Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run (40452 Views)

Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2023
spy24:
Where are all the loots efcc and Buhari administration claimed to have recovered ?

Even the efcc is a corrupt agency, every sector in this country is very corrupt. The least corrupt is the Army
If I hear. Army that have been using bokoharam fight to constantly cash out
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by correctguy101(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
Home is home.

She is home sick, she needs to come and eat real home-made food and drink sapele water. Escobar will have to make a decision on Nnamdi Kanu, Diezani, Abba Kyari and the Fulani Herdsmen.

If I was him, I would have concentrated on the Guinea business.

grin grin

Guinea Business

Smh
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by TheBillyonaire: 11:42pm On May 08, 2023
correctguy101:

grin grin

Guinea Business

Smh

I heard there is so much money in that powder business. If I see better contact, I could throw in some money and see if can I launder some cash from there get away with it, with Jagaban on the throne, the trade will thrive. So I heard grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by correctguy101(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I heard there is so much money in that powder business. If I see better contact, I could throw in some money and see if can I launder some cash from there get away with it, with Jagaban on the throne, the trade will thrive. So I heard grin

You Heard right my brother. Problem is you must pass through the right channel .

And I believe you already know whose channel and you don't expect this ancestor to speak of the channel on a public location like NairaLund... grin grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by confydoedowaye(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2023
How can we believe when she did not show us breast...?

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ghettochild(m): 12:08am On May 09, 2023
That her expansive bra no fit help prevent it?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by losky83: 2:32am On May 09, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444529/diagnosed-aggressive-breast-cancer-diezani-denies-run/
YES WE KNOW YOU WERE NOT RUNNING JUST VISIT US IN NIGERIA FOR JUST 20 MINUTES.
REGARDS FROM EFCC

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by orisa37: 3:30am On May 09, 2023
"aggressive-breast-cancer-diezani-denies-run"

is that stolen too? let us see the aggressor.

go for organ TRANSPLANT, EKWEREMADU'S WAY.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Asswipemod: 3:40am On May 09, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1444529/diagnosed-aggressive-breast-cancer-diezani-denies-run/

You go still go jail. Ole buruku. You think that you can now be making mouth because Buhari is leaving.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Dchampion65: 5:25am On May 09, 2023
Nigerian Politicians always develop an ailments that require overseas treatment whenever they are bursted.

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by dominic17: 5:51am On May 09, 2023
Is Buhari free of corruption? Where are all acclaimed recovered loot?where is $1.5b he borrowed to fixed refineries that Alla will surely punish Buhari and his entire generation for what he made Nigerians go through
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm....
Madam Diezani knows her biggest threat to freedom is leaving the presidency in 3 weeks.
It's not a coincidence that Madam Diezani filled an application to have her arrest warrant dismissed 3 weeks to Baba Buhari leaving office.
Although I'm a fanatical supporter of Asiwaju but fighting Corruption is the last thing on Asiwaju's list.
Biko Madam Diezani should wait till May 30th and cat walk back to one of her Mansions in Nigeria,I can vouch 10000000% nothing will happen to her.
Baba Buhari I repeat Allah Bless you for pursing these looters out of Nigeria,the fear of Buhari made someone like Madam Diezani treat Aggressive Cancer for 8 years.
It's well with Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by darkwan: 5:56am On May 09, 2023
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by dfrost: 6:04am On May 09, 2023
Benki003:
Na so, when you were looting where went the breast cancer

But sha the woman is beautiful sha

Baba focus nah... Haba, you are losing focus over her beauty 🥴🤕

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by DMCY: 6:21am On May 09, 2023

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Incrediblekutty(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Or take a sniff from the cup of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffing vagabond

Or try to have the sense that you fail to have
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by buggatiboss(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2023
so after all this years na now you get mouth to explain abi when a new president is elected ,this proves buhari is really against corruption
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by aloaye11: 7:29am On May 09, 2023
Why is the ozekome always defending the wrong people, this is a woman accused of syphoning our wealth and u defending her in court, we should always think of the hereafter. All this money would have gone were if she had died, that is why a black man will always be inferior to a white, because they think their country first before themselves but here, we think of ourselves and our families,n ourselves n not the country. I pray for the day we start having good and sincere leaders
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by spy24(m): 8:01am On May 09, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

If I hear. Army that have been using bokoharam fight to constantly cash out

Did I tell you that the army isn't corrupt ?

Make ona try to dey articulate
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by djseanjohn77: 8:44am On May 09, 2023
onthehill:

Ozekhome - known for only defending criminals and saboteurs of Nigeria economy grin grin grin grin He only defend criminals grin grin And the same tomorrow will say he is for the people
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by FireUpNow(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2023
Ok. She got some talks from her representing attorney.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2023
spy24:

Did I tell you that the army isn't corrupt ?

Make ona try to dey articulate

You are the one who's not been articulate and able to comprehend what I said. In ur comment you said army is the least corrupt commission of them all. So how is army least corrupt of them all in Nigeria? And I simply said; "if I hear, army that have been syphoning bokoharam funds". What I simply meant was that they are not the least corrupt of them all as you purported. Pls when next you want to show urself as who's bin articulate, try as well to understand urself

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by MeineMutter: 9:56am On May 09, 2023
Madam, remove one year of treatment from 8 years. Nigerians also give you one more year to rest after chemo, making it 2 years. Why you no come show for Naija for 6 years? It’s unusual of you, with all your interests wey dey scatter all over Nigeria. Abeg think of another lie jor.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by brightleave(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2023
Krublog:
The way these people fall sick once power is taken from them beats my imagination!!!

22 may 2015. Just 7days before GEJ hands over power.

If GEJ had won that election, do you think she would have had that "aggressive breast cancer"?
NO grin grin grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by pagorino(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2023
Onyeoshi

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Warmaterial(m): 12:49pm On May 09, 2023
Please open ur brest I want to confirm something.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by spy24(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

You are the one who's not been articulate and able to comprehend what I said. In ur comment you said army is the least corrupt commission of them all. So how is army least corrupt of them all in Nigeria? And I simply said; "if I hear, army that have been syphoning bokoharam funds". What I simply meant was that they are not the least corrupt of them all as you purported. Pls when next you want to show urself as who's bin articulate, try as well to understand urself

Guy you dumb sha 😂😂😂

So you wrote all this epistle to further elaborate and expound your wrong and stupid submission.

Well I know that you would want to continue in this back and forth by coming on my mention instead of taking correction but I don't have time for people like you..
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Ihengwu: 3:22pm On May 09, 2023
Madam Deziani, abeg just return our money. We have huge debt to pay, thanks to Buhari. Meanwhile, thank God you are healed so there will be no stories with our money you stole.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by teminnem: 3:34pm On May 09, 2023
grin grin grin
SultanOfAbia:
Picture of your Breast or I don't believe it
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by tonyzeal(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2023
Fistop:
Why wont you? When you are using Bra made with Diamonds
so you believe this?hehehe ;it’s your type that will believe that someone stole 20 billion dollars while in government

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2023
spy24:

Guy you dumb sha 😂😂😂

So you wrote all this epistle to further elaborate and expound your wrong and stupid submission.

Well I know that you would want to continue in this back and forth by coming on my mention instead of taking correction but I don't have time for people like you..
In simple terms explain what you mean by "army is least corrupt". Then connect it with my previous mention. You are typical of a mad man calling a sane person mad. Idiots everywhere
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by budaatum: 4:06pm On May 15, 2023
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Shalemperfect: 11:31pm On Jan 30
I supply used and condemn engine oil in large quantity[/quote] 08169309090

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Dancing In Early Celebration Of Atiku’s Victory / How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.