Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Back In The Days(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back In The Days(photo) (3013 Views)

This Is Why Men Get No Respect These Days (PHOTO) / See Why Sex Has Become So Cheap These Days.(photo) / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back In The Days(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 3:20am On May 07, 2023
Bed wey dey cooperate and synchronize with the movement of the knacker and the knackee, during conjugal rendezvous. There was no such thing as ”harder harder” during the era of this bed, because as Papa push Mama genital, the bed go automatically return the genital for another push- Gravity go just Dey regulate velocity. THE BENEFITS ARE : 1. Men lived longer then, because they were not subjected to “ the harder harder” disaster that came with the invention of flat wooden beds 🛌

2. Children that were conceived on those Spring beds dey hear word, because they are products of planned intimate love making in a responsible Missionary position. Unlike these Indomie generation kids that were conceived in night club toilets, backseat of cars, quickies from ridiculous, unnatural and sophisticated positions.

9 Likes

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by bercarray(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2023
This bed can bounce ?

3 Likes

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Allisgud: 8:18am On May 07, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Bed wey dey cooperate and synchronize with the movement of the knacker and the knackee, during conjugal rendezvous. There was no such thing as ”harder harder” during the era of this bed, because as Papa push Mama genital, the bed go automatically return the genital for another push- Gravity go just Dey regulate velocity. THE BENEFITS ARE : 1. Men lived longer then, because they were not subjected to “ the harder harder” disaster that came with the invention of flat wooden beds 🛌

2. Children that were conceived on those Spring beds dey hear word, because they are products of planned intimate love making in a responsible Missionary position. Unlike these Indomie generation kids that were conceived in night club toilets, backseat of cars, quickies from ridiculous, unnatural and sophisticated positions.
this is a front page material,am just imagining the missionary style position u nack without stress,u don't even need a thicker mattress to use it,if I see this bed I go buy

3 Likes

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by PapaNnamdi: 9:01am On May 07, 2023
Allisgud:
this is a front page material,am just imagining the missionary style position u nack without stress,u don't even need a thicker mattress to use it,if I see this bed I go buy
na everything be front page material..

I remember this bed, when I was at olayinka street itire,

Na my neighbour daughter onyinye anywhere u dey, I still remember what you did to me on this spring bed that wet Sunday morning 2hen everyone has gone to church.

3 Likes

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Allisgud: 11:40am On May 07, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
na everything be front page material..

I remember this bed, when I was at olayinka street itire,

Na my neighbour daughter onyinye anywhere u dey, I still remember what you did to me on this spring bed that wet Sunday morning 2hen everyone has gone to church.
so u follow nack oyinye,na itire I dey stay na,ajegunle

1 Like

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:16pm On May 07, 2023
I no knack for the bed but my grand pa still uses one till this day. The bed has a majestic feel.. there is now Spring mattress I plan on buying that one.
Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Sucre6: 12:41pm On May 07, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

I couldn't agree more

My dad has this bed, when I was a kid growing up, I always prefer to sleep.on the bed with my dad, boy oh boy, sleeping on this bed alone is therapeutic , it relaxes hour nerves and makes you sleep easy and peaceful.

Up till now when ever I visit my parent I still sleep on this bed.😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by KilimanjaroKING: 12:42pm On May 07, 2023
😄😄😄
The only yawa be say dis spring too dey make noise.
especially if houz dey silent, na everybody wey dey around go know say u dey nack

3 Likes

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by marlow1962(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2023
Best bed to have sex on cheesy
Just relax and let the bed push the thrusting for you.
Re: Back In The Days(photo) by tirigbosa: 1:28pm On May 07, 2023
Omo, na our parents enjoy these bed when they are doing it

While you are here, please, watch my cartoon. It’s very interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGC2HELGBc
Re: Back In The Days(photo) by willi926(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2023
I have the mattress that has spring inside. I have never regretted getting that mattress. Very bouncy and comfortable. grin

1 Like

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by richmond500: 5:25pm On May 07, 2023
Allisgud:
there is one sound it gives.

Wiyonko wiyonko wiyonko kinda sound

3 Likes

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2023
grin
No wonder I dey hear word
Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Crystalom3(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2023
I piss on top my grandmother own sotey she make only me carry the thing outside one day. Na then I stop to dey bed wet 😅😅

2 Likes

Re: Back In The Days(photo) by sageb: 8:51pm On May 07, 2023
richmond500:
there is one sound it gives.
Wiyonko wiyonko wiyonko kinda sound
In Asari's voice " this man, you know it so well ".
Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Illegal1(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2023
Omoh.......gone are those days,bt honestly,dis bed make sense sha...all u nid to do is to insert ur memory card inside the phone and the bed with will do the rest 4 u....if u knw u knw.
Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Gee64: 9:56pm On May 07, 2023
Methinks you were born on springs bed. grin
Re: Back In The Days(photo) by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On May 07, 2023
The best bed for sex. The only thing na the noise

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of Selling Virginity / I Love A Girl Very Much. But She Likes Some1 Else / Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.