Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run (40455 Views)

Ajimobi's Burial: Seyi Makinde Denies Being Responsible For Delay / Court Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Diezani Within 72 Hours / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by izubext007: 7:07pm On May 08, 2023
malami will be diagnose with what
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by VopimasX: 7:11pm On May 08, 2023
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Bahamas95(m): 7:11pm On May 08, 2023
Cancer kee you there!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by bisoye11(m): 7:17pm On May 08, 2023
Tell me, how lawyer fit enter heaven?

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by prof22(m): 7:20pm On May 08, 2023
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by tete7000(m): 7:21pm On May 08, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Hmmmmmmmmm....
Madam Diezani knows her biggest threat to freedom is leaving the presidency in 3 weeks.
It's not a coincidence that Madam Diezani filled an application to have her arrest warrant dismissed 3 weeks to Baba Buhari leaving office.
Although I'm a fanatical supporter of Asiwaju but fighting Corruption is the last thing on Asiwaju's list.
Biko Madam Diezani should wait till May 30th and cat walk back to one of her Mansions in Nigeria,I can vouch 10000000% nothing will happen to her.
Baba Buhari I repeat Allah Bless you for pursing these looters out of Nigeria,the fear of Buhari made someone like Madam Diezani treat Aggressive Cancer for 8 years.
It's well with Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria.

Has Buhari and his cohorts not looted Nigeria more than the people he claims to be pursuing?
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by kelspinall(m): 7:29pm On May 08, 2023
aggressive breast cancer.... wonderful
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Thomasankara(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2023
grin grin[/color]Naija politicians no go kill person, which one be aggressive cancer again, abeg cancer dey carry dagger or cutlass, she for say violent cancer[color=#770077]
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ChristianMuslim: 7:40pm On May 08, 2023
Can you imagine.. someone that everyone know as a criminal.. telling us cock and bull stories.. onye oshi
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Thomasankara(m): 7:44pm On May 08, 2023
grin[/color]say u be doctor or wettin[color=#770077]
SultanOfAbia:
Picture of your Breast or I don't believe it
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by olaoluwaposi: 7:46pm On May 08, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
Picture of your Breast or I don't believe it
😂😂😂😂
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Lama70(m): 7:48pm On May 08, 2023
Now that you are okay, can you start coming home to face justice, please?

Orisirisi english..."AGRESSIVE BREAST CANCER". Nigerians and dangerous jokes!

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Foodqueen(f): 7:55pm On May 08, 2023
Na so.

It's time to come back home.

The running wasn't worth it after all.

When buhari won, we had a lot of expectations but he bleeped up big time....
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Uniquekriss(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2023
They should let her be, of they're chasing her cos of her beauty or they wanna collect, let them open up. After all, they wasted our time for 8years and soon the can of worms will be open cos I know Thiefnuuubu will witch-hunt Booohareee loyalists.

Please I need contacts who can supply me used and condemn engine oil in large quantity

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by pfadom: 8:06pm On May 08, 2023
Another big lie to return to swoop on the loot once Buhari leaves te stage on May 29, 2023.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Mayeldah(m): 8:07pm On May 08, 2023
Same people that kept shut when Malami stole billions of dollars are now talking, Diezani and co stole but APC and Buhari's men stole times hundred of what PDP stole.

I am not a fan of politicians, they are all thieves. For years our oil is been siphoned with pipes connected to vessels on high sea, Tompolo busted the update, till date, Buhari and his men did not arrest or prosecute anyone for that. what does that tells you?

I am out of here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by GreyLaw(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2023
Okealaaye:

You people have started another cycle of name-calling. For 8 years you maligned President Buhari, his people and the Yoruba without receiving a word of reprimand from them. Another presidential election is holding in 2027, but instead of building you're burning bridges. Yet you need the support of other Nigerians to win. Who will vote for Igbo candidates in federal elections, the same people whose elites and leaders you consistently abuse without any just cause? You may wish evil for me as it's your wont, but I believe that it's time the Igbo started to honestly think of how to take their rightful position in national affairs. But as for me, there's no voting any igbo candidate! Must you all share the same sleeping mat and tend your heads in the same direction? Na wa for foolish pride, delusion of grandeur and Nsogbu Nsogbu politics o.

Go and sleep. You lack every decency any upright human being should have. Whilst people were killed in every part of this country your wicked soul supported Buhari all through. Now matter what people from some parts of this country do, you eternally hate them. No amount of bridges they build will soothe you. You sound morally upright when it favours you, but God in heaven knows the horror you harbour in your heart against your fellow countrymen.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by TheBillyonaire: 8:23pm On May 08, 2023
Home is home.

She is home sick, she needs to come and eat real home-made food and drink sapele water. Escobar will have to make a decision on Nnamdi Kanu, Diezani, Abba Kyari and the Fulani Herdsmen.

If I was him, I would have concentrated on the Guinea business.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Popeonah(m): 8:23pm On May 08, 2023
The cancer no reach her toto

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Menclothing: 8:37pm On May 08, 2023
8 yrs u ran away

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Truthsave: 9:00pm On May 08, 2023
cheesy
Boomkalakuta:

Or take a sniff from the cup of Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffing vagabond

grin grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by billyG(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2023
Aggressive breast cancer wey no fit kill for 8yrs that one na cancer?

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by eepeepook: 9:08pm On May 08, 2023
E don enter fifteen years since she got this diagnosis. Lie.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Positiveme2020: 9:12pm On May 08, 2023
[quote author=ogelekpomgam post=123012765][/quote]

Minding his business lol

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Cajal(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2023
updatechange:
Welcome back our amiable minister, you deserve a portfolio in the incoming presidency as the minister of finance
In Obi's aborted presidency

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Harrynight(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2023
When once EFCC declare this thieves wanted the fall sick

The moment EFCC invited Akpabio for questioning he claim being sick and having medical appointment with doctors abroad,
now Baba is going around making consultation and campaigning for senate Presidency Hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by ledaman: 9:50pm On May 08, 2023
May the aggressive cancer take your life. Heatless woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by nedekid: 10:32pm On May 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

She should "lobby" him. grin
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by thegooddieyoung: 10:40pm On May 08, 2023
Bros grow up already!!!

Whenever people state the obvious about Tinubu, you are quick to tag them Ndigbo

Just accept that the man has shady past life and you know ones shadow always goes with him.

Stop stroking tribal and ethnic sentiment please

Okealaaye:

You people have started another cycle of name-calling. For 8 years you maligned President Buhari, his people and the Yoruba without receiving a word of reprimand from them. Another presidential election is holding in 2027, but instead of building you're burning bridges. Yet you need the support of other Nigerians to win. Who will vote for Igbo candidates in federal elections, the same people whose elites and leaders you consistently abuse without any just cause? You may wish evil for me as it's your wont, but I believe that it's time the Igbo started to honestly think of how to take their rightful position in national affairs. But as for me, there's no voting any igbo candidate! Must you all share the same sleeping mat and tend your heads in the same direction? Na wa for foolish pride, delusion of grandeur and Nsogbu Nsogbu politics o.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by gaskiyamagana: 10:54pm On May 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Wailing continues till second coming of Jesus Christ.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by Ndubuisipaul1: 11:12pm On May 08, 2023
Assuming I see that breast I will give am blow. May thunder fire that breast for all you guys have done to we Nigerians.
Re: I Was Diagnosed With ‘Aggressive’ Breast Cancer– Diezani Denies Being On The Run by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:17pm On May 08, 2023
She also told the court that the EFCC broke into her Abuja residence and carted away several documents and many items of value, and that all of this was done in her absence, without any prior invitation or notice to that effect.

Lessons to those efulefuls still supporting a amalgamation of Southern Northern protectorate.

If you are still serving Nigeria against the freedom of original nationals, you better resign now before it is too late you all...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.