Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP (35171 Views)

Claudia Sheinbaum Elected Mexico's First Female President / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Traplord09: 5:03pm On May 07, 2023
Penguin2:

Something tells me that if Igbos continue to achieve political success in the UK where there’s considerable number of Yorubas, they (Yoruba) might be tempted to start playing the ethnic card in the UK and start telling British people that Igbo people are coming to take their land.🤣

YORBA abgala..we be like...👹👹👹👹👹👹

Lagoon Lagos na we get am.
Till now . Lagos is still a lagoon... 🙂
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 5:03pm On May 07, 2023
You dey mind this one? He is not intelligent

Saga16:

Why then do you contest?

grin

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by obyno82: 5:03pm On May 07, 2023
ppogba:

Fact checking what is in the public domain?

Why not goggle Anambra Gov. sacks non indigenes?
Or in the alternative ask an elder who will be truthful if their is any around you?

Oga mention the governor if you have mind do it make we show you say lying no good.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Hellonearth: 5:04pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:
In the east, they won't even allow a foreigner fill form.

But he won in far away UK.
Only poor Yorubas think like u.

I have good Yorubas that have traveled and see. They hate all these tribal bigots una dey become. Well I don't blame una.
Try travel out of your hut so u can see light

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by damkin24(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes
Just as you guys tried all means to paint Tinubu with different sorts just to discredit him before everyone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Segzy19: 5:05pm On May 07, 2023
Those people are dunce. They don't reason... Anyway they lack the ability of deep intelligent thinking .... I guess this is the first time they are seeing an Igbo man get into elected position in UK...
Their ignorance is second to none. yet they display it with so much pride

DevilsEqual:

Same East where the my States first Lady Betty Anyanwu wasn't even allowed to pick a ticket to contest cause she's married to a Yoruba Gov?

Same East where Obi sacked Non-indigenes in anambra civil service?

Same East where Bianca wasn't allowed to contest in Anambra cause she's from Enugu??

Omo...Una be confirm hypocrites o

Whereas,in Lagos they've had igbos in elected positions multiple times.....Kindly mention a non-igbo person that has ever held an elected post in the SE since 1999

4 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by slowice(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

But you live in oshogbo and have never travelled beyond Lagos.... How do you know this?

2 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by zelnababa(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Had it be in Nigeria those that think Lagos is Luxembourg will use bigotry and propaganda to subdue this man and call him IPOB abi IPOD just to paint him black in the eyes of those with majority votes
yes if segun , Demola or bukky can become house assembly members in Abia, Enugu, or imo like Emeka in lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by stevups(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2023
Dindinrin! Labour party elected in USA...werey
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by slowice(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2023
damkin24:

Just as you guys tried all means to paint Tinubu with different sorts just to discredit him before everyone.

But he's a drug dealer so where's the lie?

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 07, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Is not true? Yeah, when the whole world was reading statements from your people stating why she can't run? The joke is on you.
I even have another video where another Igbo man stated clearly that another politician cannot run somewhere in Igbo land simply because his father was from Ebonyi. you must be on crack to even try to deny the obvious.

In Yoruba land, anyone can run, 5 Igbos were in the Lagos State of Assembly in 2015. Can that happen in Igbo land? HELL U PEE, NO.

Give us an example of where anyone including Igbos has been prevented from running in Yoruba land.
U get time dey exchange words with those dumbos...

The fact are there, they love playing the victim card, but people don dey see through their lies now

Across ethnic lines, u won't see another tribe occupy a political position for their side.
Across religious lines, na still one way....

Their own tribalism and bigotry, dem dey add cry join, coz as dem dey play am, dem dey play victim card with it, bunch of numbskulls...

No waste ur time on those irredeemable souls abeg...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by broadman20: 5:09pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

Please kindly show us a picture of anybody from your region who has tried to seek for just party nomination?

You don't hide under your bed and want to be elected.

Ask your people to be man enough like the Easterners who are not easily deterred.

2 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by onyibest2k(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2023
ELUU P IS BLESSED
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Oga I think you are the one with a dead brain.
Hell nah, na sawdust dey inside the box wey u mount on ur neck, dumbo

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by broadman20: 5:13pm On May 07, 2023
damkin24:

I don't understand you!

Was he not involved in Drugs business?

Did he not forfeit 460k dollars to the American government?

They can accused Tinubu with anything, I don't care about that. But this two issues, even God in heaven knows he is guilty about it.

I don't know why you people just hate people when they say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IpobAntidote: 5:14pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

You are still talking trash and stop gaslighting, you are yet to read my next comment where I mentioned you and explained. You cannot come and contest in a place where firstly your people are very miniscule in population to even intermingle with the locals so that they can understand their needs, secondly the person contesting what is his or her contribution to the locality that will even make the indigenes vote that person? You see sometimes use your sense especially cognitive sense that God gave you so that you can analyse before make rash and stupid tribal assertions.

Rubbish trash. Does the constitution say that you must contribute anything to contest anywhere in Nigeria? These delusional hypocrites are always trying to change the rules to suit their warped delusional and illogical reasoning. You can contest anywhere of your choice. It's up to the people to decide about your contribution.
You Igbos are the worst of the worst when it comes to tribal and religious discrimination yet you are also the loudest in complaining about others. Nothing but PURE HYPOCRISY.
You are making some of the dumbest and most egregious arguments on NL. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that you are either totally blind to the facts or just a pathological liar.
Every time a case is pointed out to you, you always have some dumb excuse as to why that's different.
The facts are that Igbos have been allowed to run all over Nigeria while Igbos have even prevented other Igbos from running in their communities simply because they are from another Igbo community. These are the facts, you can rant all you want, but you cannot change the reality that everyone can see. Even your IPOB candidate was allowed to run in Lagos, we the sons of Lagos simply picked someone else. That's our democratic right to vote for a candidate of our choice.

BYE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by SLOVFO(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2023
Abuja1914:
Let's not give ethnic colouration to the victory of our Councilor elect from Markwort and New Zealand ward of Derby City Council.

It will interest you to know that majority of his support base are Yoruba students and residents in Derby.

Let's be guided and wish him greater political pursuit.

That's exactly what people are saying here. If it were in Nigeria, those Yoruba students and residents won't have been allowed to vote him by some powerful ethnic bigots.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 5:14pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

Show us any non igbo that actually contested an election.

Are you blind to this?

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IpobAntidote: 5:15pm On May 07, 2023
KillSars:

U get time dey exchange words with those dumbos...

The fact are there, they love playing the victim card, but people don dey see through their lies now

Across ethnic lines, u won't see another tribe occupy a political position for their side.
Across religious lines, na still one way....

Their own tribalism and bigotry, dem dey add cry join, coz as dem dey play am, dem dey play victim card with it, bunch of numbskulls...

No waste ur time on those irredeemable souls abeg...

Aptly stated.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Adesusex: 5:15pm On May 07, 2023
This is what Reno Omokiri was saying about you people few days ago.They are full of egos and show off.Is He the first one? Just let us celebrate him together, not this nonsense you are doing.
I got this on nairalandhttps://www.nairaland.com/7424844/8-nigerian-americans-win-big-us .
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Levels1(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:

In reverse

If it happens to be Onisha, Anambra State

And he happens to be from the most civilized region in Nigeria, will he be allowed to contest let alone elect?

I'm just asking as you comment.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2023
Isobug:
Very correct.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by mechanics(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2023
I hope it will happen in Nigeria some day.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by broadman20: 5:17pm On May 07, 2023
zelnababa:
yes if segun , Demola or bukky can become house assembly members in Abia, Enugu, or imo like Emeka in lagos.

Let Segun, Demola or Bulky be man enough to come out and campaign, via for political positions in the east like the IGBOS doing in Lagos.

You don't come to the east and hide under your bed and expect people to give you power.

Yorubas should try to be man enough when they go to other places. They should stop behaving like a candle light, that' can only shine inside the house, but goes off outside the house.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:17pm On May 07, 2023
Saga16:

Shut up!!! Talking nonsense
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 5:17pm On May 07, 2023
obyno82:

This is clear politics you have to win the hearts of people around you that is how you get voted. In Lagos most of the areas where igbos are voted have majority igbos and these guys if you check them have actually done a lot for their community. You want to come and contest and you don't even have the population in numbers to intermingle with the locals and on top of that you are not even contributing your quota to develop your community and you want to be voted. Look dude stop talking like someone in creche you need to be sensible. Again to your treat I will say it again if you know you are mad try and harass any igbo man voting in any election and I assure you, that is your last day on this earth because you will see God and go to hell from there.

I am not a man of many words. Go and check my warnings to Igbos like you before this election and see if what I said happened or not.

Next election, you will see worse. If them born you Ipob pigs well, come out next election and see if you won't join your mother, you foolish pig.

3 Likes

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by Saga16: 5:18pm On May 07, 2023
Is she from Nnewi? She is from Ngwo in Enugu State. I would prefer someone who is a son of the soil, and because I come from Nnewi, I would like an Nnewi indigene to represent us.”

Also speaking on the matter, Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu Jnr said, “She is apparently coming out on the platform of APGA and that is APGA’s business.

“They can decide on whoever they want to bring out. That should not be my business but I find it curious that they want somebody from Enugu State to represent us in Anambra South.
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by IgboSomalia: 5:18pm On May 07, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:

Shut up!!! Talking nonsense

You Igbos will now be treated exactly how you treat others.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by mcdokwe(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2023
christejames:
Ellupeee!

Both home and abroad!!

Yoruba Ronu coroners should pay attention to how elections are done.

grow!
Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by meditator(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2023
successmatters:
If its in Nigeria, they will tell him to return to the east.
In the East, they kill foreigners. They don't allow them to own houses or contest elections as its been done to them in other regions. In East, they see everyone as a threat. Their bitterness and acrimony towards other tribes make them see themselves above everyone. They play zero-sum game when their own is on the card.

1 Like

Re: Ndukwe Onuoha Elected Councilor In The UK Under LP by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 5:19pm On May 07, 2023
SpatialKing:

You will hear them shout
Our land
Yoruba land
Up and down

Useless people

Cc: Helinues aka man wey dey cook 5 times a day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard / Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.