Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run (40456 Views)

Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Orangedreams: 5:52pm On May 08, 2023
This woman just do the needful and go rest.

Decamp to APC and have peace.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Karleb(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2023
Onyeochi!

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Or take a sniff from the cup of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffing vagabond

You people have started another cycle of name-calling. For 8 years you maligned President Buhari, his people and the Yoruba without receiving a word of reprimand from them. Another presidential election is holding in 2027, but instead of building you're burning bridges. Yet you need the support of other Nigerians to win. Who will vote for Igbo candidates in federal elections, the same people whose elites and leaders you consistently abuse without any just cause? You may wish evil for me as it's your wont, but I believe that it's time the Igbo started to honestly think of how to take their rightful position in national affairs. But as for me, there's no voting any igbo candidate! Must you all share the same sleeping mat and tend your heads in the same direction? Na wa for foolish pride, delusion of grandeur and Nsogbu Nsogbu politics o.

6 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 08, 2023
Leave this milf alone pls... She has been sick but she still looks good kiss
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Pwettylinda(f): 5:52pm On May 08, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by iHateFraudsters: 5:57pm On May 08, 2023
Felabrity:
UK should help us sentence her to death since our judiciary is usèless

And what crime did she commit in the UK?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Antipob777(f): 5:57pm On May 08, 2023
My mentor. Our Hero. Keep shining. We will protect your interest cos you are good woman, mother and leader.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Antipob777(f): 5:58pm On May 08, 2023
Peter obi used this woman to loot Anambra treasury dry via the pandira papers.

Obi is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by chieveboy(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2023
Oh, that explains it...

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Immunity1555: 5:59pm On May 08, 2023
Twenty days to go.
Is now you come out to talk.
Is now day break

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 08, 2023
Hmm...a goat has seen bigger crops to eat on a bigger and richer farm.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Namigotalktru: 6:02pm On May 08, 2023
This one is getting ready to come back. She don chop finish smh

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by biafranrealson: 6:02pm On May 08, 2023
Show us the breast.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Namigotalktru: 6:03pm On May 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Money laundering

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by biafranrealson: 6:03pm On May 08, 2023
Antipob777:
Peter obi used this woman to loot Anambra treasury dry via the pandira papers.

Obi is a criminal
Your generation is cursed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

What crime did James Ibori commit in the UK for which he served term?

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by iHateFraudsters: 6:05pm On May 08, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Money laundering

She committed the crime against UK?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Judolisco(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2023
D mistake she made was that she did not align with d Niger delta boys... If she did... FG won't touch her at all...
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by iHateFraudsters: 6:05pm On May 08, 2023
Okealaaye:

What crime did Ibori commit in the UK?

Do your research and tell me if the crime was committed against the UK
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by illicit(m): 6:06pm On May 08, 2023
Na wa o
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Larrykaysail(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2023
Felabrity:
UK should help us sentence her to death since our judiciary is usèless
hahaha ha lol
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by zedegit: 6:09pm On May 08, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444529/diagnosed-aggressive-breast-cancer-diezani-denies-run/

Why must it be immediately after Jonathan rule that she will develop severe cancer?

Assuming THAT was even true, why hasn't she returned to Nigeria since then if she was innocent.

Okporo eyes we await thine homecoming#

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by maasoap(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2023
I don't know why they found happiness in massive and limitless looting once they're trusted with public funds. They don't remember death nor sickness, they always think they will live forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Namigotalktru: 6:09pm On May 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

She committed the crime against UK?

She committed the crime IN the UK - took proceeds of corruption to their country and tried to launder it that’s why she has court case there.

Think of Ekweremadu. He found a boy here who he offered money for organs, here nobody send even if there is a question of wrongdoing but when he arrived UK it turned real crime of human and organ trafficking. Same things

They don’t want you people to bring your African criminality, na only oyibo and Arab type they like

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by blowjohn(m): 6:09pm On May 08, 2023
But what is it with Africans and Greed?
What is it with Nigerians and Greed?

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by iHateFraudsters: 6:10pm On May 08, 2023
Namigotalktru:

She committed the crime IN the UK - took proceeds of corruption to their country and tried to launder it that’s why she has court case there.

Think of Ekweremadu. He found a boy here who he offered money for organs, here nobody send even if there is a question of wrongdoing but when he arrived UK it turned real crime of human and organ trafficking. Same things

They don’t want you people to bring your African criminality, na only oyibo and Arab type they like

And why hasn't the UK arrested her?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by bdon123(m): 6:11pm On May 08, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444529/diagnosed-aggressive-breast-cancer-diezani-denies-run/
Pick Apc form n ur sins will be forgiven...u might even be running mate for nst president
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Bigcowhorn: 6:14pm On May 08, 2023
garriAndsugar:
She just pick APC form and forget about her sins.

Tunubu bought her London house chesply via his son and now with him entering power she is making a come back.

The corruption you guys are about to see in the next 4 years will be mind blowing
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by diplomat058(m): 6:14pm On May 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Or take a sniff from the cup of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffing vagabond

That doesn't mean the bigoted UK deportee with a transgendered voice sounding like rabbit who came a shameful third in last presidential election will go close to Aso Rock for the next 8 years of Asiwaju presidency cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On May 08, 2023
Emmastan291:
Diezani Alison-Madueke really made away with money that would have benefited the common man....

Sometimes it seems these politicians doesn't know that one day we will all die and we won't take 1kobo with us ...

One keeps wondering. There was this retired military man, dead now. Just too many properties acquired with looted fund scattered all the northern region. EFCC was still on his case when died! Just like Alex Badeh
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Kukutenla: 6:18pm On May 08, 2023
Fistop:
Why wont you? When you are using Bra made with Diamonds
This is why propaganda and lies are dangerous
I'm sure this gentleman is not aware efcc actually came out to debunk the story of the diamond bra.
It's easy to tell lies. To clean up the lies is the hard part
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Namigotalktru: 6:19pm On May 08, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

And why hasn't the UK arrested her?

Are you a teenager? Her news was all over from being mistress to GEJ to allowing Kola Aluko to chop her stolen loot to her running to Carribean country to get citizenship google is free bros stop looking for way to justify a thief

https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/36876/html/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-nigeria-arrests-idUKKCN0RZ1XN20151005

https://saharareporters.com/2017/02/27/uk-government-okays-diezani%E2%80%99s-trial-%E2%80%98money-laundering%E2%80%99

https://guardian.ng/news/court-issues-arrest-warrant-against-ex-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Court Seizes Peter Nwaoboshi's 12-Storey Building Over N1.5bn Contract Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.