgboSomalia:

After carrying this mistake for 9 months, the fear of Yorubas made this Igbo boy deny his Igbo mother, family, his ancestry, his tribe and his language.

You are a disgrace to your family.

Cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Nlfpmod, Dominique, OAM4J

Rule 2, insulting a Nairalander's parents
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:40pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

Why are you then imitating Yoruba, Chidi?

Onye nzuzu

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by ambadawee: 5:41pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

Why then do you contest?

grin

The IPOB Pig no fit ans this again😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 5:42pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Rule 2, insulting a Nairalander's parents

If you like, tag Ohaneze and Simon Ekpa.
Doesn't stop you from hiding under the ground tomorrow like a potato.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Saga16: 5:42pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Onye nzuzu

Chidi, use Igbo moniker.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Alliswell248: 5:42pm On May 07, 2023
These people and empty noise.
Ordinary councillor, and they are disturbing the air waves.
U rep CRV can't win anything in Lagos ....noise makers.
U learn to respect your host.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 5:42pm On May 07, 2023
IgboSomalia:

I am not a man of many words. Go and check my warnings to Igbos like you before this election and see if what I said happened or not.

Next election, you will see worse. If them born you Ipob pigs well, come out next election and see if you won't join your mother, you foolish pig.

Oga stop making mouth like I said if you try any nonsense you will see God thank goodness that your digital footprint can make us track you. I would love for your to say this rubbish to me face to face then anything that happens to you it all on you.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by eleniyan2020: 5:43pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
can a northerner become a governor in Enugu state...very stupid people!

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 5:43pm On May 07, 2023
IgboSomalia:

Are you blind to this?

Oga shut up. Did anyone stop him? That is the question you have failed to answer.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:43pm On May 07, 2023
Rayban25:
Yarimo could never achieve such an accomplishment

Na die yarimo dey so. This one go give am heart attack.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Ollygold(m): 5:44pm On May 07, 2023
I hope all Ibos are learning from this because I will come to Anambra by 2027 to contest for House of representatives
Signed
Oluwarotimi opeyemi
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 5:44pm On May 07, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Rubbish trash. Does the constitution say that you must contribute anything to contest anywhere in Nigeria? These delusional hypocrites are always trying to change the rules to suit their warped delusional and illogical reasoning. You can contest anywhere of your choice. It's up to the people to decide about your contribution.
You Igbos are the worst of the worst when it comes to tribal and religious discrimination yet you are also the loudest in complaining about others. Nothing but PURE HYPOCRISY.
You are making some of the dumbest and most egregious arguments on NL. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that you are either totally blind to the facts or just a pathological liar.
Every time a case is pointed out to you, you always have some dumb excuse as to why that's different.
The facts are that Igbos have been allowed to run all over Nigeria while Igbos have even prevented other Igbos from running in their communities simply because they are from another Igbo community. These are the facts, you can rant all you want, but you cannot change the reality that everyone can see. Even your IPOB candidate was allowed to run in Lagos, we the sons of Lagos simply picked someone else. That's our democratic right to vote for a candidate of our choice.

BYE

Oga you are typing nonsense stop being dense and use your sense that God gave you to analyse issues, your propaganda has failed. Go and look for something tangible to do with your life rather than hating hardworking igbos because you lack what it takes to best them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Kate Middleton Has Cancer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.